Lady Victoria's Black Panther

LadyVictoria

" YO I'M A PANTHER BITCHES"

This scent delivers that line to perfection! Panther opens up with a deliciously dark and mysterious orchid dripping in juicy plum by a sheer waterfall of musk. This is an exotic scent just like the beautiful black panther. What I pictured for this scent was the velvety blackness of the Panther's coat with a dainty orchid behind her ear, staring with those big cat eyes directly at you behind a waterfall of musk. I wanted something that was exotic, mysterious and didn't give a fuck- because the Panther knows she is fierce. This is everything I wanted it to be. Alluring, Mysterious, Exotic, Mystical, and Powerful! I love this so much!!! This is perfect! I saw a Panther Tee shirt at the mall that would go beautifully with my Panther Perfume!! Thank you LP this is one FIERCE FUC*N POTION!!! I am so happy with this Mara, you captured what I was feeling for this in a bottle!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I LOVE IT! Of the recent forum-released PEs, I thought I would like this the least. Bwah -- it's the one I like the most!!! It's very deep, very powerful, very eternal. It lasts forever on my skin. Lady V wanted it to capture the look and power of a she-panther, but to me, this scent expresses perfectly the way a she-panther MOVES -- the sensuous way she slinks on the prowl, seemingly weightless, gliding with effortless sultry grace that understates her powerful muscles and belies the fact that she could leap and rip you apart in the space of a heartbeat. . .

OMG I LOVE IT! Of the recent forum-released PEs, I thought I would like this the least. Bwah -- it's the one I like the most!!! It's very deep, very powerful, very eternal. It lasts forever on my skin. Lady V wanted it to capture the look and power of a she-panther, but to me, this scent expresses perfectly the way a she-panther MOVES -- the sensuous way she slinks on the prowl, seemingly weightless, gliding with effortless sultry grace that understates her powerful muscles and belies the fact that she could leap and rip you apart in the space of a heartbeat. . .

I am so glad you love it! It's so funny because that was another aspect that I wanted to capture in my PE. In my dream all I remember seeing was the way she was moving, there were two panthers but one was looking directly at me and all I could do was stare at her body. The way she was scaling the walls.. She was very terrifying in my dream and then she tried to enter my body and she did, she came on top of me and I was scared she was going to rip me to shreds, but she just wanted to jump inside. I am so happy with the cat trilogy I can't even tell you!

It captures all my feelings that I was experiencing for every kitty.

This one is the most dangerous of all of them though lol. I had to get these perfect, because I felt like I needed to represent the cats appropriately! I am so glad you are able to feel and share exactly how I pictured her!

You keep dreaming, LV, and we'll keep buying!! :Polar-Kiss:

LV, what Phero do you think would go good with this one... I'm heading out to a dinner tonight with friends, mostly male and a few females... I have Cougar, SS4W, LFM and phero samples of Gotcha, Dominence, Leather, Cuddle Bunny and Woozy Floozy...thanks

I think for sure either LFM or SS4W. It's a fierce kick ass blend, I haven't had much experience with Leather or Dom, Cuddle Bunny might be too cutesy.

I wore this into work this morning along with 4 sprays of SS4W + BBM and holy bat balls, this one is powerful with the pheros as an add on....

Myself and my boss were the only two folks in because we had to finalize the 2013 budget and get all of the invoices approved an into the system for year end close.

My boss literally followed me all over the office today and finally asked me what the hell I was wearing because it was driving him mad because it was so exotic... It was hoot seeing this executive brought to his knees by a little black leopard....LOL

Oh my stars, this is gorgeous! I am not a big fan of florals but this is wonderful. Is it all gone???

Yeah you love it!

I wore this into work this morning along with 4 sprays of SS4W + BBM and holy bat balls, this one is powerful with the pheros as an add on....

Myself and my boss were the only two folks in because we had to finalize the 2013 budget and get all of the invoices approved an into the system for year end close.

My boss literally followed me all over the office today and finally asked me what the hell I was wearing because it was driving him mad because it was so exotic... It was hoot seeing this executive brought to his knees by a little black leopard....LOL

I need to try it with Super Sexy. Fierce combo.

Lady V, do you know the exact notes in this one...

You had mentioned above that it had orchid and a waterfall of musk

Black orchid teamed with black plum - the tartness of the plum skin coming through - on a bed of fuzzy warm sweet musk and black amber.

I stopped into my office to grab some paperwork I had left and ran into my boss and he was bummed that I did not have my BP on.... He asked for the name of the company as he wants to purchase this for me for my birthday, silly boy does not know that this is all sold out....

I stopped into my office to grab some paperwork I had left and ran into my boss and he was bummed that I did not have my BP on.... He asked for the name of the company as he wants to purchase this for me for my birthday, silly boy does not know that this is all sold out....

You *may* be able to have it remade. You just order it as a PE!! You'd have to ask Mara first though :)

You *may* be able to have it remade. You just order it as a PE!! You'd have to ask Mara first though :)

I'll him deal with that as I have worked far too much for being on vacation this week.... I will say he gave me a beautiful cashmere scarf as a Christmas Present, so he's back on the good list vs the naughty list

:wub:

Holy buckets, this is wonderful! The plum was prominent in the bottle, but on my skin, the musk is really the star, a very clean but not quite skin-like musk. Throw in the orchid, and they sing. They are seamless. The plum adds just the right amount of sweetness and gives it a lush feel. This is dark and mysterious but at the same time not too heavy. People have been describing it as fierce, and that is truly the best word for it. It makes me want to purr. I'm going to try it over my Un La Femme Noir, which also makes me want to purr. I may not know what to do with myself!!