Glitter Kissed

Beccah

AD-GlitterKissed_.jpg

Glitter Kissed

We all like a little bling and glam around the holidays…the shiny objects tempting us from store windows and the pages of catalogs and computer screens…the yards of tinsel and lights and tons of brightly-colored ornaments going on sale in the stores three months ahead of time…a coating of frost and snow making even the most dreary vista an enchanted crystalline landscape. So the LPMP house elves wanted you to feel a nice warm glow with some razzle-dazzle to it! Enjoy our delicious gingersnap scent: ginger and a crisp-baked gingersnap accord combined with warm hazelnut, fluffy marshmallow and the richness of brown sugar. Best of all, we've included a glistening swirl of gold mica, so be sure to shake it up and get your glitter on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

GINGER (BREAD) ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
BROWN SUGAR ~
Attractslove
, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
HAZELNUT ~ Intuition, wisdom, protection, fertility.
HOLIDAY SPICES ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

Contains golden mica - shake it up! :)

OMG everyone HURRY!!!! This is like the Ethnic Version of FROSTED! This is BROWN SUGARED SCRUMPTIOUS LOVE IN A BOTTLE BABY!

Wet I get Brown Sugar Marshmallowed Ginger Bread! As it dries down I become even more in love and things get SPICY!

Watch out Frosted!!!!

This is sexy, sugary, bakery goddess being all caliente in the winter snow!

Edited by LadyVictoria

Ordered a full sz btl...but haven't received it yet :(

...I like SPICY, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by liz

This is somewhere between gingersnap and gingerbread for me. It's definitely spicy but not overwhelmingly so, just that nice "warm" quality which spicy blends can have. There's a touch of sweetness but not too much; I guess I still prefer Frosted because it is somewhat sweeter. But everyone who is a fan of the spicy blends should appreciate this one.

I've only sniffed out of the vial so far but YUM! This is moved to my full bottle list! So excited to see how this wears! I LOVE the brown sugary goodness I get off the top...I think I may just be a sucker for the blends that have brown sugar in them...good to know for future reference so I can just go on and just buy the bottle the first time around LOL!

This is going to drive me crazy :o ... is smelling now exactly[i/] like the filling of an uber delicous Xmas hard candy I use to get for my husband,but dang if I can remember what kind it was :w00t:

On me this is all ginger, and it's hawt. It is a dry, dusty, southwest desert kinda HAWT. Rather reminds me of villainess' gingersnapped but drier and much less sweet - I'm not getting the brown sugar at ALL. Nor the marshmallow.

Edited by tyvey

On me this is all ginger, and it's hawt. It is a dry, dusty, southwest desert kinda HAWT. Rather reminds me of villainess' gingersnapped but drier and much less sweet - I'm not getting the brown sugar at ALL. Nor the marshmallow.

I don't get the other elements until after the long drydown.

When I first swiped this it had all the elements of a RAQ scent: spices, sweetness, and cakeness without being too foody. But a half hour into it something went sour/stale perfume on me. All the spiciness went away and I was left with something waaay too sweet and cloying. the Marshmallow is the culprit? I can't figure it out as there are no florals in this it appears.

That's crazy Raq. I am slathering this on now so I can concentrate on what I want to order. Wet is is totally Frosted, the same marshmallow deliciousness with a tiny bit of buttery spice. Will update on the drydown

++ This is still all BROWN SUGARED FROSTED FOR ME. BEGGING TO BE BOOSTED WITH SS4W~

Edited by LadyVictoria

Nao I noes what everyone was talking about, this one is VERY MUCH up my alley....gonna wear this to bed tonite YUM !! :Emoticons0086:

Brown sugar ginger yumminess! Two of my favorite things, so a definite winner for me. I'll be stocking up on this (as long as it's still available when the next NR come out!)

What a deliciously warm foody scent!! I agree with Luna that this is somewhat between gingerbread and a ginger snap. I am getting some hazelnut. It is toasty and delicious with a hint of brown sugar on top. I'm getting the slightest hint of marshmallow. I wish I got more, but it's kind of a moot point; I cannot get a bottle of this. This makes me want to eat, eat, eat baked goods! A pity since it smells so good!

I slathered! Couldn't help myself. I felt like I was turning into nommy gingerbread! Now it's dried down a bit and I'm getting lovely hazelnut in the gingerbread. Wub, wub, WUB! NOM!

ETA: several hours later, the gingerbread/spices have settled more into the background and I'm getting sweet hazelnut. Still NOM! but more subtle.

Edited by AlienChangeling

hmmm....now I just need to find other marshmallow and/or hazlenut. haven't tried this one but the ones I do have that smell a bit of spiced cake amp do much of that aspect.

I do like the idea of the glitter mica though! I love glitter!

yeah, but I'm worried after Because the night that any spicy cake is going to just be there front and center on me :(

maybe I'll get a sampler eventually. But I think I'll look for something that's mainly hazelnut or marshmallow.

I'll take either or both together. I wouldn't mind resins but if they're foodie spices I'll probably stay way (like cinnamon.) so many possible foody scents, so little time.