halo0073

Earn posting credits for Amazon reviews

Thanks Halo! I don't believe I ever thought to review something I hadn't purchased through amazon (didn't know if that was breaking an amazon rule or something lol)

I posted my review on Amazon under Princess Ayana.... The review is for Blatant Invitation...

Thank you, Miss Phero! Just boosted you 20! :)

Ohhh Yesterday I didn't have much time so I just left 2 more review for LFM and Essence Oil... under Princess Ayana too! thanks for the boost!

Thank you, Miss Phero! Boosted you 40 more! :)

I did two more reviews on amazon today (treasured hearts and Fideau) same username as here. :)

Thanks So much PM!

I did a review for Merlin's Blend.

I reviewed Treasured Hearts... my amazon profile/review name is now LoveStruck! (this way the in-laws won't figure out it's ME!) :goldfish5:

Edited by LoveStruck55

I did two more reviews on amazon today (treasured hearts and Fideau) same username as here. :)

Thank you, Hearts! I boosted you 40! :)

I did a review for Merlin's Blend.

Thanks, QG! I boosted you 20! :)

I reviewed Treasured Hearts... my amazon profile/review name is now LoveStruck! (this way the in-laws won't figure out it's ME!) :goldfish5:

Thanks, Lovestruck! I boosted you 20! :)

Thanks, QG! I boosted you 20! :)

Thank you!

HI Mara... I reviewed Balm Bomb, Velvet & Steel, Love Potion #9 and LFM today... all under LoveStruck. :)

Posted reviews for Treasured Hearts, Sogni Incantati and Heart Strings, user name Saffron23 like on here :)

Edited by saffron23

:kiss43: Thank you, Ladies!

HI Mara... I reviewed Balm Bomb, Velvet & Steel, Love Potion #9 and LFM today... all under LoveStruck. :)

Thank you, Lovestruck! I boosted you 80. :)

Posted reviews for Treasured Hearts, Sogni Incantati and Heart Strings, user name Saffron23 like on here :)

Thank you Saffron! I boosted you 60. :)

Hi Mara! I just reviewed LFM, LP Original, Sugared Honeycomb, Phero Girl, and Est at Amazon. Singing your praises! My reviews will be posted under Rose Blackthorn. Also, am adding an edit here becauseI wanted to let you know I was on my Kindle when I wrote those reviews and there were a few things that needed editing thanks to the auto correct, thinks it knows it all thingy! Anyway, those are fixed now.

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

Thank you, Rose! Just boosted you 100. :)

Thanks so much Mara! It was kinda fun and I was happy to do it! :)

Hi Mara, have been busy again, singing the well deserved praises of LPs at Amazon. This time, I posted reviews of LP Black, LP Red, LP Pink, Blatant Invitation, Sogni Incanti, and Tails of Mystery. YAY LPs! :heart0974:

Thanks, Rose! Just boosted you 120.

:) xoxox

Hey Mara, I just posted reviews for LP Original, LP Pink, LP Red, Velvet & Steel, Kitten Heels, under my user name Saffron23

Hey Mara, I just posted reviews for LP Original, LP Pink, LP Red, Velvet & Steel, Kitten Heels, under my user name Saffron23

Thanks so much, Saffron! Just boosted you 100. :)

Thanks so much, Saffron! Just boosted you 100. :)

Thanks Mara!

We are slowly...a few a day... adding the rest of our UNscented phero blends and our permanent perfumes to Amazon. Reviews for the new items are appreciated, thank you! Each review earns you a 20 post boost over here, (5 reviews = 100 posts = $5 store credit), so post and let us know how many reviews you've done. There's currently 11 new ones on there that were added this week. Thanks! :)

Thanks for the update, Mara!

*shuffles over to Amazon to have a look*

Edited by donsie

Hi Mara... Just reviewed BI, EoW, Nectar de l'Amour & Perfumed Whisker :) Lovestruck is my Amazon name

Hi PM... lots of new stuff listed (that I've finally tried!) on Amazon... YAY!

