BLAM

OK, last night was WILD! I decided to go with LAM and BAM in sandalwood (a healthy dose of each), layered with Nasty Habits. WOW. Just WOW.

It was amazing! My sweetie came over to visit, and could not keep his hands off of me. He came over, mowed my lawn, and we sat and worked on some paperwork while watching some college baseball on tv.

While I was typing on my laptop, he stopped me a few times, just saying in the middle of a sentence....."Stop. For just a minute." Followed by a big passionate kiss. There was lots of talking, snuggling, and just BEING. Yoiu know, enjoying being there and together, and communicating.

That was followed my some of the most wonderful sex! He is always eager to please in the bedroom, but last night, he went the extra mile! So adamant to make sure that I was TOTALLY satisfied.....SEVERAL TIMES, if you know what I mean......

OK, last night was WILD! I decided to go with LAM and BAM in sandalwood (a healthy dose of each), layered with Nasty Habits. WOW. Just WOW.

It was amazing! My sweetie came over to visit, and could not keep his hands off of me. He came over, mowed my lawn, and we sat and worked on some paperwork while watching some college baseball on tv.

While I was typing on my laptop, he stopped me a few times, just saying in the middle of a sentence....."Stop. For just a minute." Followed by a big passionate kiss. There was lots of talking, snuggling, and just BEING. Yoiu know, enjoying being there and together, and communicating.

That was followed my some of the most wonderful sex! He is always eager to please in the bedroom, but last night, he went the extra mile! So adamant to make sure that I was TOTALLY satisfied.....SEVERAL TIMES, if you know what I mean......

Wow.. sounds fab! Dolly are your nasty habits spiked with BI?

Dolly are your nasty habits spiked with BI?

:lol:

Since Sexology has the definite "giving till it hurts" effect on Quince ( :^^: ), I'm looking forward to seeing what BAM will do in that regard.

Wow.. sounds fab! Dolly are your nasty habits spiked with BI?

I have some that are spiked, but since I was testing the BLAM effect by itself, I used some from a straight bottle of NH with no pheros.

I have used LAM with BI and BAM with BI, so now.....this weekend, I am thinking of testing the BLAM with something boosted with BI.....haven't decided which scent yet.....depends on my mood, I guess......

I have some that are spiked, but since I was testing the BLAM effect by itself, I used some from a straight bottle of NH with no pheros.

I have used LAM with BI and BAM with BI, so now.....this weekend, I am thinking of testing the BLAM with something boosted with BI.....haven't decided which scent yet.....depends on my mood, I guess......

I've got Orchid and Rose and Spicy Brown BAM that I'm going to layer with unscented BI. I might get some more LAM in either scent so I can BLAM with the best!

I've got Orchid and Rose and Spicy Brown BAM that I'm going to layer with unscented BI. I might get some more LAM in either scent so I can BLAM with the best!

We're gonna have a big BLAM party!!

We're gonna have a big BLAM party!!

Can you actually imagine all of us BLAMming in the same room??

Can you actually imagine all of us BLAMming in the same room??

Now, THAT would be an interesting gathering!

Im SOOO SADDD Im not able to figure out these CUTIES you guys have posted! even when I enable my emoticons...words.. all I get...words. How I long to boogie one of those bananas!!

Dolly did you notice a difference when using BI with BAM vs. BI with LAM?

Which of the scents are lightest.. I like light skin scents (vanillas, musks, light honey) without too much spice (too much spice goes rank on me,-though scented BI is the FABULOUS exception).. I like scents like light Warm Vanilla Sugar or Chanel Allure Sensaulle.. not too heavy.. any ideas of which Lam/Bam scent would work with my body? Im doing another big order soon hopefully the sale will be on.

Dolly did you notice a difference when using BI with BAM vs. BI with LAM?

Which of the scents are lightest.. I like light skin scents (vanillas, musks, light honey) without too much spice (too much spice goes rank on me,-though scented BI is the FABULOUS exception).. I like scents like light Warm Vanilla Sugar or Chanel Allure Sensaulle.. not too heavy.. any ideas of which Lam/Bam scent would work with my body? Im doing another big order soon hopefully the sale will be on.

Well, I have tried two of the scents thus far....the original vanilla/sugar/honey, and the sandalwood/resins. They are both very lightly scented. The cops will come through until drydown....do not pay attention to that, it is normal....they will disappear after it dries down....as far as the type of scents you prefer, you might want to try the original scent.....the suagr/vanilla/honey blend....it is very nice, light, and sweet.

When you say scented BI, are you talking about the LP LE with BI? It doesn't have much spice....and the original BI (Blatant Invitation) is an UNscented phero blend. I am confused as to what you are talking about that is a spicy scented BI.....

The difference between anything paired with BAM vs LAM is going to be the beta-nol vs alpha-nol. Alpha-nol is more chatty and giddy, while beta-nol is more deep and bonding....hope this helps!

Dolly, The LP LE BI was the scent I was reffering too. I smelled it without pheros and didnt care much for it, however laced... really, really nice.

I will try the original LAM scent and see if its agreeable with my skin.

I am trying to find and switch over all my LP perfumes so they match, but Im not sure which perfumes are my speed. Oh, I should probably post somewhere else on this forum to get some feedback so Im not hogging this thread. I'll go search...

Thanks Dolly, you really are a DOLL!

Dolly, The LP LE BI was the scent I was reffering too. I smelled it without pheros and didnt care much for it, however laced... really, really nice.

I will try the original LAM scent and see if its agreeable with my skin.

I am trying to find and switch over all my LP perfumes so they match, but Im not sure which perfumes are my speed. Oh, I should probably post somewhere else on this forum to get some feedback so Im not hogging this thread. I'll go search...

Thanks Dolly, you really are a DOLL!

No problem sweetie....ask all the problems you need to!

I am definitely a LAM Gal...I love Love Love A-Nol

However, being the Gemini that I am, duel nature and all, I can definitely rock the BAM as well... I am soooo easily adaptable. Gotta try that whole BLAM thing someday. LOL

But Yeah, I too am a LAM Gal...and My Favorite LAM scents are. The original vanilla honey, then The Spicy Brown sugar, then the Pink Amber.

be blessed, djac

However, being the Gemini that I am, duel nature and all, I can definitely rock the BAM as well... I am soooo easily adaptable. Gotta try that whole BLAM thing someday. LOL

You KNOW you rock them ALL, girl!!!!!!

Try the BLAM.....seriously.....

I'm interested in getting both LAM and BAM but unsure of which scent to get. I was thinking of getting a different scent for each. Which scents would layer best?

Well, I have worn LAM in the honey/vanilla with BAM in the sandalwood, and that is a very nice combo.....but they are all LIGHTLY scented, so I think most of them would layer well with each other....

The honey/vanilla and sandalwood is the combo that I am leaning towards. Because I'm new to these amazing scents there are so many that I want. I'll have to use what little restraint that I have left to stop me from ordering everything.

thanks Dolly, for your expertise

The honey/vanilla and sandalwood is the combo that I am leaning towards. Because I'm new to these amazing scents there are so many that I want. I'll have to use what little restraint that I have left to stop me from ordering everything.

thanks Dolly, for your expertise

You're very welcome!

So if I don't feel like deeply bonding with my better half @ this juncture. should I just stick with LAM? Or is there a way to where BAM where you won't get any self effects?

So if I don't feel like deeply bonding with my better half @ this juncture. should I just stick with LAM? Or is there a way to where BAM where you won't get any self effects?

The simplest way to not get self-effects from BAM is to apply it away from your face....the back of the neck is very popular, if you have shorter hair or wear your hair up....

Edited by Dolly

• 2 years later...

Who here uses BAM and LAM together? Bewitch, Attract and Mesmerize Like A Magnet. Seriously, I think I am in love with this combo.

It seems to make me the bubbly, shiny quality with a certain je ne sais quois. I seem to be a flower, and the bees come calling- male, female, doesn't matter.

It seems to be a great social blend for me. It puts me in a very up-and-up bubbly mood, but if I need to sneak over during a party for some one-on-one time and more serious conversation with a friend, it seems to foster that as well. I think this is my fave mix, and I think this would be a great mix to consider.

Mara, would you consider making an unscented BLAM mix?

Who here uses BAM and LAM together? Bewitch, Attract and Mesmerize Like A Magnet. Seriously, I think I am in love with this combo.

It seems to make me the bubbly, shiny quality with a certain je ne sais quois. I seem to be a flower, and the bees come calling- male, female, doesn't matter.

