Lady Victoria's Black Panther

LadyVictoria

Wow, after reading thru all of these stellar reviews, I'm totally up for a re-brew! Either that, or I'm going to have to see if I can get a special PE done!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, after reading thru all of these stellar reviews, I'm totally up for a re-brew! Either that, or I'm going to have to see if I can get a special PE done!

This is truly a magnificent work of art… I love this blend so much (hence the reason I hoarded a bunch of bottles)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't want to be over here waxing poetic about an old PE but...that Black Panther tho!!!!!! My goodness. It was fabulous brand new but this has aged into something even more wonderful. When i put it on this morning, it smelled almost spicy like Christmas Plum Pudding. Finally four hours in, it's more how it typically wears on me. The marine was acting up this morning. i let him take a sniff of Black Panther and he was back okay. I guess he didn't want to cross the panther! :lol: i'm glad the officemate isn't here because i keep reapplying!!!

LOL

Something about a fierce pussy that makes men settle the fuck down.

Oh man! Lol!!! So true.

I need more.. I want a spray boosted with LFN. I love it with LFN.

• 7 months later...

I wore this the other day, virgin - I was staying indoors, besides the fierceness, it also has a calming effect. I haven't been visited by panthers in the dream realm, and I miss seeing how sleek and beautiful they are, but now there is a new sheriff in town.. The KING COBRA SNAKE WATCH OUT MOTHERFUCKERS..

This one is the best!! :heart:

If there's ever another round I'm getting a spray!

It's great aged, still assertive but softer around the edges and a bit more evolved now. I love love love it

• 1 year later...

You won't find PE's (Private Editions) in the main catalog. That one was a PE a couple of years ago. You'll find the monthly PE in the Bew Release thread. Here's the one for the last round from Nov.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=10851&page=1

• 1 year later...
Just ordered the latest rebrew on the Etsy site. Can anyone tell me the musk(s) that was/were used In this blend? So glad I saw this again! PEs sneak by me too often, just my own forgetfulness...excited to receive my order ^_^

The way LV describes it earlier in the thread is: fuzzy warm sweet musk. So I'm assuming probably a white musk or skin-type musk.

God this is good! Plum first then the orchid does a switch and comes to the front. I added LFN. I don't feel particularly sleek or sexy wearing it but I do feel like a bad ass chick who smells sweet and fem on the outside but strong and fierce on the inside. It totally morphs after and hour or so and I could still smell on my arm this morning. Love the staying power!!

The way LV describes it earlier in the thread is: fuzzy warm sweet musk. So I'm assuming probably a white musk or skin-type musk.

Was taking a chance on this one hopefully not being Egyptian, which didn't seem like a match by the description. I'm very limited on my musk scents, only REALLY pinning down any of them because of having the sugared musk s. I don't know exactly what a skin-type musk would be, but I don't think it would be the clean floral type of fragrance Egyptian is on my skin. My order should be here soon! Thanks for the info!!! ^_^

I think I should have not added a cop based pheromones as it amplifies the plum making it a bit like fermented plum...kind of got me nauseated for about an hour. I amp fruit so I should stop playing chemist with fruit forward scents.

I think I should have not added a cop based pheromones as it amplifies the plum making it a bit like fermented plum...kind of got me nauseated for about an hour. I amp fruit so I should stop playing chemist with fruit forward scents.

Did you shake yoyr bottle?

Curious what phero blend did you use?

I've found, with Panther, it needs to sit and age a couple of weeks. My older bottles are at peak.

I've worn LFN & Bang (2x) & the cops didn't seem to be a problem.

I usally find cops make things "sweeter" particularly fruit.

But, with this one, in the past, I didn't notice that aspect much.

I haven't got my new bottle though. Just ordered it actually. But, I plan to let it sit for awhile.

I used LFN. I will let it sit for a couple of weeks. Great advice!

Yes. and try a phero w/o cops. Just to see if it changes the scent for you.

Oh.My.WOW! The orchid in this is amazing! This is velvety and juicy sweet. My nose isn't well trained enough to know what musk but, whichever it is, it is completely compatible with both my chemistry AND my third eye. This is the svelte, stealthy, sleek gloriousness of the panther from every angle. Glorious fragrance! Glad I didn't miss out on this one - EXCELLENT conception Lady Victoria & Potion Master :heart: :heart: :heart:

Black orchid teamed with black plum - the tartness of the plum skin coming through - on a bed of fuzzy warm sweet musk and black amber.

