Indecent Exposure w/Sexology

It's truly a bazaar crazy thing when the same perfume smells so different on so many people!! Super interesting reading everyone's reviews :)

:yeahthat: ...it is amazing to me,and a learned lesson too,that you just never know till you try it on yourself...kinda like a phero blend :lol:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yeahthat: ...it is amazing to me,and a learned lesson too,that you just never know till you try it on yourself...kinda like a phero blend :lol:

Cali, that is so true, I have thought blends would not work due to a note or two that normally would not work on me, but once I sampled the scent I would find that I loved it...

This is nice!! It's very light and cheerful, an interesting carrier for the Sexology. The honey is truly "barely there." I didn't even amp it, as I am wont to do. I had to double check the ingredient list, because for some reason, I smell a hint of coconut, even though it's nowhere to be found. I think it must be the vanilla that makes it seem creamy. The plum and fig blend together, and on my skin, it's contributing to the sweetness more than the honey (which I can't even smell). I'm not quite sure if it's a full bottle, since it actually smells quite similar to Mermaids of Atlantis on me. (How odd is that?!?!)

This is like a perfume-y version of Gothic Xmas on me; it's really pretty but in the end it's too floral for my tastes. It is a great cover for the Sexology, I don't even know it's in there.

That's SO interesting to me how so many get floral where it goes all sweet and fruity on me...NOT a complaint! :D

It's fruity on me for the first couple of hours, but if I sniff my arm later it's a floral/fruit mix. I'm wearing this right now (put it on around 730am) and I literally just commented that the scent is so different than this morning. It's still lovely.

I find sexology to be an interesting phero too.

Wet: green melon!

Drying: white florals and musk (?). Fancy soap vibe.

Ok now I looked at the notes. No plum for me, not yet anyway....will update if/when morph.

Eta well, sadness - one me the floral just continues to amp to exclusion of all else besides the soft pillowy musk...Does last like mad.

Edited by tyvey

Honestly, don't listen to me! Sometimes it smells like grapefruit and that's not in there either!

MissD, thanks for posting and it is good for me to hear how this works on everyone, as my skin chemistry is a bit weird, so I love to hear how one scent can be so different on everyone... Its kin of cool actually.

My box o'goodies arrived yesterday! This one is a favourite for sure and I'm so glad I got a full bottle! It's so pretty! I know I'll be wearing it a lot. I'm so surprised by how light it is. In the vial it smelled almost citrusy, but to wear it's something else entirely. On my skin it almost wears as if Cuddle Bunny '09 and Sneaky Clean got together and had a beautiful, sweet-natured and well-behaved baby. It's soft and so sheer that I almost can't believe it's got Sexology in it! So lovely! Well done Mara - and thank you! I love this scent! :D

My box o'goodies arrived yesterday! This one is a favourite for sure and I'm so glad I got a full bottle! It's so pretty! I know I'll be wearing it a lot. I'm so surprised by how light it is. In the vial it smelled almost citrusy, but to wear it's something else entirely. On my skin it almost wears as if Cuddle Bunny '09 and Sneaky Clean got together and had a beautiful, sweet-natured and well-behaved baby. It's soft and so sheer that I almost can't believe it's got Sexology in it! So lovely! Well done Mara - and thank you! I love this scent! :D

Right? Doesn't it remind you of Sneaky Clean? I cannot believe how sheer this is either!

oh wow! you've just pushed this one up to be tested tomorrow... thanks, LOL

hmmm.. on me, this one is barely there. It was nice and fruity clean when I first put it on. An hour later it is hardly even noticeable on my skin. I'm glad I brought something else in my purse to put on later...

I had the same thought at first, Molls. I thought the scent had disappeared completely. But then I kept getting these little wafts of deliciousness coming up out of my cleavage! And when I had BF and one of his buddies sniff it, they could still smell it, (BF LOVES it). I kind of wonder if it's simply such a light scent that one's nose becomes accustomed to it more easily. I could still smell it on my t-shirt the next day, too.

