Difference between teddy bb and B2 (UN's)?

What is the differnce between these two? Both contain the same ingredients Or am I reading it wrong?

B2:Ingredients: Androstadienone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androsterone

Teddy Potion BB Ingredients: Androstadienone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androsterone.

That is correct. Same ingredients, just different ratios. B2 was meant as a replacement for the original Boy/Boy pheromone mix. But then Chris was able to recreate his formula, which is now Teddy BB Potion. So both are available.

They ARE the same ingredients. But they were blended by two different labs. The original was made by Chris, and when he was out of the biz for a couple of years, I had a replacement made by Diane. Her blend is 50% the first ingredient. Chris's blend, as it was his formula to begin with, I find is better balanced.

Now the situation is reversed. Chris is back but Diane is gone. So whatever we have left of B2 is all we will ever have. I like Teddy way better, but B2 also has it's strong supporters. I'm pretty sure that Beccah and Halo prefer B2.

Okay, thanks, Teddy is the only one I haven't tried yet in an UN. (tried Tranq. potion to begin with, but it was replaced with the aforementioned two) I am almost out of B2 so will try Teddy bb next. Glad I still have time to try a sample first. But I am also liking Balm Bomb. :-)

^ what's your response to Balm Bomb? I'm getting some in Heart's Ease.

I do like B2 better and the reason is simple. It has a higher ratio of androstadienone. That is my favorite single molecule and i wear it own it's own even. Also because of that higher ratio I use a lot less B2 than i do Teddy BB

^ what's your response to Balm Bomb? I'm getting some in Heart's Ease.

I've only used it twice so far, first to combat family tension (worked) and second to ease PMS (didn't notice a dif) so I'm still experimenting. I am torn between wearing that or treasured hearts on Christmas w/ the family

I've only used it twice so far, first to combat family tension (worked) and second to ease PMS (didn't notice a dif) so I'm still experimenting. I am torn between wearing that or treasured hearts on Christmas w/ the family

When I use it for PMS, I use more than normal. About 7-8 swipes on my chest, and 3-4 on my wrists and back of hands. I really slather it on. I haven't had any bad reaction either. I use less when I'm using it for another reason.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I do like B2 better and the reason is simple. It has a higher ratio of androstadienone. That is my favorite single molecule and i wear it own it's own even. Also because of that higher ratio I use a lot less B2 than i do Teddy BB

Halo, can I ask what it is you specifically like about that molecule? Apologies if that's to nosey. :)

It's calming, soothing and uplifting. It's like xanax in that it can make me stop crying or calm me down if I am having anxiety problems. But unlike xanax which just makes me mellow, A1 can actually make me smile. It lifts my mood as well as stopping the bad stuff. Like two meds in one without taking any meds. I use pheros for the selfies and this is by far the most useful molecule for me. In fact I am going to douse myself right now because i can't stop crying.

It's calming, soothing and uplifting. It's like xanax in that it can make me stop crying or calm me down if I am having anxiety problems. But unlike xanax which just makes me mellow, A1 can actually make me smile. It lifts my mood as well as stopping the bad stuff. Like two meds in one without taking any meds. I use pheros for the selfies and this is by far the most useful molecule for me. In fact I am going to douse myself right now because i can't stop crying.

DAMN!! Sounds good. THANKS AGAIN for your help.

Halo, you are so sweet and helpfull. If anyone made you cry Fuck Them!! If it's just the weepies I'm sorry, Take some B2 and do something that'll make you smile. Wear your PJs and watch or read something funny. Or put on some lipstick and go out for a bit. You deserve it!! :funnyanimation17::say245:

Edited by StacyK

DAMN!! Sounds good. THANKS AGAIN for your help.

Halo, you are so sweet and helpfull. If anyone made you cry Fuck Them!! If it's just the weepies I'm sorry, Take some B2 and do something that'll make you smile. Wear your PJs and watch or read something funny. Or put on some lipstick and go out for a bit. You deserve it!! :funnyanimation17::say245:

I wrote about it in the Bitching Post. I just really miss my dad.

• 2 years later...

Would Teddy Potion BB be good to use if I want my male friends to stop trying to get with me, and instead just stay friends? Or is the sexual prowling of men something that no potion in the universe can influence?

Edited by Ivysaur

Would Teddy Potion BB be good to use if I want my male friends to stop trying to get with me, and instead just stay friends? Or is the sexual prowling of men something that no potion in the universe can influence?

