halo0073

Earn posting credits for Amazon reviews

You gals are the AWESOMEST! Thank you! :D

I thought you'd get a kick out of it :)

As R.Garrett: 1.EoW (I hope the link to the cops tutorial works in the review.), 2.Sugared Amber, 3.Sugared Honeycomb, 4.Pure Sugar, 5.Levitation, 6.Compromising Positions, 7.Topper, 8.LP Ceremony, 9.Stone Cougar, 10.Open Windows, 11.LP Flutterby, 12.LAM Pink Amber.

Thanks Beccah, just boosted you 240! :)

Added some reviews as J.A.M. 5 reviews - Sand Box, Sneaky Clean, Treasured Hearts, True Confessions, SS4W. I am trying to go through first and find the ones that I have actually purchased from Amazon so it will be a "verified purchase", but I will continue to review all that I have tried. I also had to respond to some of the "fake" review claims (on LFM and BI) ....those claims just make me SO mad.

Thanks so much, Seajammarket, just boosted you 100! :)

Hello Mara!

I just left 6 reviews on amazon.com:

- LP Red

- Sugared honeycomb

- LFM

- LFN

- SS4W

- Stone Cougar

My username there is ephoebe

:)

Thanks so much, ephoebe! Just boosted you 120! :)

goddesslynne reviewed 5: True Confessions, Treasured Hearts, Sugared Honeycomb, Vampire Bait and Cougar!!

Thank you, darling Lynne! Just boosted you 100! :)

I totally forgot that a while back I reviewed Black, BI, and LP Original....then today I did 5 more.....Red, True Confessions, Treasured Hearts, Cougar, and Dominance. So, eight total.

Mara I am not even sure how many posting credits I have that are unredeemed....I am a doofus!

Thanks, Dolly! Just boosted you 100! :)

Credited you for the other three here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7771&p=336261

Dolly, you last redeemed at 8500. :)

You gals are the AWESOMEST! Thank you! :D

Thanks, Dolly! Just boosted you 100! :)

Credited you for the other three here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7771&p=336261

Dolly, you last redeemed at 8500. :)

YOU are the awesome one Mara! Thank you so much! LOVE YOU!!

OH and LOL'ing at myself for not remembering that I told you about the others....like I said, I am a doofus....you responded to me in April...that makes sense that I wouldn't remember, with tax season craziness!!

Edited by Dolly

Thanks so much, ephoebe! Just boosted you 120! :)

You are the one who's awesome Mara!!!

Now this might be silly but how do i redeem these? Is there a link to a thread that explains this?

Edited by ephoebe23

Posting as R.Garrett: 1.LP Black, 2.LP Tropique, 3.Heart & Soul, 4.(scented)Sexology, 5.Perfect Match, 6.LP Latte

Posting as R.Garrett: 1.LP Black, 2.LP Tropique, 3.Heart & Soul, 4.(scented)Sexology, 5.Perfect Match, 6.LP Latte

Thanks so much, Beccah! :kiss43: Boosted you 120.

You can redeem by asking for an invoice for all the things you want over the email: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Or you can do it yourself here: http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/GC

(If it's too confusing, ask for an invoice! :) )

Thank you Mara :)

I'm planning my November order and I just found out that active members can ask for two sample freebies, is that true? And there is something something else about points according to how many posts you have, plus points you gave me above ... I'm confused!

When it's time for me to make my order can I just sent an email to the address you provided above with the things I want and maybe someone can help me with the points etc?

Thank you Mara :)

I'm planning my November order and I just found out that active members can ask for two sample freebies, is that true? And there is something something else about points according to how many posts you have, plus points you gave me above ... I'm confused!

When it's time for me to make my order can I just sent an email to the address you provided above with the things I want and maybe someone can help me with the points etc?

Hope this will help: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5803&page=1 :)

Hi, Folks.

Can I ask a (possibly repetitive) question? Can we review LPs on Amazon if we have already reviewed it here?

Hi, Folks.

