halo0073

Earn posting credits for Amazon reviews

That's not true - I've reviewed other Amazon purchases - hater!

I replied. And rated their review not helpful. LadyV reviewed something else too.

I replied. And rated their review not helpful. LadyV reviewed something else too.

I also reported that review as inappropriate since they have never bought the product

I've reviewed a few other products. Not a ton, but here and there, mostly books or movies. What a rude person...

Yeah...he or she certainly didn't do their research because I also reviewed other stuff. What a punk!

If anybody else wants to report them as inappropriate, that might help

That's not true - I've reviewed other Amazon purchases - hater!

BS! I've reviewed the Phillips mood light, and a bunch of bellydance dvds.

I'm putting a bunch of Amazon reviews for things I've bought in the past today... I don't often review, I'm just lazy that way...but this is a good reminder as to WHY reviews should be done conscientiously. I'll wait till they pass through then add my thoughts/reviews too. And reply to that non-helpful person as well.

Several of that woman's reviews were commentary on how much she hated things she didn't even buy.

Thanks for letting us know, Joc, and thanks to all who responded. xoxoxo

Joc, just boosted you, thanks!

Go get'em LV!!

I was just about to go see what was up, but I don't want to get in LV's way - collateral damage and all that lol. :D

Yeaaaah, best duck down 'till the fur stops flyin'... I find your choice of words *highly* amusing considering the product for her most elaborate review...

GOONIES NEVER DIE.

fuckn twat I hate people like that. One thing I am is honest. I " might " embellish a bit here and there- but I am not a fake reviewer and how dare she say anything bad about LP??????

Yeaaaah, best duck down 'till the fur stops flyin'... I find your choice of words *highly* amusing considering the product for her most elaborate review...

LMAO!!!!!

I got a bit san fernando old school chola in the end, which happens when I am enraged. It's the Mexican crazy that comes out. If I had a vase I would've probably thrown it.

:lol:

*drum roll* I'll be here all week, ladies and gentlemen ....

Just added a product review to La Femme Mystere. Take THAT, Ms "Truth"! :mad:

Buyaca? That's gotta be bad.

:lol: i googled it earlier and didn't come up with anything that i could get to behind the work filter.

I have no idea what it means to be honest, i picked it up from my brother. I think it's bad. It just sounded appropriate for some reason... like BUYACA BITCH DONT COME TO MY HOOD MOTHERFUCKER

I also stuck out my chest a bit and hit it with my fists, so maybe I was channeling thugs.

Just went back to read everyone else's posts. I hope those are read - I hate those big black letters screaming, FAKE REVIEWS!

We'd better watch out: this chick is a 21 year old Kegel Master! No really. She completed all 15 levels on the Kegelmaster 2000! :lol:

I was reading some of her other reviews, (obviously), and I feel kind of bad that she put EoW on her leather jacket!!! WTH was she thinking? Who opens up something that smells that rank and then puts it on a valuable, *unwashable* piece of clothing? Yikes. She covered the stench up with a spray perfume, but still. I almost wish she'd come over here to learn how to do things properly. I also feel bad that she's missing out on all these great perfumes & such.

that fuckn cunt bitch- this shit pisses me off, I am not a faker motherfucker, she's going down RIGHT NOW

That really pisses me off too, and your right she is a cunt bitch...

Now, now peeps...several of us encouraged her to visit the forum to learn more and get the advice she was hoping to see in the Amazon reviews...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ...WTF I am missing this BAM POW ZAP ...and damn the library is supposed to be a quiet zone,Imma gonna be in big trouble when I go check all this shit out :rofl222

No one messes with LPMP...no one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm,feel bad for someone too dumb not pour piss out of a boot,as we say out here ...nope :D

LOL,did not see your post BB... yeah guess this could all be funny if she becomes one of us...heh. We should take the high road...right :001_302: ...right?

Now, now peeps...several of us encouraged her to visit the forum to learn more and get the advice she was hoping to see in the Amazon reviews...

BB, your right, I've had a wee bit too much to drink tonight and I'm a bit protective of PM, but your right we are a good group of peeps

BB, you are absolutely right -- thank you! I went back and edited my LFM review because I personally think my original review was too reactive, too harsh. She obviously likes the phero concept and was willing to try other companies, and -- to be fair -- we all did kinda sorta post a whole boat load of glowing reviews right around the same time. She was wrong in her assumption, but I'm glad some of us invited her to visit here.

ETA: Calii -- yes! Let's take the high road! We and LPMP in general will look a lot better for it.

Edited by Just Ducky

Unless she receives an email notification that comments were added to her review, she might not know about our invitations. Since she has some interest in pheros, she might stumble across LP in other forums, like many of us did.

I hope she does see all the invites. She's obviously interested in pheros - and her reviews of other products were great. It would be nice for her to learn about them here, where there's so much good info & support. (I still feel like crying for that poor jacket! :( Will that smell come out? Or wear off?).

Crikey! How did I miss all of this? Will be popping on over to Amazon to check this out. Is this just on Amazon.com, as I don't think I've ever seen LPs on Amazon.co.uk?

I replied to that shitty person and reported the review to Amazon.

Now, who is that selling LP's for $167? http://www.amazon.com/Love-Potion-Cream-Concentrated-Perfume/dp/B00BOJJ75K/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1362940039&sr=8-22&keywords=love+potion+perfume

Edited by goddesslynne

Hmmm i wondered that too. I also responded because it really pissed me off. Aspersions on reviewers are not a review. If you haven't tried a product, you can't review it, can you!

Now, who is that selling LP's for $167? http://www.amazon.co...+potion+perfume

Thank you for letting us know, Lynne! This is apparently a counterfeit/fraud company out of Thailand. They have mirrored all of our listings as well as those of hundreds of other name brand products. I have reported them to Amazon. I hope they remove them right away!

Anyone else cracking up over the accusation that the reviewers work for LPMP?? I wish...Can you say Employee Discount??

But really, why is the "Review-Reviewer" (because it's not a review of a product that she has tried!) so adamant...i mean, she just KNOWs that its all a big ol' scam... Am I missing something?? For all of her self-righteous indignation, you would think that she could have Googled LPMP and discovered it's the real deal... and that the products and service here are beyond the best. Know-it-all's who don't know jack make me nuts...

Anyone else cracking up over the accusation that the reviewers work for LPMP?? I wish...Can you say Employee Discount??

But really, why is the "Review-Reviewer" (because it's not a review of a product that she has tried!) so adamant...i mean, she just KNOWs that its all a big ol' scam... Am I missing something?? For all of her self-righteous indignation, you would think that she could have Googled LPMP and discovered it's the real deal... and that the products and service here are beyond the best. Know-it-all's who don't know jack make me nuts...

You just never know what sad, pathetic, lonely people will do...rather than live and let live.

Now, who is that selling LP's for $167? http://www.amazon.co...+potion+perfume

Thank you for letting us know, Lynne! This is apparently a counterfeit/fraud company out of Thailand. They have mirrored all of our listings as well as those of hundreds of other name brand products. I have reported them to Amazon. I hope they remove them right away!

OMGosh. I wonder if they would tell me if someone actually bought anything at that price. If so, once they get shut down, I would be willing to sell the real deal at that price haha!

I was a little worried as well that someone would call fake at some point, because, it's true-- if I see a lot of five star reviews around the same time, I'd think fake.

But not all of them are five stars. Hopefully she'll notice her error, and come see LPMP and see that there's a lot to fall in five-star love with here.

Maybe next time we do a wave of reviews we can do them in stages, like Month one is all the folks that have last names A-E, Month two is all the folks that have last names F-J and so on....