Lady Victoria's Tabby Tiger

LadyVictoria

I received my cat package today and I waited. It was like foreplay. First I put away the groceries, had dinner, did a little goodwilling on the phone with Maria.. I was very patient and when I knew I had the rest of the night to pay attention to my scents I ripped open the package and my nose devoured the scents then I retreated to my special place on the couch and just sat there, grooming myself.

I opened up Tabby Tiger first. I am in heaven. This is the creamiest, dreamiest, vaniila- orange combo it smells exactly what Tabby smells like!!! I get teeny chunks of something else which must be the caramel and pralines, they are more in the background right now glittering like Tabby's eyes. I'm really in love with this so much. It captures Tabby perfectly!

If you look at the picture you want to snuggle with Tabby and that is exactly what this scent it. I want to snuggle with myself on the couch! It's a big snuggle blanket!! It smells incredible!! Thank you MARA!!! XOXOXO

More on the other kitties to follow shortly. I am going to take a cat nap now. :tiger10:

• 2 weeks later...

Anymore reviews on this one?

This is just a perfect creamy vanilla orange with just a hint of buttery caramel that isn't present at first but comes out after a couple of hours. It makes me want dessert! Lol.

I just got mine the other day. DROOL!

I get vanilla caramel praline and only secondarily the orange. In fact it took a later application before I got orange. Initially after the caramel, I got chocolate. Go figure. But I adore it!

• 3 weeks later...

Holy crap the first thing that came to mind when I put this on was CARAMEL COOKIES. Caramel cookies with a hint of something nutty, a hint of orange...I think it's those details that take it from already delicious to downright irresistible. While the notes may look similar to Dessicated Brains on paper this is a totally different scent. The buttery (hence the cookie feel) vanilla caramel is what's at the forefront here.

Holy crap the first thing that came to mind when I put this on was CARAMEL COOKIES. Caramel cookies with a hint of something nutty, a hint of orange...I think it's those details that take it from already delicious to downright irresistible. While the notes may look similar to Dessicated Brains on paper this is a totally different scent. The buttery (hence the cookie feel) vanilla caramel is what's at the forefront here.

YES! That's what this reminded me of. Abby's Brains, but it's almost like rich vanilla ice cream with drizzles of caramel and pralines! :20628860864593fef0b8f29:

Since I was lucky enough to get the bottle of this in the auction, and I ordered a bottle when it first was released; as much as I love it, I know I have so many scents that I'll probably never use it all up...probably. I'm debating putting up half a bottle decanted on my trade post, but I'm thinking hard about it because I do really really like it a lot! I love citrus scents and sweet scents so its perfect for me :)

Since I was lucky enough to get the bottle of this in the auction, and I ordered a bottle when it first was released; as much as I love it, I know I have so many scents that I'll probably never use it all up...probably. I'm debating putting up half a bottle decanted on my trade post, but I'm thinking hard about it because I do really really like it a lot! I love citrus scents and sweet scents so its perfect for me :)

I'll take that half! If you put it up, please let me know cause I'll take it for sure :)

I'll take that half! If you put it up, please let me know cause I'll take it for sure :)

OK, as soon as I make up my mind, I'll let you know!! I hate parting with anything this good, but I know I can't keep hoarding either LOL.

OK, as soon as I make up my mind, I'll let you know!! I hate parting with anything this good, but I know I can't keep hoarding either LOL.

Thanks! It's hard not to hoard though! I'm trying my best too, but I'm not very good at it. Hope your feeling better :)

• 1 month later...

OH GREAT GOOGLY MOOGGLY.

This is an orange caramel tart on a tooth crushingly sweet and buttery graham cracker crust. I could almost feel the crumbling of the graham cracker in my mouth. The orange itself is bright but not overly sweet. Fantastic.

OH GREAT GOOGLY MOOGGLY.

This is an orange caramel tart on a tooth crushingly sweet and buttery graham cracker crust. I could almost feel the crumbling of the graham cracker in my mouth. The orange itself is bright but not overly sweet. Fantastic.

Oh, so it can be worn during Chametz Week... I think I have a sniffie

• 5 months later...

Words cannot describe how fabulously this has aged so I will just say UNNNNNNNFFFFGGGGHHHHHHJKBOWRTJABFATP

it's intensely caramelly now - it's a caramel creamsicle - it's a creamy orange kittenish - snorf glorp nnffffff

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Mmmm, it's been a goal of mine to try all of LV's cat PEs and I finally scored this off the trade threads! Wet it's a beautiful blast of creamy orange, bright and happy. As it dries down, I get more of the caramel and what I think must be the pralines, because it settles into a very warm nutty muskiness. It's very sweet -- so much so that I may need to save it for really cold weather -- but gorgeously conceived and unlike any other LP I have. Yay!