Lady Victoria's Black Panther

LadyVictoria

:wub:

Holy buckets, this is wonderful! The plum was prominent in the bottle, but on my skin, the musk is really the star, a very clean but not quite skin-like musk. Throw in the orchid, and they sing. They are seamless. The plum adds just the right amount of sweetness and gives it a lush feel. This is dark and mysterious but at the same time not too heavy. People have been describing it as fierce, and that is truly the best word for it. It makes me want to purr. I'm going to try it over my Un La Femme Noir, which also makes me want to purr. I may not know what to do with myself!!

LOL ! You might start climbing your walls. That's what it makes me want to do!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ! You might start climbing your walls. That's what it makes me want to do!

You know the scene from Entrapment where Catherine Zeta-Jones is crawling around avoiding lasers? That's how I want to move through my house when I wear this, just sort of slinking around. :lol: BTW...this was absolutely gorgeous when I woke up this morning!

This scent is so dam good, I would buy gallons of it if it were available

You can always ask Mara if she can make more. If she can, you just order it as a PE. You just put Lady V's Black Panther in the notes section. But check with Mara first :)

I so hope I can score a bottle of this when Mara puts up her list of whats available. Now that I'm back at work with the holidays being over I'm worried I'll miss a post as I can not really check on the internet from work and my blackberry gives me spotted coverage....Please let me know if you see anything because I'm really wanting anoher bottle of this....This stuff is addicting...LOL

• 1 month later...

My hormonal skin has been doing some incredible things to fragrances this month. This is all orchid and musk on me today. I really like it. in fact, i think orchid is quickly moving up the list as one of my favorite floral notes. I have been getting so many compliments, despite the fact that i am a stark raving b today, and that says a lot about the scent!!!

My hormonal skin has been doing some incredible things to fragrances this month. This is all orchid and musk on me today. I really like it. in fact, i think orchid is quickly moving up the list as one of my favorite floral notes. I have been getting so many compliments, despite the fact that i am a stark raving b today, and that says a lot about the scent!!!

Lol! I had the panther dream again a few nights ago. She was clawing her way into my body again.. I was like.. GET OFF BITCH.. then I realized.. oh maybe I shouldn't fight a panther , which is exactly what this fragrance is.. DONT FIGHT THIS FIERCE BITCH SHE WILL MAKE YOU BLEED

This along with my beloved CP is my top two scents from LP... When I get some extra funds I want to get a re-brew of this from a PE, is that even possible?

It's possible, but check with Mara first. I've had a PE remade before, so I'm pretty sure it can be done. Email Mara, and she'll let you know :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know what you mean DD. I feel like when I wear this.. my poonan is on full throttle. Like I can do whatever the fuck I want and no one will dare question me. Like if my vagina were a stick shift. it would be in 5th FOREVER.

Ok, I looked up the recipe and have restocked on essential ingredients since I made this, so I can do a rebrew. I have requests for 2 bottles via email. Anyone else want?

4 please.... Each spiked with split boosts of SS4W! SQUEEEE!

ETA: unless that changes the scent. Don't want the boost if it messes with the scent. I absolutely love the scent! Lady V, you boosted some of your bottles, didn't you? Did doing so change the scent?

ETA x 2 to clarify: I DO WANT the 4 bottles. That's a want/need completely aside from the boosting decision. :)

Edited by Chaionlife

Ok, I looked up the recipe and have restocked on essential ingredients since I made this, so I can do a rebrew. I have requests for 2 bottles via email. Anyone else want?

I emailed you that I wanted 3 but I would like to change that to 4 Bottles please.

One boosted with EOW

Two spiked with split boosts of SS4W (one order of SS4W split between these two bottles)

One plain bottle of LB

I am so excited....thank you ever so much

Edited by dolphindolls2

I know what you mean DD. I feel like when I wear this.. my poonan is on full throttle. Like I can do whatever the fuck I want and no one will dare question me. Like if my vagina were a stick shift. it would be in 5th FOREVER.

OMG, I read this is church at my daughters graduation from catholic school tonight and started coughing and there was no way I could respond from there but you hit it right on my dear this blend is so powerful.

I would totally be in, except I just scored one in a trade. So happy that this is getting a second run though!

4 please.... Each spiked with split boosts of SS4W! SQUEEEE!

ETA: unless that changes the scent. Don't want the boost if it messes with the scent. I absolutely love the scent! Lady V, you boosted some of your bottles, didn't you? Did doing so change the scent?

ETA x 2 to clarify: I DO WANT the 4 bottles. That's a want/need completely aside from the boosting decision. :)

Yes, I boosted with LFN didn't change it one bit!

I'm happy to let you have one of mine.

omg you are such a sweetie. I wouldn't want to swipe one of yours, but if it's too late I may take you up on that offer. Would Wall of Protection + $30 + shipping suffice?

omg you are such a sweetie. I wouldn't want to swipe one of yours, but if it's too late I may take you up on that offer. Would Wall of Protection + $30 + shipping suffice?

Dont worry as I haven't paid for my two bottles. I'm not sure when it is due for payment so maybe you can pay Mara directly.

Dont worry as I haven't paid for my two bottles. I'm not sure when it is due for payment so maybe you can pay Mara directly.

LalaDinky, I received my invoice over the weekend. Did you manage to secure a bottle? If not, I'll let Mara know that you will be taking over a bottle which I have reserved.