halo0073

Earn posting credits for Amazon reviews

Did one for Dominance, under "sueall." It's a lot more difficult writing for an unknown audience than writing for the forum here!

I noticed that too. I wanted to be more specific in my experiences by I couldn't write in front of virtual strangers. LOL Not like my VGF's :Emoticons0804:

I posted a few too :)

I saw yours Molls :)

I also "liked" as many reviews as I could. I have no idea if that helps our Amazon accounts, but it's easy to click yes this review helped me!

I also "liked" as many reviews as I could. I have no idea if that helps our Amazon accounts, but it's easy to click yes this review helped me!

I saw that someone was doing that, so I did, too. Can't hurt!

Did one for Dominance, under "sueall." It's a lot more difficult writing for an unknown audience than writing for the forum here!

Added reviews for Heartland, True Confessions, Red Lace, and Est.

Ducky, I found that to be the case as well... much more difficult then writing over here....

I found it tougher to write over there, too. Eek!

I'm reviewing under R.Garrett. I don't want to say which ones yet, as I'm not finished, but so far I have LP Red, Blue Moon, Red Lace, Betrothal Potion, &Sugared Patch done.

Not sure when they'll show up, but I reviewed LP Orig, Red, Black, Pink, Phero Girl, LFM UN, Soul Food, The Sand Box, Pure Sugar and BI UN.

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!! :D

I wonder if people will say - HEY, HOW COME ALL THESE REVIEWS HAPPENED ON THE EXACT SAME DAY? :lol:

I have three more to review, and then I'm finished. Actually it's kind of fun! I hope our reviews bring in some more customers :)

I wonder if people will say - HEY, HOW COME ALL THESE REVIEWS HAPPENED ON THE EXACT SAME DAY? :lol:

Idk, I never really look at review dates unless it's makeup & that's only if the reviews are incongruent to my experience with the product, I.e. formula change.

Well DUH we all got them as Christmas presents! LOL :jumpforjoy:

Interesting timing...someone posted negative feedback (not review) without explanation today. I don't think we've ever had negative feedback before other than one impatient international customer. I had to search for the customer to find that she ordered a bottle of LP9 two and a half months ago, and only today posted a negative 2/5. The only "explanation" she posted was this: : (

How unusual. And totally unhelpful as a review. Hope she isn't one of us. And hopefully our consistently positive reviews will make hers appear questionable.

BTW-- I can't get on to the LPMP home page -- I keep getting a "500 server error" message or something like that for the past five minutes. Just letting you know in case something's up.

ETA: Seems OK now.

Edited by Just Ducky

I did 5 - Heart Throb, Wanted Man, Beta 'Nols, The Sand Box & Cry Havoc.

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

YW!

I wonder if people will say - HEY, HOW COME ALL THESE REVIEWS HAPPENED ON THE EXACT SAME DAY?

Because Halo threatened to beat us if we didn't??

BTW-- I can't get on to the LPMP home page -- I keep getting a "500 server error" message or something like that for the past five minutes. Just letting you know in case something's up.

ETA: Seems OK now.

I had the same problem but it is gone.

Edited by quietguy

I did a few reviews too, I feel bad for mentioning that GotBM left me with a headache but since it seems to be a theme with some people even on-forum, I figured a gentle warning was better than a raging amazon review or feedback later.

I got that error message 15 minutes ago too. Maybe Amazon customers are flooding the LP perfumerie page to see what all the fuss is about! Wouldn't that be great?

It's a lot more difficult writing for an unknown audience than writing for the forum here!

Ducky, I found that to be the case as well... much more difficult then writing over here....

I found it tougher to write over there, too. Eek!

Especially for the pheromones ...

Ok, I wrote reviews for: LP Red, LP Pink, Pure Sugar, Sugared Amber, A Lick of Cream, Sogni Incantati, Heartstrings, Treasured Hearts, La Femme Mystere and Balm Bomb.

Just the ones that I've used the most. I've used a few of the others,but not enough to feel super confident writing a review.

Oh, mine are under C.Chambers.

I hope they help!

I wrote reviews under my forum name for LFM and Love Potion. I plan to write more tomorrow if I get a chance. :)

I just reviewed another one....

A Lick of Cream, I always forgot to wear this and today I slathered on this puppy for my day at the gym.