I just reviewed Leather, Lace, Fideau, Sogni Incantati and LP Original. :Emoticons0424:

ETA: AND UNE. ;)

Edited by LoveStruck

Hi Mara! I just did 10 reviews on amazon :D

Hi PM... lots of new stuff listed (that I've finally tried!) on Amazon... YAY!

I just reviewed Leather, Lace, Fideau, Sogni Incantati and LP Original. :Emoticons0424:

ETA: AND UNE. ;)

Thanks so much, Lovestruck! Just boosted you 120. :)

Hi Mara! I just did 10 reviews on amazon :D

Thanks so much, Hearts! Just boosted you 200! :D

Hi Mara:

I reviewed Une and Vampire Bait.

Adding my reviews to the newly listed stuff, under R.Garrett: 1.Love Potion #9, 2.Balm Bomb, 3.Treasured Hearts, 4.La Femme Mystere, 5.Love Potion Blue, 6.Sneaky Clean, 7.Love Potion Homme, 8.Pashazade (I think you guys are going to want to read my review on this. Also it will be impossible to accuse this one of being fake, ha.), 9.LP Incandescence, 10.LP Frais Citron, 11.Cougar (but I feel like I've reviewed this one before?), 11.LP Rouge, 12.LP Pink, 13.LP Terra Mater.....to be continued.

W00T! Thanks so much, Ladies! :D

Hi Mara:

I reviewed Une and Vampire Bait.

Thanks, Xev, boosted you 40. :)

Adding my reviews to the newly listed stuff, under R.Garrett: 1.Love Potion #9, 2.Balm Bomb, 3.Treasured Hearts, 4.La Femme Mystere, 5.Love Potion Blue, 6.Sneaky Clean, 7.Love Potion Homme, 8.Pashazade (I think you guys are going to want to read my review on this. Also it will be impossible to accuse this one of being fake, ha.), 9.LP Incandescence, 10.LP Frais Citron, 11.Cougar (but I feel like I've reviewed this one before?), 11.LP Rouge, 12.LP Pink, 13.LP Terra Mater.....to be continued.

Wow! Thanks, Beccah! Boosted you 260!!! :)

LOL @ the Pashazade review! :lol:

I thought you'd get a kick out of it :)

As R.Garrett: 1.EoW (I hope the link to the cops tutorial works in the review.), 2.Sugared Amber, 3.Sugared Honeycomb, 4.Pure Sugar, 5.Levitation, 6.Compromising Positions, 7.Topper, 8.LP Ceremony, 9.Stone Cougar, 10.Open Windows, 11.LP Flutterby, 12.LAM Pink Amber.

Added some reviews as J.A.M. 5 reviews - Sand Box, Sneaky Clean, Treasured Hearts, True Confessions, SS4W. I am trying to go through first and find the ones that I have actually purchased from Amazon so it will be a "verified purchase", but I will continue to review all that I have tried. I also had to respond to some of the "fake" review claims (on LFM and BI) ....those claims just make me SO mad.

I thought you'd get a kick out of it :)

As R.Garrett: 1.EoW (I hope the link to the cops tutorial works in the review.), 2.Sugared Amber, 3.Sugared Honeycomb, 4.Pure Sugar, 5.Levitation, 6.Compromising Positions, 7.Topper, 8.LP Ceremony, 9.Stone Cougar, 10.Open Windows, 11.LP Flutterby, 12.LAM Pink Amber.

Beccah, it's not an automatic link, but when I cut and paste it works!

Hello Mara!

I just left 6 reviews on amazon.com:

- LP Red

- Sugared honeycomb

- LFM

- LFN

- SS4W

- Stone Cougar

My username there is ephoebe

:)

goddesslynne reviewed 5: True Confessions, Treasured Hearts, Sugared Honeycomb, Vampire Bait and Cougar!!

I totally forgot that a while back I reviewed Black, BI, and LP Original....then today I did 5 more.....Red, True Confessions, Treasured Hearts, Cougar, and Dominance. So, eight total.

Mara I am not even sure how many posting credits I have that are unredeemed....I am a doofus!