Cry Havoc

quietguy

OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

This is one of my big "likes" from LPMP. Cry Havoc is listed as a scent for both men and women. And although this scent is popular with a number of women, it is certainly masculine enough to be worn by a man. The deeper notes like the mahogany, teakwood, and oak come through the strongest on my skin with just a touch of clove and tea to provide some spice. This is definitely one of the deeper and slightly spicier scents offered through LPMP. The fact that is is popular with women is definitely a plus!

ETA: Put in the notes at the top. I now have two bottles of this.

Edited by quietguy

ooo! Mahogany and teak are like catnip for me! Delicious!

Deleted because apparently I was responding to the wrong review, sorry.

Haha - no problem - we all have those moments!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally wearing this in hopes it will help give me some courage for certain things soon, trying to not turn into a nervous wreck. It's actually not as strong on as it seems in the bottle luckily. It is kind of relaxing.

Oh I meant to post this in the the other thread.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

• 8 months later...

Finally wearing this in hopes it will help give me some courage for certain things soon, trying to not turn into a nervous wreck. It's actually not as strong on as it seems in the bottle luckily. It is kind of relaxing.

Oh I meant to post this in the the other thread.

Haha - that's OK. It happens with scents that can go either way. But this one one of those scents where I can kinda sorta see how women would wear it but not completely. It seems masculine to me although as I said in my first post, I know a lot of women like it.

• 2 years later...

I'm surprised by the amount of reviews this one is not getting. How come it looks less popular than others?

I'm happy that Mara included this as a gift sample with my first order. I didn't request it; it was among those very small vials that she added. Since the quantity was tiny, I already finished it on one try. But wow! I'm ordering a bottle - oil or spray....that is the question.

I'm really not good with detecting scents. Maybe because I'm still new to this whole thing so I don't know exactly what I'm smelling.

QG wrote "The deeper notes like the mahogany, teakwood, and oak come through the strongest on my skin" . It could be the case with me too but I don't know lol. In layman terms, it smells soapy to me which I really like. When reading the ingredients, nothing soapy is mentioned but when reading the product's description, it's mentioned. I've had this for the past 7 hours and I could still smell it. Longevity is an important factor for me and this one passes it.

• 2 months later...

This is the scent I use to scent my car with. Much better than a "Christmas tree" or anything like that. I have gotten numerous compliments from clients who ride in my car. Just got another very effusive compliment today.

• 5 months later...

I received a free sample of Cry Havoc with my last order and by far this and Soul Food have to be my favorite scents so far, though I am new here.

Im wanting to buy a full bottle of this but it's sold out. Is there anything similar I should keep my eye on? Also,are the Limited Editions ever reproduced? Or are they gone forever once sold out?

Other scents I've also enjoyed: Edmund, Pashazade (though I disliked Dianthus and I know these are supposed to be similar), Homme, Weenie, Excalibur, Touchdown, and The Hunter and the Woodland Nymph.

Most of the scents are limited edition. There are rebrews/variations depending on a number of factors and circumstance. The thing to know about Cry Havoc! is it's been around since 2012, it just sold out in this year's sale. So a scent which took so long to sell out is less likely to be rebrewed any time soon. You might want to try Cocked & Loaded if you liked this one.

The two scents are not necessarily similar but from the same set - give The Sand Box a try.

I received a free sample of Cry Havoc with my last order and by far this and Soul Food have to be my favorite scents so far, though I am new here.

Im wanting to buy a full bottle of this but it's sold out. Is there anything similar I should keep my eye on? Also,are the Limited Editions ever reproduced? Or are they gone forever once sold out?

Other scents I've also enjoyed: Edmund, Pashazade (though I disliked Dianthus and I know these are supposed to be similar), Homme, Weenie, Excalibur, Touchdown, and The Hunter and the Woodland Nymph.

Dmg91....you can check out the Trading Post on the forum...I just found this gem during the sale last month and snagged several for myself and for my dad and husband....if you are interested, we can discuss you purchasing one of mine...I got them boosted with half boosts..one has Teddy Bear and one has Charisma...you can go ahead and ask for an email exchange if you are interested..:)

Dmg91....you can check out the Trading Post on the forum...I just found this gem during the sale last month and snagged several for myself and for my dad and husband....if you are interested, we can discuss you purchasing one of mine...I got them boosted with half boosts..one has Teddy Bear and one has Charisma...you can go ahead and ask for an email exchange if you are interested..:)

How do I go about getting an email exchange? I would love to buy the one with Teddy Bear if still available. Thanks for the kind offer!