I've received a bunch of emails telling me that people have found my review helpful LOL

Just published reviews for LP Original, LP Red, Heart's Ease, A Lick of Cream, and Balm Bomb. They are under my Amazon name of keltrea. It was fun to ready everyone's reviews! Kind of like a reunion away from the forum. Cool! :)

I'm reviewing under R.Garrett. I don't want to say which ones yet, as I'm not finished, but so far I have LP Red, Blue Moon, Red Lace, Betrothal Potion, &Sugared Patch done.

Ok, I also reviewed Popularity Potion, Sugared Roses, & Love Potion Original. You know, I really don't mind doing these as I'm usually reviewing other places that I see the need for some LP, lol.

Ok, that was fun.... I just posted 7 reviews

Thanks, DD! Upped your post count 140. :Hug_emoticon:

I wrote 3 reviews!

Thanks, BV! Upped your post count 60. :wub:

Okay, so far I've posted nine reviews.

Thanks, Chrissy! Upped your post count 180! :love:

Six reviews total.

Thanks, Ducky! Upped your post count 120. :thumbup:

Did 10...

Thanks, Raq! Upped your post count 200! :w00t:

I did 5 reviews...

Thanks, Eggers! Upped your post count 100. :heart:

so far I have done 8.

Thanks, LadyV! Upped your post count 160. :purr:

one review so far...

Thanks, Liz! Upped your post count 20. :toast:

Thank you! That was nerve-wracking and kinda fun! :D

WOW! THERE'S SO MANY REVIEWS UP THERE NOW!! You guys did an AMAZING job!!!! Thank you so much!!! And I do think it's helping! There were 9 bottles ordered last night and this morning!

I posted a few too

I found EIGHT! Thanks so much, Molls! Upped your post count 160. :banana120:

so far I have LP Red, Blue Moon, Red Lace, Betrothal Potion, &Sugared Patch done....

Wooohooo, NINE for Beccah! Thank you! Upped your post count 180. :banana132:

Not sure when they'll show up, but I reviewed LP Orig, Red, Black, Pink, Phero Girl, LFM UN, Soul Food, The Sand Box, Pure Sugar and BI UN.

TEN from the Goddess, thank you! Upped your post count 200! :blue_dancing_banana:

I have three more to review, and then I'm finished. Actually it's kind of fun! I hope our reviews bring in some more customers :)

Woohoo, Chrissy is up to 11 reviews now! Added 60 more to your post count, thanks! :bananajoy:

I did 5 - Heart Throb, Wanted Man, Beta 'Nols, The Sand Box & Cry Havoc.

Yay, QG! Thanks so much! Added 100 to your post count. :2705:

I did a few reviews too...

Thanks, Maiea! Upped your post count 60! :dreadlocksnaner:

Ok, I wrote reviews for: LP Red, LP Pink, Pure Sugar, Sugared Amber, A Lick of Cream, Sogni Incantati, Heartstrings, Treasured Hearts, La Femme Mystere and Balm Bomb.

Woohoo, TEN for JulyGirl! Upped your post count 200! :banana058:

I wrote reviews under my forum name for LFM and Love Potion. I plan to write more tomorrow if I get a chance.

Thanks, mcreepers! Upped your post count 40! :banana055:

I just reviewed another one....

Yay! Another 20 posts for DD! :banana038:

I did 5 reviews this morning...

Thanks, Halo!! Upped your post count 100! :2701:

Just published reviews for LP Original, LP Red, Heart's Ease, A Lick of Cream, and Balm Bomb.

Thanks, GG! Upped your post count 100!! :banana026:

YOU GUYS SO TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww. It was fun, and we're honored you asked us, PM! :Emoticons04231:

Thank you! That was nerve-wracking and kinda fun!

Awww. It was fun, and we're honored you asked us, PM!

Yes on both counts!

I've received a bunch of emails telling me that people have found my review helpful LOL

That was probably me! I've been clicking "yes this review has been helpful" for all the people I know :)

Mara would also like thoughts on which other LPs to sell on Amazon.

I know it's too hard to put up the limited editions... but what about scented Cougar? That's permanent, right? And it seems like it's a popular favorite around here... also maybe the OCCOs or LAM/BAM scents? Ooh, maybe the LP trial vial sample set?

I agree about lam and bam, also cougar. How about the wax melts? Maybe a phero trial set of melts would be good, i think people like sampling and not being overwhelmed trying to pick.

Mara would also like thoughts on which other LPs to sell on Amazon?

My first thoughts were Scented Cougar, the BAM/LAM' s, Passion &; Desire, Phero Girl/UNE, Lumina and Lace. Also sample sizes or sets.

Edited by july_girl