Lady Victoria's Black Panther

LadyVictoria

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good BB! You being my 'sometimes scent twin" I should like it too. I am also considering Tease because I think you said it worked for you...

OMG, Tease...Love the stuff! At least get a sample, if anything. First of all, you can never go wrong with Lace!! Soft, feminine musk wiith a suggestion of apple. Dang it! I wish I was wearing it now! You like G&L, right?

It's good stuff, MDC!! And it wears strong on me, so i only need a dab to be beautifully scented all day. I only have the one bottle, but it's gonna last for awhile!

BB, care to describe how black orchid smells like? Kind of nervous ......

BB, care to describe how black orchid smells like? Kind of nervous ......

It doesn't smell that different to me, just more intensely orchid, if that makes any sense. But I just chalked it up to it being a different blend than i typically get my orchids in. I think if you like orchid scents, you will like the orchid in this.

OMG, Tease...Love the stuff! At least get a sample, if anything. First of all, you can never go wrong with Lace!! Soft, feminine musk wiith a suggestion of apple. Dang it! I wish I was wearing it now! You like G&L, right?

I haven't smelled G&L since I first got to LP and I wasn't crazy for it but my tastes have changed DRAMATICALLY since then!! I will get a sample of Tease in my next order. Love Lace...love apple...

Joc I too am looking forward to unraveling the mystery that is LADY VICTORIA'S BLACK PANTHER.....

I haven't smelled G&L since I first got to LP and I wasn't crazy for it but my tastes have changed DRAMATICALLY since then!! I will get a sample of Tease in my next order. Love Lace...love apple...

Joc I too am looking forward to unraveling the mystery that is LADY VICTORIA'S BLACK PANTHER.....

Black Panther has an orchid note that is more intense & has a greater depth to it then any other orchid I have used before. I love it

I'd like one roll on oil if available. Who could resist Lady V's description. awesome <3

Edited by StacyK

LalaDinky, I received my invoice over the weekend. Did you manage to secure a bottle? If not, I'll let Mara know that you will be taking over a bottle which I have reserved.

Hi Miss JOC!

Mara invoiced me no problem for the bottle I wanted. Thank you so much for your concern though!

SO glad I got another bottle of this. It makes me feel exotic and sexy; but won't be cloying in hot weather. Its a lush and mysterious fruity/floral. After it settles on my skin the musk shines through. I kind wish I got another back up...

Black Panther is addictive! Luckily, it has great throw and I don't need much to be perfectly perfumed.

SO glad I got another bottle of this. It makes me feel exotic and sexy; but won't be cloying in hot weather. Its a lush and mysterious fruity/floral. After it settles on my skin the musk shines through. I kind wish I got another back up...

Black Panther is addictive! Luckily, it has great throw and I don't need much to be perfectly perfumed.

I think that is one of the things I love most about this blend, is its staying power. Your so right just a little goes a long way. Love it.

I think that is one of the things I love most about this blend, is its staying power. Your so right just a little goes a long way. Love it.

I have one coming soon. can't wait...Love love love the notes in this... dark flower power goodness.

• 2 weeks later...

OMGGGGG!!! BELIEVE THE HYPE ON THIS ONE!!! So good.

Straight from the bottle I thought...Oh dear. I made a mistake. It seemed TOOOO strong for me.

But I put it on and after it mellowed out it IS PERFECT. It IS fuzzy. It is so different from anything I have...

Everything in this is so smooth..the musk is perfect...nothing is too sharp. I wore it all night and the next day, couldn't get enough. Will be pairing this with LFN as soon as opportunity arrises.

Thank you Mara and LV for a beautiful scent treat and DD and BB for talking me into it!!

OMGGGGG!!! BELIEVE THE HYPE ON THIS ONE!!! So good.

Straight from the bottle I thought...Oh dear. I made a mistake. It seemed TOOOO strong for me.

But I put it on and after it mellowed out it IS PERFECT. It IS fuzzy. It is so different from anything I have...

Everything in this is so smooth..the musk is perfect...nothing is too sharp. I wore it all night and the next day, couldn't get enough. Will be pairing this with LFN as soon as opportunity arrises.

Thank you Mara and LV for a beautiful scent treat and DD and BB for talking me into it!!

