...and I feel fine

Beccah

I was thinking the same thing... but I think she may have meant wax pot? Like just put the oil in a pot? (hee hee...pot...)

yeah, sorry guys-- oil in the little pot. Sometimes I add a bit of water.

I can still smell And I feel Fine 9 hours later so that's pretty cool.

" I can't smell orchids normally-- all I can smell when it comes to that ingredient is a certain fleshy skin smell--like a really hot zaftig model who's got poufy, cushiony skin. "

Funny, I am zaftig and I imagine I smell more like marshmallows.

then I totally want to smell you.

There was this hot Russian chick who I had a girl crush on who was a bit larger and so sexy-- I imagine someone a lot like her smelling like the fleshy thing that I got from this.

looool that's funny. okay my turn. I'm going to do it San Fernando Chola style tho-

Bitch please I 'aint no smelly big girl.

I find it so interesting that whenever I make the least comment about a woman who has extra weight on her, that people take offense. A hot zaftig model with extra cushion is not insulting. Also, as far as I know, I haven't smelled any of the ones responding in this post who seem to have taken offense. It seems clear to me that I wasn't referencing any of you, so taking it personally because you're, what? sticking up for hot zaftig models with extra cushioning everywhere is a little silly, especially since it wasn't an insult.

I come from a large family of women, several of whom struggle with their weight to the point of having had eating disorders, emotional eating to extreme, eating because they felt ugly, alienated or had trauma.

Being overweight, or zaftig, or pillowy or Rubenesque is not an insult and honestly I'm flabbergasted at why a group of women that I otherwise mostly think of as pretty smart, strong, and upstanding women (in different ways of course, but you especially LadyV) think that a description of what orchid feels and smells like to me (when I can smell it) should turn into some list-off of women on here who may or may not have extra cushioning sounding off on what they smell like.

It's a perfume forum-- I have no doubt you all smell quite lovely.

Lady V, don't Bitch please me again. I am not your bitch, nor will I ever be, and I will extend you the same courtesy whether you ask for it or not.

Edited by MissHazel

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazel I didn't mean you were a bitch personally it's a common slang saying - you should KNOW by now that I would never ever directly insult anyone like that- 99% of what I write is in jest - you took my comment the wrong way- maybe much like everyone took yours.

And if I wanted anyone to be my bitch it would be Hearts. I thought someone as worldly as yourself would

Know that I wasn't being offensive directly to you - it was meant to be funny not prison claming you as my bitch.

I mean I chuckled because I thought it was funny. If it makes you feel better you can call me a bitch. Say- bitch please I aint your bitch.

Maybe that word is offensive to you I don't know. I think people would rather be called a bitch as opposed to fat or zaftig.

I know I would be enraged if you called me a cow personally but if you called me a bitch - I would probably agree with you. Yes I'm aggressive in life that can be perceived as ambition or being a bitch. I mean really I didnt say - Cunt please!

That would've been really offensive and I would've said that if I wanted to be a dick and pick a

Fight with you - but why would I fight with

You ?? That's not my style dude.

Doesn't anyone watch Shahs of Sunset????

Jesus Fucking Christ Almighty. Lilly said to her friend-

BITCH PLEASE I JUST GOT THOSE

I laughed. Maybe I was the only one .

whateves I'm over it.

Shenaynay on Martin way back in the day used to say bitch please all the time, and that's when I adopted it into my everyday vernacular. My mom wasn't amused. ;)

Being called zaftig or curvy isn't offensive (though pillowy is pushing it for me, personally). I have no doubt at all that I am sexy as hell! Presuming that such women have a particular smell-good of bad-wafting from their curves is.

Shenaynay on Martin way back in the day used to say bitch please all the time, and that's when I adopted it into my everyday vernacular. My mom wasn't amused. ;)

Being called zaftig or curvy isn't offensive (though pillowy is pushing it for me, personally). I have no doubt at all that I am sexy as hell! Presuming that such women have a particular smell-good of bad-wafting from their curves is.

Word! Poufy was offensive to me when used in conjunction with fleshy. Especially orchids which can literally smell like shit. Hazel you might want to just give it a little thought. I understand that you were not trying to be offensive and I appreciate that, but if that many of us are offended (and some of the nicest kindest souls on LP at that), you might want to consider wording a statement like that differently. Trying to shame people for being offended isn't going to get you anywhere.

And if I wanted anyone to be my bitch it would be Hearts.

LOL! We can be each other's bitches!

I don't find "bitch" offensive either. Me and my friends are always like "sup bitch!"

And the way LV used it was funny!

Presuming that such women have a particular smell-good of bad-wafting from their curves is.

Yeah this. I don't think size makes anyone smell a certain way. Edited by hearts

Word! Poufy was offensive to me when used in conjunction with fleshy. Especially orchids which can literally smell like shit. Hazel you might want to just give it a little thought. I understand that you were not trying to be offensive and I appreciate that, but if that many of us are offended (and some of the nicest kindest souls on LP at that), you might want to consider wording a statement like that differently. Trying to shame people for being offended isn't going to get you anywhere.

