halo0073

Earn posting credits for Amazon reviews

I just posted reviews for Cuddle Bunny (first one!!) and Dominance.

I just posted reviews for Cuddle Bunny (first one!!) and Dominance.

Thanks, BlueBear! I boosted you! :) xoxoxo

Hi, I've posted reviews for the following:

1. Popularity Potion

2. Heart's Ease

3. Lick of Cream

4. Blatant Invitation

5. Balm Bomb

User name is : AddictedtoLP

Hi, I've posted reviews for the following:

1. Popularity Potion

2. Heart's Ease

3. Lick of Cream

4. Blatant Invitation

5. Balm Bomb

Thanks, Christy! I boosted you 100 posts.

Thank you. My cart is filled up now and I'm about ready to make another purchase. Once I'm ready, how do I redeem?

Thanks, Christy! I boosted you 100 posts. <3

Thank you. My cart is filled up now and I'm about ready to make another purchase. Once I'm ready, how do I redeem?

it's explained in here

Hi, just posted reviews for the following:

1. La Femme Mystere

2. Love Potion Red

Mara wanted me to post this new way to earn posting credits. She would like to beef up the Amazon LP store with reviews from users. Sooo for every review you post on Amazon for an LP product, she will give you 20 posting credits, ie: 5 reviews for $5 store credit. After you have posted them, return to this thread and tell us how many reviews you have posted and your amazon user name. Mara would also like thoughts on which other LPs to sell on Amazon.

That's so cool!

Where have I been? I wish I knew this earlier...even though I don't do too many reviews on amazon.

Just posted some more reviews on the following:

1. Blatant Invitation
  2. LP Black
  3. Betrothal Potion
  4. Popularity Potion
  5. Sugared Patchouli

Hi, just posted reviews for the following:

1. La Femme Mystere

2. Love Potion Red

Thanks again, Christy! :)

Just boosted you 40 posts.

Just posted some more reviews on the following:

1. Blatant Invitation
  2. LP Black
  3. Betrothal Potion
  4. Popularity Potion
  5. Sugared Patchouli

Thank you so much, DD!! xoxox

Just boosted you 100 posts.

Hey, just a heads up--

the fake-LPMP bastard is at it again:

http://www.amazon.co...=A2J2K0SNGKZ2UF

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Potion-Perfumed-Whisker-Concentrated/dp/B00CFD0F46/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1366829833&sr=8-30&keywords=love+potion+perfume

Search love potion in his/her items and Touch of Cerise, Betrothal Potion, and a bunch of others come up for $172.

Edited by MissHazel

Hey, just a heads up--

the fake-LPMP bastard is at it again:

http://www.amazon.co...=A2J2K0SNGKZ2UF

http://www.amazon.co...+potion+perfume

Search love potion in his/her items and Touch of Cerise, Betrothal Potion, and a bunch of others come up for $172.

Oh goodness!

Is there anyway we can contact amazon and let them know what is going on?

Can she be banned from posting about LPMP?

well the weird thing was the last person who did this was shipping from Thailand (I thought.) This person is shipping from Australia.

But they just opened their seller's account. I'm pretty sure they're just scamming people and creating new accounts, but it does

look suspicious since the previous person was also "selling" bottles for around $172 which is a strange number.

I think Mara contacted Amazon last time since it's an infringement on her product, so I don't know if other people can or not who aren't known to be affiliated with her store in an official capacity. Maybe just emailing and complaining?

Edited by MissHazel

We are not being "targeted" by these counterfeiters, they are cloning entire portions of the Amazon site electronically and we are being swept up with the rest.

This shows that Amazon has lost their former professionalism and is now just letting anyone open stores so they can amass their monthly store fees. This is a huge error on their part, they are mimicking Ebay in this regard, allowing what they KNOW to be counterfeit product to fill up their site. They are also mimicking Ebay in being purposely obtuse about it and insisting that we file separate claims of infringement for every counterfeit product, rather than just a list of item numbers and the seller name. Like Ebay, they are protecting the counterfeiter so they can collect their fees, rather than upholding the law. They are discouraging the process by making it extremely time consuming for the legit product owner to protect their reputation and trademarks. This kind of ethical lack is why we closed our Ebay store and joined Amazon when they INVITED US to join them years ago - yes, it used to be invitation only. Clearly the days of there being any kind of elegance and quality control are over. :(

Hey Mara, send me an email with the details of your issue. I happen to know someone that works for Amazon and can submit your complaints through a back channel. She just happens to be in charge of the health and wellness product lines (which would include cosmetics and fragrances). I don't know the history of the issue and don't want to make any assumptions.

Edited to add: I have updated my email address, but it's in my forum profile.

Edited by sultry brunette

:) Just went over to Amazon and posted reviews on EoW, Dominance, Lick of Cream, and Kitten Nip. I used my family account, which shows up as Mr. Matt---HEE!!! Especially good on the Dom and EoW *gigglesnort*---so I introduced myself as EOSP every time. B) That was fun! I've not reviewed on Amazon before.

Hey there,

I just reviewed LP Pink and Betrothal Potion. I'm excited that I'm getting more as time goes by that I get to review.

The counterfeit product thing bugs me to death. I've bought faked dvd box sets on both Play and Amazon, thinking they were genuine, it's disgraceful. I have been fortunate to get my money back though. Good luck with this Mara.

:) Just went over to Amazon and posted reviews on EoW, Dominance, Lick of Cream, and Kitten Nip. I used my family account, which shows up as Mr. Matt---HEE!!! Especially good on the Dom and EoW *gigglesnort*---so I introduced myself as EOSP every time. B) That was fun! I've not reviewed on Amazon before.