Oh Shit Girl! Just wait til you pear that sucker with LFN. Talk about the POWER OF THE PANTHER PUSSY

^ Lol....LV.. so you favor LFM with it? Ive got that in 2X spray. What about Gotcha, Bang or BI??

I need some LFN

.. I can't wait for mine... Love hearing descriptions.

^ Lol....LV.. so you favor LFM with it? Ive got that in 2X spray. What about Gotcha, Bang or BI??

I need some LFN

.. I can't wait for mine... Love hearing descriptions.

I've paired with both! Def recommend both!! Haven't tried BANG or BI. LFM of LFN is PURRRFFFFEECT FOR MOI WITH THIS!

Plus one on the Black Panther with the La Femme Noir!!! That combo makes me feel like Catherine Zeta Jones in Entrapment, like I want to crawl all over everything! :lol:

YES! LMAO!

^^ Thats what I was thinking, LV's Black Panther +LFN = all slinky and stealthy feminine.

Got to get the LFN. Ive only ever had it in Unbridled .. and I really liked it so ... that = order

:-))

Love the LP math!!

Edited by StacyK

To me this is plum musk with orchid. There is a sort of a tartness to it while at the same time a velvety feel from the orchid and musk; I'm reminded a bit of Denise's Misty White Orchid because there's that same intensity to the notes, but this is...not dirty, but not clean either. :lol: The plum wears well for me, I think, because it is a bit tangy, it's definitely intriguing when combined with the orchid, very sultry!

DD, I wore this to a picnic this weekend, had the funnest time with this combo! This is a FAB fragrance! :D

I know, I love this blend so much, I've already used up half of my BP enhanced with SS4W and Luna said it right, this is so sultry on....

To me this is plum musk with orchid. There is a sort of a tartness to it while at the same time a velvety feel from the orchid and musk; I'm reminded a bit of Denise's Misty White Orchid because there's that same intensity to the notes, but this is...not dirty, but not clean either. :lol: The plum wears well for me, I think, because it is a bit tangy, it's definitely intriguing when combined with the orchid, very sultry!

Luna if you wore this with Leather or LFM Quince would not be able to walk for a year.

:lol:

Well I go easy on him these days, the dear. But he's not really one for florals.

This is very sexy, though, I can understand why you all love it so.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok WALT THE FROG.... I get a creamy lemony fizz, like a float -- rich French vanilla ice cream in sundrop soda. It stays pretty true that way until a couple hours in when I start to get a bit of sheer musk.

Eta ok now some orchid,...but it's still only a touch, on top of the vanilla/lemon float. BIZARRE!!!

It's delicious, but nothing like what everyone else is getting!

I can't remember If I shook the bottle.

Edited by tyvey

• 2 weeks later...

ohh My Gawdd! I wore this yesterday with LFM and it was just gorgeous. In my soul....I was the Panther. I felt sensuous, slinky, strong and female. Everyone wanted to be near me, pet me smell me, know my secret . :666:

So nice. I got Orchid, Plumb and a softness.. I'm not sure what, fur? of course the musk was there, not whirly twirly musk but smooth musk, everything soft to the touch. But there's an energy of, I know what i am. LV said it " she knows she's a panther.. panther doesn't give a fuck" totally! The orchid note is soft and wonderful.. nothing overpowers panther. It bloomed wet faded slightly and bloomed again later with my body heat.

LFM is a wonderful scent to wear with this in the day. I thought of Gotcha but was not in a Bnol mood. I will go for it another time tho. Can't wait to try Panther with LFN! Another 5 Kitteh salute!

:purr: :purr: :purr: :purr: :purr:

Edited by StacyK

Loved this even more today than before!! It was so TART on me. That plum has a tarty bite to it that I adore. I felt like TART ATTACK. I can still smell it but may put more on for bed. This one is addicting...so glad I got my hands on this.

Lol this one is addicting. I always ask myself if I really really want to wear it that bad because I do not want to run out! I am now doing the same with Sweet Pussy and Amazonia Zee.

Lol this one is addicting. I always ask myself if I really really want to wear it that bad because I do not want to run out! I am now doing the same with Sweet Pussy and Amazonia Zee.

Yes! I have one bottle. I will need more!

This stuff is amazing :purr:

• 2 weeks later...

Mawwaa..! I hope if BP is remade I get a heads up.. my 1 bottle is a little over half full. I so freaking love it! :purr: