halo0073

Earn posting credits for Amazon reviews

I know she already sells Pherogirl. I did a review on it.

I thought Pherogirl was a GGG?

As for suggestions for Amazon:

Open Windows Un

LP's top selling Open Windows Blend

What about the Phero UN trial size pack? Like the 5 or 10 best sellers in a trial? Or is that too much work PM?

Sneaky Clean

MRF!!

Bang or Bang in a blend

Thanks, Liz! Upped your post count 20. :toast:

my pleasure ENTIRELY, Mara !!

and Thx for the post "boost" :)

Great suggestions, guys, thanks!

I cannot even fathom why we do not have Cougar on there. DUH! Is Cuddle Bunny up there? Those are amongst our every day best sellers, so I am just brain dead not getting them up there. Yes, OCCOs, LAMs and BAMs should be up there...more of the UN pheros should be up there.

Gah! I need to update that label for Phero Girl to the new one. Our Darling DJaq is working on some new labels for a few more too! Cougar and LP Red amongst them, :) I will wait for the new labels to post those.

John made a good suggestion earlier about putting up Vamp Cabernet. Anything vampire themed sells well on there, and also anything with literary references. Our best seller of all time on Amazon was Vampire Bait and it sold pretty slow here....the "Twilight" reference appealed there more than here I think. ;) We should put up all the Halloweenies.

OMG, Victoria!!!! I am dying over this quote from your Kitten Nip review. Bwahahahahahaaaa!

:smiley-laughing024:

I finally can get the respect I deserve from people I hate,

OKay I did 4 more.. A lick of cream. Bethro-, Black and Kitten Nip- which I adore and need to get a bottle of

Yay! Just upped your post count another 80 posts - which means....you hit the magic number of 6,500 posts!!! Sending you an email about that now... heeee! :hi5:

i did four i think before my laptop froooze. I plan to do more. I'm under mellokitty 'mel'

I count EIGHT for you Mel, thanks so much! Added 160 to your post count! :greensmilies-019:

I think there's also a way to become an amazon affiliate as well, so if any of you ladies have websites or blogs, you could do the amazon affiliate thing and earn money from amazon while sending people to the LPMP amazon site :)

That's true! They won't allow vendors to refer buyers to their own store, so we can't do it for ourselves, but we certainly invite any of you to do so! It works well if you have a relatively high profile in another online community. We used to sell a lot of celeb items via Rocket City Records on Amazon for our musicians and actors, and some of the fans who were a part of fan forums around the web did this, referring people to books and CDs and movies and stuff, and got relatively decent commissions for hot items....it's not a lot but it can add up! The cool part of it is, if they enter the Amazon site using your affiliate code, then anything they buy during that session is also credited to you. Good tip, Hazel! :)

I know she already sells Pherogirl. I did a review on it.

Whoops, I must have missed it when I looked through the list at Amazon!

OMG, Victoria!!!! I am dying over this quote from your Kitten Nip review. Bwahahahahahaaaa!

:smiley-laughing024:

lol it's true!

Yay! Just upped your post count another 80 posts - which means....you hit the magic number of 6,500 posts!!! Sending you an email about that now... heeee! :hi5:

I count EIGHT for you Mel, thanks so much! Added 160 to your post count! :greensmilies-019:

yeah I'm a veteran!

Yay, QG! Thanks so much! Added 100 to your post count.

Thank you!

I think there's also a way to become an amazon affiliate as well, so if any of you ladies have websites or blogs, you could do the amazon affiliate thing and earn money from amazon while sending people to the LPMP amazon site

That's true! They won't allow vendors to refer buyers to their own store, so we can't do it for ourselves, but we certainly invite any of you to do so! It works well if you have a relatively high profile in another online community. ... The cool part of it is, if they enter the Amazon site using your affiliate code, then anything they buy during that session is also credited to you. Good tip, Hazel!

Wow - now I can earn money for my LPs by directing them to Amazon from my site that sells sugar pills that are advertised to lengthen your ... uh - nevermind. I'll create the link here "shortly" :lol:

I did 6 reviews today under R Hanks--LP Red, LP Pink, Phero Girl, LFM, Spring Fever, and A Lick of Cream. And I agree--Cougar and Cuddle Bunny should go up there! And LAMs!!

Edited by BlueBear

Congrats LadyV! Welcome to the club!

:yeahthat::hearts09793:

... Ok,my 2cents :) I cannot get to Amazon as far as posting of course,but I can read with the virtual browser,and even use the "newest reviews" feature...a small suggestion is to spread some of these reviews out,too many all on one day or two from unverified,non amazon purchasers,looks a tad set up,to ones who have not heard of LP.

I, personally, tend not to pay attention to whether or not something was purchased on Amazon. It's sort of become a place for people to review products lately. But I did opt to use my "real name" badge for credibility. (As much as anyone can have online, anyway!! :lol:)

Edited by BlueBear

Yeah,I don't trust a lot I read online after reading an article a few years ago about paid reviewers...that is why I love it here,when someone you *know* recommends something it carries weight :)

I did 6 reviews today under R Hanks--LP Red, LP Pink, Phero Girl, LFM, Spring Fever, and A Lick of Cream. And I agree--Cougar and Cuddle Bunny should go up there! And LAMs!!

Thanks so much, Blue Bear! I just upped your post count 120. :heart708:

Congrats LadyV! Welcome to the club!

I can't wait to see what she calls her bad self!

PM: Thanks so much for the extra posting credits.

Are we able to post in our reviews something along the lines of "As I reviewed on the Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie forum..."

This way people can come here and see that the reviews aren't fake? Even better if we can post a link to our review here?

