Get Happy w/Treasured Hearts

PEAR ~ Love, lust, passion, longevity and luck.

POMEGRANATE ~ Divination, luck, wishes granted, wealth, fertility.

MAPLE SUGAR ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.

PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.

ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

AD-GetHappy_.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm scared of the Pear. All other ingredients sound perfect for me, but if Pear is the dom. scent, do you all think it will be like LP Silver? (was that the pear one?) from awhile back?

It's not meant to be the same type of scent as LP Silver. I'm thinking the closest analogy (of a sort) would be Mistress Christmas.

I'm scared of the Pear. All other ingredients sound perfect for me, but if Pear is the dom. scent, do you all think it will be like LP Silver? (was that the pear one?) from awhile back?

Raq, I used to be scared of pear too, until I tried LP's delicious pear blends. Now I am a pear whore, and proud of it.

I can't wait to try this one! If I love it, I might get cops boosted in there because I can use this at work as well but maintain my SEXY BITCH vibe.

Raq, I used to be scared of pear too, until I tried LP's delicious pear blends. Now I am a pear whore, and proud of it.

I can't wait to try this one! If I love it, I might get cops boosted in there because I can use this at work as well but maintain my SEXY BITCH vibe.

Well I have my Unwrapped boosted with cops so if I like this one I will probably get it in spray and spray it on top!

Well I have my Unwrapped boosted with cops so if I like this one I will probably get it in spray and spray it on top!

I am so GETTING HAPPY about this one. I adore LPs Pears! AND this one has pomegranate in it! I love the partridge on the label too, it's pleasing to my eye for some reason. What kind of an animal is a partridge anyway?

It's not meant to be the same type of scent as LP Silver. I'm thinking the closest analogy (of a sort) would be Mistress Christmas.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! whyyyyyyyyyy did I pass by fb of this???

It's a bit sweeter and rounder than that. If I remember correctly. And it's nothing like LP Silver.

Edited by cinnamonmel

Half squirrel half miniature turkey I believe.

:10_small16:

:w00t: ...pear maple pie: syrupy pear and tart pomegranate with a generous stir of sweet maple sugar cradled in warm pumpkin pie crust.

mmmm,and both Mistress Xmas and Unwrapped are delicious :wub:

This is as good as it gets for a Xmas scent that everyone can love with a phero blend that everyone can love :):) ... Makes me smile,like Unwrapped,but with more brown sugar/maple richness...thicker? ...not too sweet but like Da Mawa said , "rounder" :D

For those that don't go the cookie/eggnog route *ahem* this is the one !!!!

Edited by luna65
Calii Sunshine: fixed your emphasis issue. :)

And it's nothing like LP Silver.

YESSSS! I am trying to move into some new scents and not be such a one dimensional spice/resin HO but it's hard. Sneaky Clean was my last big win. I know Florals are out (unlesss SC is considerd a floral) so maybe fruits can be next. Pinks are now going wonky on me too.

I put this on in the early evening because we had lots of errands to run, and a bit of shopping left to finish. Hubby is normally very grumpy, but Treasured Hearts kicked his grumpy ass! Total win! He was pleasant the ENTIRE time (4pm-10pm) and he didn't complain when I threw a few extras in for myself ;)

This smells like Holiday fruit, yum! And fb of UN Treasured Hearts, here I come!!!

Another one I love!!!!!!!! I don't want to test anymore because I keep loving them all! DAMMIT! This opens up for me like the most delicious candied brandied brown sugared pear. It's like pears dipped in Mrs. Butterworth! OMG I kept reapplying just to smell it! It dries down to something very pumpkin and spicy! This is another morpher that is amazing. What is it the month of morphers? I swear every sample this month has the most beautiful morphing magick this holiday season! LP did a phenomenal job of creating Holiday Magic this year with their December Releases. I cannot get enough.

This one is another amazing scent. AND the phero!!!! SO much cheaper than alcohol and wont give you that nasty hangover either.

More on the phero later... All I can say is yes.. I got HAPPY! I love this one so much because it smells incredible and comes with happy sauce!

Iam liking this scent a lot. It starts out fruity but then turns into a brighter floral scent. Could be because of the phero, but it adds a feeling of comfort. :nice09719:

Does this scent stay floral thru the day or does it morph back to fruity?

I get absolutely no floral in this, at all ...it is a gorgeous caramel glazed spiced pear...an amazing scent!, and peared <snicker> with the TH is truly ... Happy :lol:

OMGGG. Of course I knew I would love this. At first it reminded me of Candy Apple Cutie!! I know apples and pears...pears and apples...

I get NO FLORAL either. Tangy Pearpple soaking in thick brown sugar glaze. STUNNING. Haven't worn it enough to comment on the phero but if I do end up getting this I'll get it in spray because like GL said, what a great scent and phero for work. And of course the label calls for a spray bottle size...not sure yet though because I am also tempted with Indecent Exposure in spray.

Wow. Another beautiful LP Christmas indeed.

I'm not a carmel fan, so this will be one that I probably will need to pass on.

You were suprised that you loved the caramel in Caramel Sutra...LP's are like that :) ... I don't think there is one person here who has not been surprised by what they thought would not work on them :lol:

You were suprised that you loved the caramel in Caramel Sutra...LP's are like that :) ... I don't think there is one person here who has not been surprised by what they thought would not work on them :lol:

Cali, you are absolutely right, I'm going to grab a sample of this and see how it works on me...I was trying to be good and cull my wish list down so that I don't spend more then my budget allows...

Okay I do understand how people are getting the caramel apple vibe from this, I think that the sweetness of the pear plus the tartness of the pomegranate plus the sugar could make you think that. For me, it's sort of a "pear brulee" kind of thing, like Mara said: sweeter and rounder. LUV EET 'cause I'm a pear ho, but also because I like the emphasis on sweetness; Mistress Christmas is a little too spicy for me. And since I don't have anything with Treasured Hearts, it's a must-have!