Candy Cane Cookies

Beccah

AD-CCCookies_.jpg

Candy Cane Cookies

Who doesn't love cookies, especially Christmas cookies? The Cookie Exchange is a beloved tradition during the holidays. Some people wait all year before dusting off their most treasured family recipes and spend days whipping up all kinds of high-caloric delectable goodies. Here's our (peppermint) twist on the old-fashioned sugar cookie recipe in scented form: a rich sugar cookie accord base swirled with buttery vanilla and creamy chocolate, sprinkled with crushed candy canes on top…a triple treat of taste with a tingle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinch a Grinch is an awesome name!!

How about a Cindy Lou Who? I really want to smell like her for Christmas!

I TRIED TO DO THAT LAST YEAR!!! Little Cindy Lou Who, who is no more than two!!! I LOVE her! I licensed several pix to layer together and it just didn't WORK so I gave it up! Gonna go dig them out now....

I TRIED TO DO THAT LAST YEAR!!! Little Cindy Lou Who, who is no more than two!!! I LOVE her! I licensed several pix to layer together and it just didn't WORK so I gave it up! Gonna go dig them out now....

Oh no! Well maybe you'll have better luck this time! I would buy at least two, and I don't even know what's in it!

You could do a theme! Like a scent called Whoville, and Mt. Crumpit, and 3x Heart Potion :)

Oh no! Well maybe you'll have better luck this time! I would buy at least two, and I don't even know what's in it!

You could do a theme! Like a scent called Whoville, and Mt. Crumpit, and 3x Heart Potion :)

That would be highly illegal. :lol: Well, at least Whoville would be.

I'm so hoping the peppermint is prominent in this!!! :D

It might be perceived as such in the bottle, but mint is one of those notes that burns off rather quickly on the skin. The mint should last a couple of hours but I blended it so that it wouldn't be too overwhelming.

That would be highly illegal. :lol: Well, at least Whoville would be.

Could you tweak it? Like Who Town?

Sorry, I'm such a enabler, but I love Whoville and I wish I lived there 6 months out of the year, and in Halloween Town (from Night before Christmas) the other 6 months :lol:

See how much your perfumes inspire people :D

It might be perceived as such in the bottle, but mint is one of those notes that burns off rather quickly on the skin. The mint should last a couple of hours but I blended it so that it wouldn't be too overwhelming.

Ah... so that just means I have to douse myself in this regularly. :D

LOL...I missed all of this being offline most of the weekend.Hee,I probably would not have recognized the font offhand but would have spent hours going through my directories looking for it :rofl222: The label is just the cutest thing and scent sounds YUMMY!!

I have been craving peppermint sooo bad lately, I can't wait to get my sample of this! I'll probably want to drink it lol!

I actually wish it had MORE chocolate in it. In the vial I LOVE it, but on my skin it becomes minty sugar cookie - and the mint sticks around for quite a while - which is interesting but I'm still not sure how wearable it would be for me, though I suppose I could layer it with another chocolate fragrance. The dough aspect of it turns a bit doh-like on me (if you know what I mean) but that levels out after a time. Potentially I could see this taking the place of Fesitval of Lights when my supply runs out.

Gish Katz,I get lots of peppermint and I luv it :wub: ...ohh this will be awesome with Festival of Lights for any who would want more chocolate,but it is beautiful on it's own...glad I tried this first before adding most of the other NR's as usual,my nose is timing out :lol: but this still comes through...YUMMY :) :)

Oh, yeah! Now THIS is a wearable cookie!!!! Back to gnawing on my arm. . . . mmmmmmmm.

I got the Dec sampler (just today! talk about timing!) and tried this. In the vial all I got was a chocolate, and I was a bit disappointed to not get any mint. I swiped some on my skin and waited a minute or two, then yes I definitely got the mint. It's a nice minty chocolate to me, like the usual dark mint chocolates that come out around Christmas. I admit I was hoping for a lot more mint though.