I wrote a review for Red Lace and Pouncing Potion. Will edit when I've done more. Also, did Lap of Luxury.

Edited by MissHazel

WOW! I just saw this! I didn't even know there WAS an Amazon LPMP store! I'll see about this shortly...

Woohoo, TEN for JulyGirl! Upped your post count 200! :banana058:

YOU GUYS SO TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much, Mara!! You're the one who ROCKS!!! :PolarChristmas:

They remove links from reviews, but you can refer to the forum and this website - we do it - but they have software that just deletes emails and site addresses.

Thanks for the reviews, Hazel! Added 60 to your post count. :)

great :)

I did it in one review. Eventually I'll go back and add it to the others.

Will ya'll be adding more to your amazon store soon?

i am having a hard time finding Lp on amazon. nevermind. i found it, but i cant review since i dont use amazon.

Edited by ravenwing

I reviewed a couple today. I see that LP P&D and LP Silver are not there, OCCOs, LAMs and BAMs are not listed either.

PM, LP O was listed as 1/3 oz bottle. Has this been upgraded recently as the LP shopping cart that I use is still reflecting a 1/4 oz bottle.

Interesting timing...someone posted negative feedback (not review) without explanation today. I don't think we've ever had negative feedback before other than one impatient international customer. I had to search for the customer to find that she ordered a bottle of LP9 two and a half months ago, and only today posted a negative 2/5. The only "explanation" she posted was this: : (

That's aggravating - how can you fix a problem if you don't know about it?

I just purchased a bottle through Amazon, simply so I could leave favorable feedback to balance out that &*%^$ who left one star after canceling her order and receiving an immediate refund. WTH??! Anyway, I'm not looking for any credits, points, or anything -- just wanted to explain why one of us suddenly decided to order through Amazon!

I just purchased a bottle through Amazon, simply so I could leave favorable feedback to balance out that &*%^$ who left one star after canceling her order and receiving an immediate refund. WTH??! Anyway, I'm not looking for any credits, points, or anything -- just wanted to explain why one of us suddenly decided to order through Amazon!

Awww, that is so sweet of you! :Hug_emoticon:

I know, what is UP with some people? Sheesh!

Giving you a point boost anyway. Thank you!

Is there anyone else out there I owe credits to?

I'm planning on adding new items to the Amazon store soon, so I'll let everyone know when the next round gets posted if you want to bombard them again with reviews, lol.

Oh, Mara, that is so thoughtful of you! Thank you!!! I definitely had not been suggesting or expecting that, so -- WOW!!

Just tell us when the next round is ready -- bombardments standing by! :nanerturtle:

J D... I liked your idea & as I needed to order some textbooks and a gift for My Beloved so was going to be placing on order on Amazon, I followed your lead! felt it definitely gives the reviews more weight ( that is, if review readers can tell whether we purchase via amazon or not) I was wondering, does our review show an order date? Or, can I safely go post a review tonight even though I ordered tonight?

Edited by Chaionlife

Chai: You can leave a product review any time. But I was leaving a "Seller Feedback" review, which can only be done by an actual buyer in relation to his or her own actual order. I think once the product order shows up on your Amazon Orders page, there should be a "Leave Feedback" link that you can then use. I intend to confirm that belief in about five seconds!

ETA: Yup. Just like that. And I truly DID already get my shipment notice! Five star treatment all the way around. :wub:

Edited by Just Ducky

Awww, that is so sweet of you! :Hug_emoticon:

I know, what is UP with some people? Sheesh!

Is there anyone else out there I owe credits to?

I'm planning on adding new items to the Amazon store soon, so I'll let everyone know when the next round gets posted if you want to bombard them again with reviews, lol.

Just tell us when the next round is and I'd love to participate again...thanks so much

I read this thread a little late, as I haven't been able to read the forum much lately. But I gladly posted reviews for 6 of my favorites this evening: LP Red, LP Black, Essence oil, Blatant Invitation, Sugared Honeycomb, and Pherogirl.

Awww, thanks you guys!!!

You rock, JD!! xoxox

Xev, just boosted you, thanks so much!

I reviewed a number of products last month and did a few this morning. My 18 reviews range from, I think, 3 stars to 5 stars.

I have reviewed this following: LP Original, LP Black, LP Red, UN LFM, LP #9, Pure Sugar, LP Pink, Pherogirl, Sugared Amber, UN PP, Sugared Honeycomb, Sogni Icantanti, UN Est, UN BI, Betrothal Potion, UN True Confession, Pouncing Potion and A Lick of Cream.

I'm uncertain if any of you have read a review posted under UN LFM. I've copied and I'm pasting it here:

<<<<2 of 2 people found the following review helpful

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE REVIEWS, January 25, 2013

By

Truth - See all my reviews

This review is from: Love Potion®: La Femme Mystere ~ UNscented Pheromone Blend for Women - 1/3 Fl.oz. (10ml) (Health and Beauty)

I was genuinely interested in this company's pheremone perfumes and the reviews looked enticing! ..Too enticing. All of the reviews are strictly 5 stars, with no pros and cons, no tips, no actual personal experiences, and although they differ in writing styles, they're basically the same. What also made me raise an eyebrow was how each review had a perfect score of who found the review helpful.

I thought there was a possibility that I could still be wrong. But checking the reviews of each account that "reviewed" this company's products and seeing that EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT THAT REVIEWED THIS ONLY HAD REVIEWS ON THIS COMPANY'S -OTHER- PERFUME PRODUCTS AND NOTHING ELSE ON AMAZON CONFIRMED IT. Ridiculous!

I refuse to do business with a company that feels the need to fake its reviews.

Good day.>>>

I replied to this reviewer. So take *that*, "TRUTH"! :P