I'm excited to have Sexology in such a sheer blend. It's fascinating to me that that's even possible - UN Sexology is so *stinky*! LOL!

I had the same thought at first, Molls. I thought the scent had disappeared completely. But then I kept getting these little wafts of deliciousness coming up out of my cleavage! And when I had BF and one of his buddies sniff it, they could still smell it, (BF LOVES it). I kind of wonder if it's simply such a light scent that one's nose becomes accustomed to it more easily. I could still smell it on my t-shirt the next day, too.

I'm excited to have Sexology in such a sheer blend. It's fascinating to me that that's even possible - UN Sexology is so *stinky*! LOL!

This is what I'm excited about... I love the effects I get from this, but your right UN Sexology is stinky

I don't know what it is about this one that keeps me coming back for more, but it's got some sort of irresistable allure to it that I can't quite place. It's like a creamy, just-sweet-enough vanilla-floral musk, not quite foody but still with a delicious feel, that has something deeper in the undercurrent (I'm taking that to be the plum and fig). Even my mother likes it and for those of you who know my mother's shenanigans that's saying something.

Thanks, Eggers, I'll try it again :)

No problem, Molls...

I should have edited that post above; I just realized it sounds as if I had BF & his buddies sniffing my boobs. <_< Sorry. *Not* what I meant. They were sniffing from my wrist. :lol:

haha - I didn't even notice that, but you're right, it does :lol2:

No problem, Molls...

I should have edited that post above; I just realized it sounds as if I had BF & his buddies sniffing my boobs. <_ sorry. what i meant. they were sniffing from my wrist. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

I totally wondered about that! Figured BF was super cool.

Just got this baby and I'm wearing it to a dinner meeting that I have to go to at 7pm tonight....

I just love how this is a sophisticated floral on me, I would never imagine Sexology is in here... This is the perfect carrier for this hero. It start out with a bit of melon then that disappears and I get this very light and airy floral that pops out. Its such a light and bright scent, I really like it...

I'm feeling so peaceful right now and Its been a heck of a day so this is really helping me...

So????? Update on din-din and meeting?

It was a business meeting, The former president of the university I attended, decided in retirement to start up a "pay it forward" / grass roots movement, that offers graduates that have started a company or are executives at companies that are struggling with issues they can not handle on their own an opportunity to have a team come into their operation and give an honest evaluation and plan of attack to help their organization turn-around. Our former president assembled an army of graduates that have expertise in all different areas and when a company calls he puts them in touch with the group best equipped to handle that companies issues.

Because there was 4 of us in college that were very tight, our former president always called us the "4 Musketeers" where one goes the others follow was always his motto with us. When he gets a request that needs the skills our group, the 4 of us tackle it and we work as a team.

We are helping fellow graduates that have started a company or are executives at companies that are struggling. What we do is go in and evaluate what the issues are develop a plan of attack and present that to the individual that is seeking the help.

Struggling companies facing operational and possibly financial issues may have no trouble analyzing, interpreting, deciphering and determining the reasons behind their current crisis, but they lack the experience to build the total plan to put them back on track.

Implementing the plan, however, is what most companies fail to do properly, as they get bogged down on numerous daily responsibilities that are bent on retooling the turnaround plan. Implementation of a corporate renewal plan, however, requires a skill set most companies do not have. This is where we come in...

We do it just on the weekends and since we do this for FREE, the company and or person has to agree to this going in, we can not come in on weekdays, we require upfront the commitment of the executive team to meet with us on weekends so we can deep dive into the root cause of the problem.

Edited by dolphindolls2

I would never imagine Sexology is in here... This is the perfect carrier for this hero. It start out with a bit of melon then that disappears and I get this very light and airy floral that pops out.

This the lightest, cleanest Sexology scent ever! I get slightly fruity soap.

@ dol - NICE! Ambitious too! Too bad more people don't get how prosperous working as a team can be. You go gurl! :aola: