Confused over bf response

Hi ladies, I've purchased a couple of perfumes for about a year now and I'm having problem deciding what to get next. I'm 25, my boyfriend is 20, we just gotten together not long, bout 5months plus. He reacts pretty well to cuddle bunny since the start of our relationship, til today whenever I slather on CB, his reactions will always be ' god you smell damn good/nice '. Also got positive results from cougar but he preferred CB more. The weird thing is, I realised he doesn't react well to eow couplins at all, he's rather okay with a tiny weeny dot of compromising positions but I've try Occo white / BAM ( the honey vanilla one ) / pouncing potion / more than a dot of compromising positions , his reaction had been pretty bad to them, to the extend that he will tell me not to use them in future. I don't think it's the scent of the perfumes because I am a huge fan of vanilla scented products, and he loves them too. So I think it should be the eow couplins. Is it because of his age ? Or there are guys who don't react well to couplins ? I've recently just made an order of unisexy , sneaky clean and another cuddle bunny, but I would love to hear from you ladies what else to try :)

How old are you? If you're around the same age you don't necessarily need more cops and he might be reacting to the sensory overload, as it were.

I'm guessing it's your youth too. You're 25 and he's 20? Then you're likely producing a good amount of cops on your own and maybe adding them is just overload. Have you tried Perfect match or Treasured Hearts? Even Super Sexy for Women is great and I believe none of them have cops in them.

How old are you? If you're around the same age you don't necessarily need more cops and he might be reacting to the sensory overload, as it were.

I'm 25, my boyfriend is 20, we just gotten together not long, bout 5months plus.

It's a big paragraph ... lol.

I agree - it's probably too much in the way of cops.

The other thing is that guys tend to be drawn mostly but not necessarily completely to one of two types of women: either the strong Alpha female sexual type or the more laid back sex kitten type. Mrs. Smith/Angelina Jolie covering your six with a large caliber weapon or the more quiet purring type of sex kitten you guard under your wing and open doors for. Now those are two big stereotypes (Luna & Tyvey will probably kick my butt for using them), but I have found it is a good guideline. And this is not really a conscious choice guys make - most do not have that level of self-awareness at a young age. They just realize that a certain person is not "their type" without it registering on a conscious level of understanding what it is or why, much less the pheromone signature involved.

If you throw on cuddle bunny and get good results, but things go bad when you throw on heavy cops - it is probably a combination of what Luna & Raq said - too much cops for your age - plus you may be coming across as the "wrong" type. Most guys would agree Angelina Jolie can be attractive, but a lot of guys would not want to be married to Mrs. Smith.

My two cents for what it is worth.

It's a big paragraph ... lol.

It's not a question of my reading comprehension, actually. The part where she posted her age is overlayed by her IP which I can see because I'm a mod so I just didn't see the text the first time.

Sorry for the stupid question either way.

The part where she posted her age is overlayed by her IP which I can see because I'm a mod so I just didn't see the text the first time.

Sorry for the stupid question either way.

That is cool you can see all that. Obviously I have only ever been a forum user!! And certainly not a stupid question in my book either way.

luna65 : thanks for replying ! we have 5 years between us , I remembered reading somewhere here that once we reached 25 , our body stop producing cops or something ? perhaps i read wrongly. haha

Raq On : Ive tried UN Treasured Hearts , but I dont really see any effects. Just bought unisexy ( perfect match ) and sneaky clean ( ss4w ), hopefully there will be positive reactions from boyfriend =) Thanks for replying !

BlueBear : thanks for replying ! Is it that if the guy is young , I shouldnt use cops at all ? I would like to have a more closer bond with him , not that we are not close now , but I would like a deeper bonding feel at sometimes ?

quietguy : Thanks for replying ! Yeah I understand what you mean. But i always thought , even though my boyfriend is more of the protector/alpha male category , there are times he might be attracted to Angelina Jolie kinda girl ?

luna65 : thanks for replying ! we have 5 years between us , I remembered reading somewhere here that once we reached 25 , our body stop producing cops or something ? perhaps i read wrongly. haha

Raq On : Ive tried UN Treasured Hearts , but I dont really see any effects. Just bought unisexy ( perfect match ) and sneaky clean ( ss4w ), hopefully there will be positive reactions from boyfriend =) Thanks for replying !