I'd say it might depend on the situation. I mean if someone is really bugging you a firm "NO" should be enough. You really should not need anything else. If it's that bad and they won't stop that's another issue. I do see why you wouldn't want to wear cops or sexy blends in that setting. Anyway..

The 3 B's (as I call them) B2.2, Teddy BB & Balm Bomb are intended (in the case of female use) to relax us. They have somewhat different effects. On me, B2.2 is the heavyweight, if you are feeling anxious or just REALLY need to clam down its helpful, Though I tend to use it more for at home use (that's best for me). B2,2 is also a same sex attractant for men to use, I believe, that was its original purpose. Teddy BB is for men to wear for women, and for women to wear as well. It promotes a relaxed easygoing vibe. Also, it's helpful for some with PMS. Balm Bomb is, I think made for women. it's great for relaxing and also eases the PMS. I'd say if you want to try a cool easy going vibe try Teddy. And if it doesn't effect the pests, you still have something good for you to relax with.

The other option might be to try Girl/Girl you can get a trial of Bosom Bows to see. But, as I said earlier NO should be enough. Play them some Meagan Trainor (sp?) whatever. But, no means no. There's also pepper spray :666:

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say it might depend on the situation. I mean if someone is really bugging you a firm "NO" should be enough. You really should not need anything else. If it's that bad and they won't stop that's another issue. I do see why you wouldn't want to wear cops or sexy blends in that setting. Anyway..

The 3 B's (as I call them) B2.2, Teddy BB & Balm Bomb are intended (in the case of female use) to relax us. They have somewhat different effects. On me, B2.2 is the heavyweight, if you are feeling anxious or just REALLY need to clam down its helpful, Though I tend to use it more for at home use (that's best for me). B2,2 is also a same sex attractant for men to use, I believe, that was its original purpose. Teddy BB is for men to wear for women, and for women to wear as well. It promotes a relaxed easygoing vibe. Also, it's helpful for some with PMS. Balm Bomb is, I think made for women. it's great for relaxing and also eases the PMS. I'd say if you want to try a cool easy going vibe try Teddy. And if it doesn't effect the pests, you still have something good for you to relax with.

The other option might be to try Girl/Girl you can get a trial of Bosom Bows to see. But, as I said earlier NO should be enough. Play them some Meagan Trainor (sp?) whatever. But, no means no. There's also pepper spray :666:

You're right, No means No, and pheromones don't have to play a part in helping that. I'm certainly not going to encourage any sexual responses - by not wearing sexual blends - but I shouldn't have to resort to purely biological persuasion. I've put my foot down in this regard to my male friends, and have saved myself a lot of misery. So, thank you for that!

If I'm understanding what you're saying, I can use Teddy BB more for promoting platonic friendship, not so much for discouraging romantic attraction. I've never experienced a large dose of Androstadienone, but I can hypothesize that I might be feeling less anxious/vulnerable about speaking my mind on friendship-interaction boundaries, and therefore some of my intention can be well supported pheromone-wise.

• 10 months later...

Stacy this is really useful info!

Thanks Halo! Been trying to figure out what effects solo androstadienone would create. Someone gave me one, was it you or Bella? I thought I'd remember everything but of course i don't.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 5 years later...

I wonder if there is a possibility of a typo in the ingredient list?

Teddy and B2.2 list DHEAS (exciting phero) in the formula. Can it be DHEA instead (calming phero)?

Would love to double check as I’m looking for something other than Balm Bomb for sleep

1 hour ago, Mila said:

I wonder if there is a possibility of a typo in the ingredient list?

Teddy and B2.2 list DHEAS (exciting phero) in the formula. Can it be DHEA instead (calming phero)?

Would love to double check as I’m looking for something other than Balm Bomb for sleep

That's not correct. DHEA is a hormone, not a pheromone. DHEAS is a pheromone.

It's not an "exciting" phero really, it creates a loving feeling and promotes bonding. Encourages attachments to people. May help people feel cherished and secure.

These blends are awesome for relaxing and sleep, and you can also give Savage Beast a try for that purpose as well.

Very interesting, thank you. I ordered all of them: Nox with Teddy BB, Sogni Incanti, UN Balm bomb (to mix with my scented Balm Bomb), and I already own Pax with B2.2. Plan to compare the effects of Nox vs Pax to see which phero is more relaxing for me