halo0073

Earn posting credits for Amazon reviews

Mara wanted me to post this new way to earn posting credits. She would like to beef up the Amazon LP store with reviews from users. Sooo for every review you post on Amazon for an LP product, she will give you 20 posting credits, ie: 5 reviews for $5 store credit. After you have posted them, return to this thread and tell us how many reviews you have posted and your amazon user name. Mara would also like thoughts on which other LPs to sell on Amazon.

Amazon doesn't care where you purchased it, I think. In the past, I have reviewed items that I purchased elsewhere. If you purchase it on Amazon, it says "Amazon verified purchase".....

So do you have to purchase the LP's thru Amazon to post reviews over there?

No. She doesn't care where the item was purchased.

Thanks Heather! :)

Nope, you do not need to purchase on Amazon to post a review there. I think we only have around 50 products in our Amazon store. They asked us to join Amazon as a vendor way back when it was invitation only...going on 6 years ago, I think. We've only ever used it as kind of like an advertisement for this website...just a few teaser items to pull people over here. Plus, Amazon comes up in different search engine results than our website does organically, so it broadened how many people got to see us.

Anyway, we've never really promoted it or asked for reviews there before, but the interest in the shop has grown tons on it's own, and it's time we took it seriously. We also have steady customers who get Amazon Gift Certs for presents and want to buy our items over there with them.

So I was just thinking, if a few of you picked some of your fave reviews you've written from over here, and posted them over there, it would help us, not take too much of your time, and we'd up your post count here by 20 posts for every review you posted. So 5 reviews = 100 posts here, which equals $5 worth of store credit. k?

Thanks, Lovelies! xoxox

Consider it done! I just posted my first review for LP Pink. It's my very first review and I have been shopping on Amazon for years.

I have given you my Amazon review cherry..

Consider it done! I just posted my first review for LP Pink. It's my very first review and I have been shopping on Amazon for years.

I have given you my Amazon review cherry..

It's wonderful! great job!

are we able to post more than five reviews for post credit?

are we able to post more than five reviews for post credit?

Absolutely! As many as you want! But as I said, we only have around 50 items up there. I'm open to suggestions of which products we should add to the Amazon store...it's kinda funny, it's a different audience than here. The all-time best sellers over there have been Love Potion #9, Vampire Bait (now sold out) and Wine and Dead Roses! Darling Catalina also did extremely well (also sold out), and I think UNscented Blatant Invitation and straight Beta-Nol are the best selling pheros.

ah, I see. Do you think you'll be adding to your product list there?

Yes, but only items that are either permanent, or I made so much of that i expect the stock to last a long time. I can't put up limited editions every month. Their process is too time consuming and I we don't have enough time to keep an eagle eye on the inventory numbers over there. So we usually only put up like a qty of 3 at a time so we don't oversell product.

Great reviews so far, ladies, thanks so much! I will give it a few hours for others to join in and credit everyone later this evening.

Mwah!!! xoxoxo

:Emoticons0804:

I've been posting like a mad woman!! I'll finish up soon!

Oh, and Mara I would do it for nothing! I'm just glad to help! I'm always handing out your cards :)

I can post some reviews, too, but I'll do it in a little while - I have a coupla errands to run before the stores close! ;)

I have a question. I am trying to find some reviews on Cry Havoc so I can see what I orignally wrote and give it a new ready for Amazon twist- but I can't find it and excuse me for this.. but is there a fuckn search button anywhere on this forum??

Me too! I love Mara and John and Jester and Luna and Catherine and LOKI

and I guess Heather too.. :P

I'll take your paltry I guess. LOL

I'll take your paltry I guess. LOL

Of course I love you.. who else is going to send me tongue taco and red tinsel tree pictures at 1am?

how weird that we were both up in the middle of the night Christmas Eve...and who else is going to send me boobie rash pics?

how weird that we were both up in the middle of the night Christmas Eve...and who else is going to send me boobie rash pics?

I have a boobie rash too! You guys are so funny :lol:

Okay, so far I've posted nine reviews. It's under my actual name.

Don't forget boner head pictures. I know we are kindred insomnia spirits on different coasts.. wait are we on different coasts?

I have a boobie rash too! You guys are so funny :lol:

Okay, so far I've posted nine reviews. It's under my actual name.

WOW

I've done 4 actually 5 one was for a costume I bought, I had to ,mix it up a bit. lol.

...and who else is going to send me boobie rash pics?

I have a boobie rash too!