Can I ask a (possibly repetitive) question? Can we review LPs on Amazon if we have already reviewed it here?

Yes certainly

Ah, well that changes things! I had been avoiding because I wasn't buying on Amazon and I was reviewing here. Thanks for fixing my derpitude, Halo!

I have been a very, very busy Amazon reviewer Mara. I just came from writing TWELVE! They are as follows: 1. Levitation, 2. Dominance, 3. Essence of Woman, 4. Treasured Hearts, 5. Balm Bomb, 6. Sexpionage, 7. LP Cougar Potion, 8. Alpha- Androstenol, 9. B2.2, 10. Stone Cougar, 11. Open Windows, 12. Vanilla Honey BAM. Okay Potion Master, hit me when you have a chance! It was lots of fun singing the praises of my favorite LPs! Thank you for the generous opportunity you are giving us in this. It's a win/win! :kiss43: :purr:

Awwww, thanks so much, Rose! :heart708:

Just boosted you 240!

You are most welcome Mara, and thank YOU, for doing this as well as for all else you do for us here. :you-re-the-best:

Btw... There is a spelling mistake on the incandescence listing you might want to fix :) it says something like incandescene.

Hi. I've posted the following reviews as SMK:

1. Sneaky Clean

2. Rocket Fuel

3. Scented Sexology

4. BAM! Sandalwood & Resin

5. Cougar Potion

6. Phero Girl

7. Kitten Heels

8. Like a Magnet Sandalwood & Resin

ETA:

Just posted three more as SMK:

9. Compromising Positions

10. UN Perfect Match

11. T.M.I.

Edited by donsie

OK, I am at a total loss. Have no idea how many posting credits I have earned and How to redeem them. Also, spaced out on the code for my two $10 gift cards!

I reviewed 21 things in all! Should I list which ones?

WOOT! Thank you, Mel! Just boosted you 420!!! :D

Btw... There is a spelling mistake on the incandescence listing you might want to fix :) it says something like incandescene.

Thanks for spotting that! I let Susan know. :)

Hi. I've posted the following reviews as SMK:

1. Sneaky Clean

2. Rocket Fuel

3. Scented Sexology

4. BAM! Sandalwood & Resin

5. Cougar Potion

6. Phero Girl

7. Kitten Heels

8. Like a Magnet Sandalwood & Resin

ETA:

Just posted three more as SMK:

9. Compromising Positions

10. UN Perfect Match

11. T.M.I.

Wowsa, you rock! Thank you! Just boosted you 220! :D

OK, I am at a total loss. Have no idea how many posting credits I have earned and How to redeem them. Also, spaced out on the code for my two $10 gift cards!

Rose, I do not think you ever redeemed before...have you? Let me know about that, and then to make it easier, just email us the list of things you want, and we'll invoice you and redeem your posting credits and GCs for you. :)

I am a "redeemer" virgin Mara. Totally my first time redeeming ever. :)

I am a "redeemer" virgin Mara. Totally my first time redeeming ever. :)

Holy shit! You're going to have fun with that!

Wowsa, you rock! Thank you! Just boosted you 220! :D

Thanks for the boost, Mara! It was actually a lot of fun to get all of them out and sniff anew, as it were!

I've just done my final few

1. Topper

2. OCCO Black

3. OCCO Blue

4. Sugared Honeycomb

5. UN LFM

Edited by donsie

Hi Mara... just reviewed Cougar, Levitation, Perfect Match, Gotcha!, Tails of Mystery, Open Windows and Topper. I enjoy doing Amazon reviews AND they DEFINITELY help me decide on which products to buy, so I'll gladly share my love of LP. My Amazon name is LoveStruck. :hearts0425:

:love577:

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

Thanks for the boost, Mara! It was actually a lot of fun to get all of them out and sniff anew, as it were!

I've just done my final few

1. Topper

2. OCCO Black

3. OCCO Blue

4. Sugared Honeycomb

5. UN LFM

Awesome, Donsie, thank you! Just boosted you 100. :)

Hi Mara... just reviewed Cougar, Levitation, Perfect Match, Gotcha!, Tails of Mystery, Open Windows and Topper. I enjoy doing Amazon reviews AND they DEFINITELY help me decide on which products to buy, so I'll gladly share my love of LP. My Amazon name is LoveStruck. :hearts0425:

You rock, Lovestruck, thanks so much! Just boosted you 120. :)

Hey Mara I just reviewed: Levitation, Perfect Match, Topper, A Touch of Cerise, sugared roses, LP Ceremony

Hey Mara I just reviewed: Levitation, Perfect Match, Topper, A Touch of Cerise, sugared roses, LP Ceremony

Yay, Saffron! Thank you! :) Just boosted you 120.

:love577:

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

Awesome, Donsie, thank you! Just boosted you 100. :)

You're very welcome! Thanks for the boost! :funnyanimation17:

Mara I'm sorry - I thought I did 7 new ones but did I double-dip or something? If I did I didn't mean to - and I'm glad you are keeping track ;) I would never want to take advantage of your huge generosity. Thank you! :hearts0425:

Mara I'm sorry - I thought I did 7 new ones but did I double-dip or something? If I did I didn't mean to - and I'm glad you are keeping track ;) I would never want to take advantage of your huge generosity. Thank you! :hearts0425:

Ooops! I miscounted, so sorry! Error fixed. Thanks for letting me know! xoxox

I reviewed 7 more :) Bnol, Dom, Kitten Heels, T of Cerise, Anol, LP Bittersweet and LP Blue.

Ooops! I miscounted, so sorry! Error fixed. Thanks for letting me know! xoxox

I'm more relieved that I didn't double up on claiming a review if it already counted! I was so embarrassed (paranoid) I went back to Amazon and counted the ones I just did and their dates. I thought you were being nice and just not calling me out on it publically :Emoticons04263: The last thing I'd want to do is take advantage of the boss' generosity - that's a good way to lose a perk! You are the one who rocks - and for that matter has always rocked one way or another! :wub: Thanks again PM!

I reviewed 7 more :) Bnol, Dom, Kitten Heels, T of Cerise, Anol, LP Bittersweet and LP Blue.

Thanks so much, Hearts! :D Just boosted you 140.

First 3 reviews posted to the Etsy site!!!

I have 13 more to review from my first Etsy LP order, but I'm so proud to be the first one to post reviews! :lolipop:

phergineer, they sound awesome ~ now I will always be reminded of you there

:hi5:

phergineer, they sound awesome ~ now I will always be reminded of you there

:hi5:

Thank you :) I wish I could make a quilt of pheros, but I know that's not possible... Oh, the patience it will take for me to experiment with these!

Today I reviewed:

1. Frais Citron

2. Sneaky Clean

3. Balm Bomb

4. LP Original

5. LP Black

6. Sugared Amber

7. Sugared Honeycomb

8. Sugared Patchouli

9. Cougar Potion

10. T.M.I.

On Amazon, under the name A.D. :)

I reviewed LP:Red on Amazon. I am all hard to find under the name Maililyahn. ;)

I also added a like for facebook to LP:Red on Etsy. (not for credit but because it was there.) If I can figure out how to review it specifically then I will. I wish Etsy would organize their reviews better. Anyone know where the button is? I know I can go to purchases and review from there. Is there a way to do them without purchasing from Etsy?

Edited by Maililyahn

I reviewed LP:Red on Amazon. I am all hard to find under the name Maililyahn. ;)

I also added a like for facebook to LP:Red on Etsy. (not for credit but because it was there.) If I can figure out how to review it specifically then I will. I wish Etsy would organize their reviews better. Anyone know where the button is? I know I can go to purchases and review from there. Is there a way to do them without purchasing from Etsy?

If you are asking about reviewing Etsy products, no, you cannot review them unless it's a verified purchase. Etsy prompts you when it's

time to review an item you've purchased, and you only have a limited time to do so.