It seems to be a great social blend for me. It puts me in a very up-and-up bubbly mood, but if I need to sneak over during a party for some one-on-one time and more serious conversation with a friend, it seems to foster that as well. I think this is my fave mix, and I think this would be a great mix to consider.

Mara, would you consider making an unscented BLAM mix?

This sounds like a great idea. I have read about BLAM before but couldn't find the thread just now. I haven't tried it but I will next. I have Love Blossom and Happy Ending so those might work together good. Did you use scented LAM and BAM--- which ones? Or were they unscented?

Edited by Honeybee

Some of the ladies here have been doing the BLAM thing for a while.....it works! There are times that I prefer to wear one or the other (LAM or BAM), depending on the situation......but other times I just BLAM it!

Me again.

I was just thinking...what about BAM and Lace. Is this something people do that I am unaware of? I am always trying to get EST in everything because I am a huge believer in the effects of this on Lover. I tried Lace with LAM because I read that some of you do this but I felt like it made me kind of jittery and nervous (too much Alpha-nol?) so I am wondering why I didn't try BAM and Lace. (Well one reason is I don't have any BAM but I will add it to my order if this is a good idea.)

I have done the BLAM! thing a few times, but in the end I tend to use them seperately because LAM! by itself works better on me as a Happy Sauce, and Quince prefers BAM! because he's really more of a b-nol sort of chap. But any time I might want the best of both worlds I give it a whirl.

I have done the BLAM! thing a few times, but in the end I tend to use them seperately because LAM! by itself works better on me as a Happy Sauce, and Quince prefers BAM! because he's really more of a b-nol sort of chap. But any time I might want the best of both worlds I give it a whirl.

That settles it! I am getting a damn BAM! Lover may be a B-nol sort of chap and I don't even know it!!!

I'm happy to mix them for you - there's the new "Mad Scientist" mixture option, but this service has always been available under "Special Requests" in the add phero options in various parts of the Shoppe.

Yes, too much alpha-nol may cause some people to feel jittery (I have heard this complaint usually from people who are heavy coffee drinkers or admit to being hungover). Some people get headaches from strong doses too. Several people have noted that Alpha-Nol lowers their tolerance for alcohol.

Most people just feel pleasantly mood-elevated or happily light-headed for a few moments, and find it a great popularity enhancer.

I'm happy to mix them for you - there's the new "Mad Scientist" mixture option, but this service has always been available under "Special Requests" in the add phero options in various parts of the Shoppe.

Yes, too much alpha-nol may cause some people to feel jittery (I have heard this complaint usually from people who are heavy coffee drinkers or admit to being hungover). Some people get headaches from strong doses too. Several people have noted that Alpha-Nol lowers their tolerance for alcohol.

Most people just feel pleasantly mood-elevated or happily light-headed for a few moments, and find it a great popularity enhancer.

Yeah, I normally feel great with Alpha-Nol and have never had a headache from it but now that you mention it, that day I got jittery on Lace and LAM was at a dance class and I usually have a Red Bull on the way... :thumbup:

Huh, I don't think I ever specifically connected that it's a-nol (not just pheros in general) that particularly lowers tolerance. Maybe that explains why the last time I wore a lot of Open Windows (spray) and downed 6 cocktails in 2 hours, I later found dozens of pictures on my phone that I did not remember taking.

I later found dozens of pictures on my phone that I did not remember taking.

heh...as long as there are not dozens of pictures,of you,on someone elses phone/s :)

I have worn Dolce Far Niente with LAM brown sugar and like the self-effects :dreadlocksnaner: ... I wear G&L with spritz of extra a-nol often.

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't the phero blend in T.M.I a little like BLAM? I haven't done the BLAM for a long time. Might do it today since I haven't slept a wink and it's first day at work this morning.

• 4 weeks later...

BAM sandalwood & resin and LAM Vanilla Honey (one dab each). Smells good and feels good. Well, it's a mixture of A-nol and B-nol plus a double amount of cops. I will try this combination tomorrow again to see the effects. Has anybody got good results with this combo?

• 9 months later...

I have done the Sandalwood & Vanilla and Sandalwood & Pink Amber BLAM. So far, I have yet mixed the Orchid & Rose to any other LAM or BAM. I have to rave about BLAM but of course on the basis that I haven't quite explored and observed the effects of LAM or BAM on their own.

BLAM makes the conversationflowing, not a moment of boredom or silence for me and the people I've used on.