BlueBear : thanks for replying ! Is it that if the guy is young , I shouldnt use cops at all ? I would like to have a more closer bond with him , not that we are not close now , but I would like a deeper bonding feel at sometimes ?

quietguy : Thanks for replying ! Yeah I understand what you mean. But i always thought , even though my boyfriend is more of the protector/alpha male category , there are times he might be attracted to Angelina Jolie kinda girl ?

Since he's so young, his testosterone levels are high and cops boost those so it's likely a sensory overload for him. Since you'd like a deeper bonding, I'd go with Perfect Match as opposed to any of the sexy pheros. You've already got a Unisexy coming to you, so you're set! And I see you mentioned to QG that your guy is more of an alpha male. No wonder Cuddle Bunny worked so well! Alpha males love it, in my experience. But I agree with QG on this, he might not like a more Angelina Jolie phero signature. but you never know til you try it.

You are still producing plenty of cops. If you do add some go low. In fact it is usually best to start low with any pheromones as you are never sure what is too mcuh at first and as you have seen it is easy to get negative reactions with too much. I think you might be thinking about DHEAS production - that gives you that "young" vibe - starts tapering off around 25 if I remember correctly. If I am wrong one of the ladies will let us know lol.

As far as being attracted to an Angelina Jolie personality - sure - but the mix he might like is something you find out through trial and error. I will say this, even if he likes being the Alpha protector, confident is ALWAYS sexy. Always. Mousy, not so much. Let him open all the doors. In fact, my advice would be make him open the doors. Just stand in front of the car door and give him a look until he gets the message. If he wants to stand there with his arm around your shoulders, sure - melt into his side. But be confident. Head up, look him in the eyes, do not be afraid to initiate or communicate clearly your preferences.

The last two points are key. Protector kinda guys often feel it is up to them to make all the decisions. And they do their best. The key is that with these guys you have to communicate clearly and directly, especially your preferances. Once you do they are usually happy to try to please you. If not, then there is an attidue adjustment that needs to be made. As in they are only thinking of themselves and need to be made aware quickly that "he" is now a "we" and that the other half of that "we" has needs and preferences and there needs to be compromise and accomodation if he is going to remain a part of that "we". But often something indirect like "What do you think of X restaraunt" or "Have you ever heard of X" might not cut it.

Be direct - "I would like to try out X restaraunt this weekend. I hear they have great wings." Say what you want and if you can, throw in something that shows he will probably like it too, Win - win. When he says Yes as he should, just follow up with "You'll take care of the reservations?" and he can do his protector thing and make the arrangements.

And yes - even protector kinda guys like to be challenged at times by Angelina Jolie. Let him know you can hold your own. Pick something you are good at and have some fun competition. Make a bet that will be fun to win or lose but do your best to make him pay up. Let him know that while you might spend a lot of time under his "protective wing" so to speak, that you can do just fine on your own or can "cover his six" just like Angelina Jolie when needed.

Same thing in the intimacy department, wherever you are in that process. Do not be afraid to say I like this or don't like that, or do this in this order. But here is where confidence is at its sexiest. Here is a place where Angelina Jolie will probably be well received.

No, not 25. 45, maybe, but not 25.

You are still producing plenty of cops. If you do add some go low. In fact it is usually best to start low with any pheromones as you are never sure what is too mcuh at first and as you have seen it is easy to get negative reactions with too much. I think you might be thinking about DHEAS production - that gives you that "young" vibe - starts tapering off around 25 if I remember correctly. If I am wrong one of the ladies will let us know lol.

As far as being attracted to an Angelina Jolie personality - sure - but the mix he might like is something you find out through trial and error. I will say this, even if he likes being the Alpha protector, confident is ALWAYS sexy. Always. Mousy, not so much. Let him open all the doors. In fact, my advice would be make him open the doors. Just stand in front of the car door and give him a look until he gets the message. If he wants to stand there with his arm around your shoulders, sure - melt into his side. But be confident. Head up, look him in the eyes, do not be afraid to initiate or communicate clearly your preferences.