This is a good description of the musk, natch. Right from "Our Lady Of The Black Panther". :purr:

This is a good description of the musk, natch. Right from "Our Lady Of The Black Panther". :purr:

What is a sweet musk? Whatever it is, it's WONDERFUL! And black amber?! How did I miss that? I have Brown Sugar, Black Amber (I will have to look, but I believe it was a PE also) and ADORE it. Mmmmm, this combo is just amazing!

It's just that, really - the qualities of musk (which could be any number of things like weighty and warm or soft and sheer) but specifically sweetened. Black amber I don't believe is technically black so much as it an amber blend which contains an attar which gives it a darker quality from what we usually consider an amber note to embody. Same thing with black musk, for example.

Thank you, Luna, for the explanation. All the scent possibilities must be mind boggling! I don't know how Mara continues to come up with all these wonderfully divine combinations, but I am Ooooooooh so glad that she does!!!

This is rainforesty and very sweet on me. The plum wasn't obvious as itself, but I think that's what made the orchid read like a lush, voluptuous soft white fruit on me. It's thick and opaque and heady, and in mood made me think of Dior's Poison - come-hither in a lethal way. Covered bang flawlessly.

• 1 year later...

I wore BP+ Mega Watt

I wore this a few days ago at a business meeting that I travelled to via air travel and on the plane I had two passengers ask me what I was wearing as I smelled amazing. The flight attendant moved me to first class even though I had been told that no upgrades were available both at check in and at the gate.  I land and go to baggage claim to get my luggage and 3 different guys helped me with my luggage (I'm no spring chicken and I'm in my late 50's) so I was amused.

I get to the meeting and the 2 VP's who always give me crap and never agree to anything that I'm rolling out all thought my presentation was great and how could they help to roll this information out to their teams...

This blend is so sophisticated and elegant and when you team it with a phero you are unstoppable...

I need to request a re-brew of this as I'm on my last day

On 8/6/2018 at 9:45 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

This blend is so sophisticated and elegant and when you team it with a phero you are unstoppable...

I need to request a re-brew of this as I'm on my last day

❤️ Count me in for the re-brew too ❤️  Wonderful experience - thank you dolphindolls2 ❤️ 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/25/2019 at 11:36 AM, luna65 said:

I believe PE requests are closed for right now.

Im glad I looked around. I was abiut to post a question re PEs. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I initially was not going to pick up the rebrew of this Private Edition since the notes are not something I would usually go for, but reading @dolphindolls2 raving reviews and purchases of multiple bottles of this throughout the years, just like Amanda's Beach Sol 🌺🏝🌞, I decided to take the risk and go for it. 

I did a no-rest trial swipe on Day 0 and it was potent. I thought, oh no, this might be too strong for me. The black orchid came out strong and as with most florals, it was bitter on me. But it was not entirely bitter because I could smell the black plum quite well in the beginning. It was still too much though, so I left it alone and tried it again on Day 1 or 2 with the same result. 

On Night 3, I decided to give this another go after freshly showering and thoroughly removing other scents that may influence how I perceive this. I put a generous amount on my arms, was relieved that it mellowed out a bit, and then went to bed. By the time I woke up on Day 4, the scent was faint but still detectable on my arms. My skin just ate it up. I smelled it coming from my chest though, but I did not apply it there. It seems the scent somehow got on my clothing. That was the first time I detected tartness from this and thought, okay that's new. The scent on my clothing lasted at least 12 hours. 

Today is Day 5 and I decided to put on a more modest amount and I decided to apply it to my wrists, cubital fossa, and chest. I did not want to apply it directly to my chest, so I put some on my wrist and palm and transferred that to my chest.

• The scent on my wrist smelled very tangy. It's very interesting. I added Soul Cakes to it to see if they would layer. They did not lol. Soul Cakes ate this. I figured maybe I needed more of this to go with Soul Cakes. I added more but it was just Soul Cakes with a hint of tartness. 
  • The scent on my chest though, oh wow. It was sweeter. Maybe it's because I generate more heat in that area, but it smelled distinctly different. I felt juicy and ripe. I started to understand how this is the Black Panther.

I just had a wash and put some of this on my palm to mix with my body oil. It smells nice, light, and tangy on my arms where I applied it. I also added some to my hair and I'm getting more of the bitter floral. I think the plum comes out more on my skin while the orchid comes out more on my hair. It also becomes more of the sweet, juicy plum with more body heat for me.

Unfortunately, I do not wear scents on my chest area nowadays, so I'm not able to enjoy this in the form that I like the most, at least for now. I'll put this aside and see if ageing this some more will bring out the same sensation I get when it's on my chest even if I apply it on my wrists or arms. I might also try it again later with a simpler layering scent.