I agree.....poufy, pillowy, cushiony, when used in conjunction with a PERSON.....kind of offensive, IMO. However, simply saying that something smells "fleshy" would not really offend me.....I know that every person has a different natural scent, but stating that a large woman has a different type of scent than a smaller woman is quite derogatory, especially to those of us who ARE larger women. There again, just my 2 cents.

Yes that is what I found absurd...

I agree.....poufy, pillowy, cushiony, when used in conjunction with a PERSON.....kind of offensive, IMO. However, simply saying that something smells "fleshy" would not really offend me.....I know that every person has a different natural scent, but stating that a large woman has a different type of scent than a smaller woman is quite derogatory, especially to those of us who ARE larger women. There again, just my 2 cents.

Hazel you're such an obviously smart, strong, and upstanding woman yourself that I was honestly baffled at the tenor of your response upon perceiving that something you did upset multiple such people. ??? In any case I no more thought LV was calling you a bitch than me or anyone else on the boards. I've always understood it to be a colloquial, facing-out-toward-the-world-generally type of phrase. Maybe it's regional.

Edited by tyvey

• 5 months later...

Ahh, god, this smell is my new favorite thing in the world. Herbal and floral and foody and DROOLING FOREVER. Then again, I love the smell of good weed. With fudge too? Dear sweet baby Jesus.

I adore this both in the sample and wet. It has such depth, it's just such a ripe, gorgeous scent. Unfortunately, after maybe half an hour or so, it dries down to basically straight pot-- not quite what I want in a perfume. But really, I don't even care that much, because the first part is so dang good. Reason #3711 why I need a scent locket.

• 7 months later...

Everyone here has that one scent (okay maybe more...) they like to slather on at night after a rough day. This is it for me. On top of smelling delicious, it's so unique! I get the chocolate fudge and cannabis smell equally and it's just damn perfect.

Everyone here has that one scent (okay maybe more...) they like to slather on at night after a rough day. This is it for me. On top of smelling delicious, it's so unique! I get the chocolate fudge and cannabis smell equally and it's just damn perfect.

Oh yeah!! That's usually when I slather mine too. If you are an Aja girl it's gorgeous with a touch of that too!

• 3 weeks later...

Right, I'm wearing this now. I put it on 3 minutes ago.
In the bottle is mostly chocolate mixed with other things, like a floral chocolate. very luxurious.
I've noticed 3 of the notes here (cocoa, orchids, amber) are also present in one of my favorite commercial perfumes - Tom Ford's "Black Orchid".

So this shares a familiar strain here with that perfume. Seriously luxe, majorly sexy.
On my skin it's still very much chocolate, however the perfume-y aspect of the amber comes out in a more pronounced way.
Then there's that unfamiliar tang which may or may not be the cannabis, because it doesn't smell like any cannabis I know here.
it's an exotic plant essence which I think melds with the orchids to create something I don't recognize as maria juana.

Seriously?
This is good shit. I don't think it smells like pot, at least not right now in the first minutes.
Very glad I got a full bottle because I think it'll make a killer night time fragrance.
It's luxurious, it's sensual, it'll meld right into bohemian or artistic places where hash is actually smoked.

Sexy grown up psychedelic brownies for all. :)

ETA: I'll let you know if I get stopped over by the police. :smiley-laughing024:
Two hours later I can say this dries down to a pretty straight-up amber. The chocolate was the first to fade, and about an hour in the orchids came through with the amber which was beautiful. I love the lingering amber on my skin, I think this may also be the addictive bit in Tom Ford's Black Orchid.
As I said, I'll be wearing this regularly. Lovely stuff.

Edited by reincarnated

• 3 months later...

Just scored one of the last bottles on etsy. I think there is one left. You know when you crave a certain scent? I wasn't crazy about this one at first, but now I crave smelling it. I used up the last of my sniffie and its all orchids and chocolate fudge.

Edited by hearts

Just scored one of the last bottles on etsy. I think there is one left. You know when you crave a certain scent? I wasn't crazy about this one at first, but now I crave smelling it. I used up the last of my sniffie and its all orchids and chocolate fudge.

:lol: You and I have 2 distinctly different experiences of this one. But yes, it is pretty and fun.

My trial has aged well. I get a deep chocolate with a light boozy feel. A waft of herby cannabis. I get just a hint of floral and I think a little soft powdery flourish, maybe from the Amber.

But I definitely smell the weed. :lol:

• 6 months later...

Probably will never need more than a sample or two but honestly I've never smelled a perfume even comparable to this scent. I get brownie batter and green herbal notes with spot-on but fleeting whiffs of beautiful crystallized unsmoked bud (not a trace of lowbrow shake here). Very unique and comforting if not a tiny bit naughty. ;)

Edited by mcreepers

• 3 weeks later...