Thanks EOSP! Just bumped you 80 posts! xoxoxo

Hey there,

I just reviewed LP Pink and Betrothal Potion. I'm excited that I'm getting more as time goes by that I get to review.

Thanks Miss Hazel, just added 40 for you! :) xoxoxo

Thanks, Sultry Brunette, I will send you an email when I get my crap together to address it. It really is a site wide problem for Amazon that they should be addressing themselves, rather than leaving it to the individuals who are being infringed upon. I appreciate your offer and will take you up on it soon. :) xoxoxox

Thanks EOSP! Just bumped you 80 posts! xoxoxo <3

THANKS Mara!!! I just found myself to be Sinfully Indulgent now, and couldn't figure out how it happened. :w00t:

Erm...reading that back...it comes out pretty funny... *snort* :cheers04251:

I just added a review for Love Potion #9.

Hi, I just added reviews of Essence of Woman and PheroGirl.

Hi Mara

I did 5 reviews just now

: cuddle bunny

: popular potion

: Balm bomb

:treasured heart

: true confessions

user name : fishpie

Edited by fishpie

Posted a review for Betrothal Potion... I should resniff a few of my other samples to review a couple others on there.

I just added amazon reviews for LP original, LP Pink, Sugared Roses, Betanol spray, and LP #9. I'd do more but that just about covers everything I've seriously tried (as in worn multiple days, not just sniffed from sample vials).

Posted a review for Betrothal Potion... I should resniff a few of my other samples to review a couple others on there.

Thanks Maiea! I just boosted you 20 posts. :)

I just added amazon reviews for LP original, LP Pink, Sugared Roses, Betanol spray, and LP #9. I'd do more but that just about covers everything I've seriously tried (as in worn multiple days, not just sniffed from sample vials).

Thanks so much, Xev! I just boosted you 100 posts. :)

I just added a review for Love Potion #9.

Thanks QG! I just boosted you 20 posts. :)

Hi, I just added reviews of Essence of Woman and PheroGirl.

Thanks, Hazel! I just boosted you 40 posts. :)

Sorry it took me so long to get to these, folks! Thanks so much for the reviews! xoxox

@PM: Thank you!!

I reviewed LP Red. Screen name: Spring in Cali

I do love that stuff!! I'll do more reviews in the future as I have a moment.

ETA: I went on and reviewed Heartland too. :)

Edited by StoremyWhether

We are not being "targeted" by these counterfeiters, they are cloning entire portions of the Amazon site electronically and we are being swept up with the rest.

This shows that Amazon has lost their former professionalism and is now just letting anyone open stores so they can amass their monthly store fees. This is a huge error on their part, they are mimicking Ebay in this regard, allowing what they KNOW to be counterfeit product to fill up their site. They are also mimicking Ebay in being purposely obtuse about it and insisting that we file separate claims of infringement for every counterfeit product, rather than just a list of item numbers and the seller name. Like Ebay, they are protecting the counterfeiter so they can collect their fees, rather than upholding the law. They are discouraging the process by making it extremely time consuming for the legit product owner to protect their reputation and trademarks. This kind of ethical lack is why we closed our Ebay store and joined Amazon when they INVITED US to join them years ago - yes, it used to be invitation only. Clearly the days of there being any kind of elegance and quality control are over. :(

I know this is old .. but still relevant to consumers ( buyer beware) as well as small business. This should be posted on Amazon. Btw.. I totally agree, I've used Amazon since its inception in the 90s. Never used EBay - hated the feel ( cheesy) and the people that ran / run it have a shit poor rep both personal and professionally.

BTW.. I reviewed Nectar d l'Amour, Pouncing Potion and Treasured Hearts today. This weekend I may do the rest. Can't wait to do LFM and you all know why.. just working up to it.

Edited by StacyK

Hi,

I reviewed Blatant Invitation

My Amazon name is Pink Kitten

Geez good eye GL!

Oh god... please don't turn this into a Yankee Candle thing. Lol

I posted 3 more. So that's six all together.

Treasured Hearts

Pouncing Potion

Nectar d L'Amour

Kitten Nip

Est Spray

La Femme Mysterie

With the Amazon verified purchase , sometimes there is a slight delay but I believe they are all up now.

My Amazon name is my name..

Edited by StacyK

Hi,

I reviewed Blatant Invitation

My Amazon name is Pink Kitten

Thank you, heather! I boosted you 20 posts. :)

I reviewed kitten heels. May i reserve one til next ordee please?

Thank you, Mel! I boosted you 20 posts. :) Don't need to reserve, I made lots of that one and we still have quite a bit!

I reviewed LP Red. Screen name: Spring in Cali

I do love that stuff!! I'll do more reviews in the future as I have a moment.

ETA: I went on and reviewed Heartland too. :)

Thank you, Storemy! I boosted you 40 posts. :)

I posted 3 more. So that's six all together.

Treasured Hearts

Pouncing Potion

Nectar d L'Amour

Kitten Nip

Est Spray

La Femme Mysterie

Thanks so much, Stacy! I boosted you 120 posts! :)

hi, I have also submitted 5 reviews a while ago, I wonder if they have been seen and I will also get credits?

hi, I have also submitted 5 reviews a while ago, I wonder if they have been seen and I will also get credits?

Fishpie, I sent you samples as you asked instead. You hadn't qualified for them in this forum but since you posted the reviews elsewhere I counted them as even. :)

I went on and added reviews for the following:

Love Potion (original)

Betrothal

Pherogirl

(Spring in Cali)

Thanks for all you do!!