Woot! Your first/best/most unusual phero hit thread

Just had my first hit:

Someone very kindly bought my dinner when I was wearing Odalisque.

I've had it happen once before, also when I was dining alone, reading an oprah mag, dressed college-student casual, with my big pink VS bag. So there are similarities.

In this case I was SLATHERED in Odalisque sitting under an outdoor heating lamp, and there was a really cute, hip family eating at the table next to me--you know, one of those really well-adjusted looking ones that manage to not seem annoying at all but actually make you feel okay about the future if there's such cool families as this one out there.

Anyway, check came, I'd already given my gift certificate over, but the father of the family said, "hey, we'd like to cover her check. Happy holidays." And I, thinking my gift cert was already applied, said, "oh, I'm sorry. I used a gift certificate but.." and I was fully planning on saying, "but I'm sure someone else here would love to take you up on that that." But the waitress piped up and said, "I haven't run it yet," so cool. I got my meal taken care of, my waitress got a $10 tip from me, and in thanks I wrote out the LPMP info and told the wife I'd cover two testers for her because it's my favorite perfume place and I bet she'd love it. Soooo, she probably thought that was really weird, but hey-- hope she checks it out and falls in love with the place too.

I did think perhaps that they could just be the type of family that does that, or it could have to do with the school shootings and/or Christmas. I was reading an article about a man who started something called 26 Acts of Kindness encouraging people to do one act of kindness for each life lost, and when the man offered to pay it made me think of that.

In any event, I think the Odalisque played a part. It definitely made me want to chat with complete strangers at other tables, which I reigned in because I didn't want to interrupt people's convos with my eavesdropping ass.

So what's your first/best/most unusual phero hit?

Is this only in regards to LPMP products?

I've had really good, consistent results since finding LPMP, but my first DIHL was with another company's product. I was wearing Temptress by MassageXS. I had two things happen that day. First, one of my male colleagues chatted that morning. Then a few minutes later he walked back over to me with a total DIHL look on his face and stood reaaaaaaally close to me (like 6-8 inches from my face). I was talking to someone else at the time and he just stood there wide eyed. I finally asked him if he needed anything and just slowly shook his head "no" and kept staring at me with this wide-eyed look and grin. I eventually stepped back and cracked a joke and he snapped out of it. It was bizarre and amusing at the same time. Later that day a medical assistant looks at me and says "Girl, I didn't know that you had a body like that! If I looked like that I'd be like "pow, pow, pow!" all while shaking her hips and sticking her butt out. I couldn't do anything except laugh.

As far as LPMP:

With Comp P I get "attacked" by DH almost immediately. Another time, I wore a small amount to bed one night and forgot about it in the morning. I went to work and had guys confessing all kinds of random things to me (about them staring at me because I'm pretty, how they're single, etc). This was 12 hours later. Definitely my favorite blend.

With LFM: People go out of their way to perform chivalrous acts (opening doors, giving up their seats, etc). That's always nice.

With SS4W: I just a did a review on this one a day or so ago. This one makes me feel like a star. It's always interesting having someone more "powerful" than you eating out of your hand.

I have quite a few more blends on the way. I want a nice DIHL. I'm sure that at least one of them will deliver. Those are always amusing.

Edited by Pursestan

Too many to list just one so ill just mention the main ones that come to mind for each of these pheros:

Cougar: hits really hard with snobby women. A very senior powerful person in my company, and a neighbor, both very socially and...socioeconomically snobby, like, you are not a human if you are not carrying an at minimum $5000 handbag type snobs -- I am NOT that, so they generally treated me like a gutter rat, except when I was wearing Cougar, which made them purr and practically shove their foreheads under my hand to be pet. Staggering, over the top effects.

SWS (older version in PCMP, still haven't tried newer one): extremely obvious and drastic respect and listening effects on men senior to me in my workplace.

Bang!: wore it to a party w/ a particular tg in mind but the whole party unexpectedly turned out to be overwhelmingly men and to a man all of them - including ones who'd had no use for me in the past - were almost literally falling at my feet. One whom I'd only spoken to maybe twice previously, stammered "marry me", turned purple and ran away. This absolutely kills very young men, I find. gotta watch where you point it :)

Perfect match: extended slackjawed unself-conscious speechless longing adoring gazing from inappropriate male source when I accidentally wore it instead of (I think it was) OW. I won't soon forget the look on his face, though I should.

CB: was wearing it in dead of winter, on torso, with several layers and (when outside) a heavy wool coat. No matter, strangers flung themselves at me and a type of dude who never ever ever goes for me blurted, immediately we met, I LOVE YOU and was trembling and misty-eyed - it would have been scary if it hadn't been so funny and he hadnt been so cute lol

ETA LFM and its fascinating effect of destroying people's sense of (or honoring of) the wearer's personal-space.<-- ok I see what halo meant in her "funny" thread: my misspelling of "honoring" was auto-corrected to "borking", which I HAVE NEVER TYPED on this device (or anywhere) and which ( tmk) is not a word. Ridiculous

Edited by tyvey

ha ha ha. they're borking your personal space.