I know what rashes look like so I don't need pictures of them, but if you guys are sending pictures of boobies back and forth ... well I am often up late at night too ... :Emoticons0424:

Ok, that was fun.... I just posted 7 reviews under my real name and Grahamstarr

La Femme Mystère

Sugared Amber

Goddess of the Blue Moon

Lap of Luxury

Tails of Mystery

Pouncing Potion

The Perfumed Whisker

Edited by dolphindolls2

I know what rashes look like so I don't need pictures of them, but if you guys are sending pictures of boobies back and forth ... well I am often up late at night too ... :Emoticons0424:

are you jealous I have seen her tits? LMAO. They are lush. And big. And round...

are you jealous I have seen her tits? LMAO. They are lush. And big. And round...

You are a cruel one ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Heather! :) (You can start threads in the Announcement area now, BTW)

Nope, you do not need to purchase on Amazon to post a review there. I think we only have around 50 products in our Amazon store. They asked us to join Amazon as an vendor way back when it was invitation only...going on 5 years ago, I think. We've only ever used it as kind of like an advertisement for this website...just a few teaser items to pull people over here. Plus, Amazon comes up in different search engine results than our website does organically, so it broadened how many people got to see us.

Anyway, we've never really promoted it or asked for reviews there before, but the interest in the shop has grown tons on it's own, and it's time we took it seriously. We also have steady customers who get Amazon Gift Certs for presents and want to buy our items over there with them.

So I was just thinking, if a few of you picked some of your fave reviews you've written from over here, and posted them over there, it would help us, not take too much of your time, and we'd up your post count here by 20 posts for every review you posted. So 5 reviews = 100 posts here, which equals $5 worth of store credit. k?

Thanks, Lovelies! xoxox

I'm so doing Sneaky Clean. I raved about that one: Oh and can we do UN phero's or just scents? My sex and violin reveiw was a rave too.

Mara you will have a deluge of reviews from all of us LP junkies!

Absolutely! As many as you want! But as I said, we only have around 50 items up there. I'm open to suggestions of which products we should add to the Amazon store...it's kinda funny, it's a different audience than here. The all-time best sellers over there have been Love Potion #9, Vampire Bait (now sold out) and Wine and Dead Roses! Darling Catalina also did extremely well (also sold out), and I think UNscented Blatant Invitation and straight Beta-Nol are the best selling pheros.

Oops, I think this answers my question about whether we can review products that aren't listed on Amazon.

Did one for Dominance, under "sueall." It's a lot more difficult writing for an unknown audience than writing for the forum here!

Added reviews for Heartland, True Confessions, Red Lace, Sugar Rose, and Est.

Six reviews total.

Edited by Just Ducky

Did one for Dominance, under "sueall." It's a lot more difficult writing for an unknown audience than writing for the forum here!

Added a review for Heartland, too.

Just use adjectives like sexy and YOU NEED THIS NOW

Just use adjectives like sexy and YOU NEED THIS NOW

I wanted to write "BUY THIS B/C YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!" under each product, but figured Mara might be upset if I said that thirty five times in a row . . . BUT IT'S TRUE!! Everyone DOES need these products and they ARE sexy!! And we CAN'T live without them!!

I wonder if anyone at Amazon is going to question why forty-some reviews for one set of products were suddenly all posted within an hour or two!

Edited by Just Ducky

I wanted to write "BUY THIS B/C YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!" under each product, but figured Mara might be upset if I said that thirty five times in a row . . . BUT IT'S TRUE!! Everyone DOES need these products and they ARE sexy!! And we CAN'T live without them!!

I wonder if anyone at Amazon is going to question why forty-some reviews for one set of products were suddenly all posted within an hour or two!

I doubt it, but just to be safe I reviewed a crappy costume I bought

Did 10

Treasured Hearts Un

Dominance UN

Blatant Invitation UN

A Lick of Cream

LP Red

Beta Androstenol

Balm Bomb UN

True Confessions UN

Sugared Patchouli

LP Pink

Used Raq On for my I.D.

Edited by Raq On

I did 5 reviews: Sogni Incantati, Phero Girl, Sugared Honeycomb, Treasured Hearts and... (had to go back and check!) La Femme Mystere. My user name there is "Cabraun".

That was kinda fun! :D

So far the Best Line Award goes to LV for "The fig does not lie!" (Enchanted Wonderland review)

Totally spewed coffee everywhere.

Edited by Just Ducky

Not enough guys products there but i will do a couple also.

one review so far for La Femme Mystere, user name liz french