Tyvey, you are so borking adorable! :lol:

I wore La Femme Mystere w/ Vicars & Tarts last night to a Solstice/End of the World party. The crowd was, I kid you not, circus performers, professional actors and musicians, writers and other assorted creative types, aged from late teens to late 70's, and this young woman came up to me and said I was the most interesting, coolest person at the party. I looked from side to side and then behind me, and said, "MEEEEE?" No idea where that came from. bwaha! An old friend told me how fabulous my skin looked "How do you have such perfect skin?" I was like, Wah? I DON'T! And then a dude I have been friends with for over 20 years decided we must suddenly start hanging out together more, and there was already a date request in my inbox when I got my internet back this morning. I think I can attribute all three of these incidents to the perfume/phero mixture.

:10_small16: @ Tyvey,I adore you :P ...Mara,oh Yowzers what a fun time that was !!! Think I've said a few times there is an LFM tale,but won't be on the interwebz :001_302: ... most unusual would be the Gotcha! reaction from SP,I guess... I am typing challenged,it's in journal :lol: First ever phero use,and hit was with Cougar Potion,3 years ago this month! :o

I wore G2 + Sugared Amber enhanced with EOW and I guy at Trader Joe's kept following me around the store asking if he could help me. It was busy as all get out in the store other people kept trying to get this clerks attention but he decided he was going to be my personal shopper for the day... It was pretty cool

I just posted this in more detail on another thread, but do phero hits with your own husband count? I wore a combo of OCCO black, a touch of Sexpionage and Open Windows last night and it def. turned things up more than a few notches. My man is not usually a verbal guy in "that" department, but when he is-look out! And last night he was in rare form. I just about combusted right there on the very public spot. :2226:

I don't have a best or most yet, but I have a first!

I was wearing Enduring Appeal with Cougar, and I was at the doctors getting my blood drawn. The male blood tech told me I smelled so good. Then he repeated that two more times. Next came the DIHL for about twenty seconds! He was also very flustered. Thank the goshes he stayed calm enough when he was taking my blood!

That makes me wonder, can phero's affect the results of blood samples? 'course that would depend on what type or types of tests are being done.

ETA: I should have added that my concerns have to do with issues like thyroid and hormones, other stuff I might have a less sense of caution about.

Edited by Queen of Swords

The guy in the post office who turned away from me 180, only showed me his back; I was slathered in Tail.

I was actually thinking about this earlier today. After he turned away, did you talk to him to try to get his attention?

Because I'm wondering how much the ghosting effect makes people not just subconsciously ignore you, but

possibly also purposefully ignore you. Was he just flat out rude, or was it more of a "I'm going to pretend I'm

really busy so that this person who reads as "off" hopefully goes to the next counter" weird.

I have had some really good ones.....many are in my journal. Take a peek. A couple of the ones that aren't (or may be, I'm not sure....I am too old to remember!).....

1) My almost impotent 3rd (ex) husband had not had sex with me in a year......was not interested, no way, no how......that was my first run with EoW (and pheros in general)....mixed 50/50 with some perfume oil......he promptly sent his 12 yr old daughter outside to play with my son who was 4 and his other daughter who was 5.....dragged my into the bathroom, locked the door, and proceeded to have his way with me on the bathroom vanity......YES, it really happened.....no joke!

2) With LAM, I went out with my current man for a couple of drinks while we were visiting my mother and on the way home, he wanted to go parking like a couple of teenagers.....I walked into my Mom's house carrying my panties......

3) With Dominance, a persnickety male client (jeweler) who was about ready to cancel my services gave me a $1200 diamond ring instead......

I have linked some of the more fun ones.....the last link may be of assistance to newbies.....it contains reviews of SEVERAL of the blends.....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2970

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1287

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5171

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=6525

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=6797

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2784

I need to go in and clean up my journal, I think.....there is a bunch of unnecessary stuff in there......

Edited by Dolly

I know. I've got a case of the gimme-gimmes that go hand in hand with my use of pheros.

Most of the interesting reactions with Quince I've chronicled in my TMI Alert threads in my journal. But the first one was one of the first times I tried EoW, this was back when I was first getting into artisan fragrance but before I'd ever tried LPMP. I have a friend who was into experimenting with pheros because of her line of work and she kept raving about what EoW could do. She had added some to a bottle of Pink Sugar and although I was not wanting to wear it like that she swore on her life it would work and so I used a little bit and we went to hang out wih my friend Danny, his gf, and his entourage and they all thought I was soooo interesting, despite having known me for years and treating me like one of the guys.. :lol:

I just spent the better part of an hour reading through Dollys links :lol:

You so silly! Love YOU though!

• 4 weeks later...