The last two points are key. Protector kinda guys often feel it is up to them to make all the decisions. And they do their best. The key is that with these guys you have to communicate clearly and directly, especially your preferances. Once you do they are usually happy to try to please you. If not, then there is an attidue adjustment that needs to be made. As in they are only thinking of themselves and need to be made aware quickly that "he" is now a "we" and that the other half of that "we" has needs and preferences and there needs to be compromise and accomodation if he is going to remain a part of that "we". But often something indirect like "What do you think of X restaraunt" or "Have you ever heard of X" might not cut it.

Be direct - "I would like to try out X restaraunt this weekend. I hear they have great wings." Say what you want and if you can, throw in something that shows he will probably like it too, Win - win. When he says Yes as he should, just follow up with "You'll take care of the reservations?" and he can do his protector thing and make the arrangements.

And yes - even protector kinda guys like to be challenged at times by Angelina Jolie. Let him know you can hold your own. Pick something you are good at and have some fun competition. Make a bet that will be fun to win or lose but do your best to make him pay up. Let him know that while you might spend a lot of time under his "protective wing" so to speak, that you can do just fine on your own or can "cover his six" just like Angelina Jolie when needed.

Same thing in the intimacy department, wherever you are in that process. Do not be afraid to say I like this or don't like that, or do this in this order. But here is where confidence is at its sexiest. Here is a place where Angelina Jolie will probably be well received.

Listen to this man! He is saving you years of not knowing wtf your man is thinking. Especially His point that I bolded in red. When I was younger and newly married, I thought (since I have a very male guy who likes to protect) my husband always wanted control. Not true, it was just that given his personality type, he looked at things like this: "If no one will step up and make the decision, I will." It wasn't aggressive, just logical for him to do so.

QG correct me if I'm wrong, (and I am generalizing here) but mostly Men like to know where they stand, so when you tell them directly (nicely but directly) they like that, instead of trying to guess and figure us out. I just don't think men are as complicated in the same respects that we are. NOT a criticism but a compliment actually. Our men want to make us happy and if we can help them my being direct, it makes life so much easier.

This is sort of straying from the subject, but I think it's important to pick out pheros tht suit YOU.... When you wear a phero to amplify how you are feeling at any particular day, it will compliment that, and IMO your vibe will come across even more direct since it's amplifying how you already feel. So whether you're the first or the second type QG mentioned (and that can change with your moods) wear something that is congruent with that.

And yes, from what I have gathered from men over the past 21 years of marriage (through his friends etc) is that unless the guy is a total control/egomaniac freak, men LOVE a confident woman. Not controlling or overbearing, but confident in herself. Very sexy to most men. Hmmm, maybe some Dom for you? Or Lace???

What about Gotcha! If there is any Fuzzy Wuzzy left I would try that if I was you. It's quite vanilla-y, it is not cop heavy and it gives a bonding comfortable vibe out. I agree with Raq that you should have different pheros to fit your ever changing moods but for a man who responds well to Cuddle Bunny...if you want to add something new...I would defintely say Gotcha. It's like CB but it seems more mood lifting...to me anyway. I love it and I am huge CB fan as well.

Listen to this man! He is saving you years of not knowing wtf your man is thinking. Especially His point that I bolded in red. When I was younger and newly married, I thought (since I have a very male guy who likes to protect) my husband always wanted control. Not true, it was just that given his personality type, he looked at things like this: "If no one will step up and make the decision, I will." It wasn't aggressive, just logical for him to do so.

QG correct me if I'm wrong, (and I am generalizing here) but mostly Men like to know where they stand, so when you tell them directly (nicely but directly) they like that, instead of trying to guess and figure us out. I just don't think men are as complicated in the same respects that we are. NOT a criticism but a compliment actually. Our men want to make us happy and if we can help them my being direct, it makes life so much easier.

This is sort of straying from the subject, but I think it's important to pick out pheros tht suit YOU.... When you wear a phero to amplify how you are feeling at any particular day, it will compliment that, and IMO your vibe will come across even more direct since it's amplifying how you already feel. So whether you're the first or the second type QG mentioned (and that can change with your moods) wear something that is congruent with that.

And yes, from what I have gathered from men over the past 21 years of marriage (through his friends etc) is that unless the guy is a total control/egomaniac freak, men LOVE a confident woman. Not controlling or overbearing, but confident in herself. Very sexy to most men. Hmmm, maybe some Dom for you? Or Lace???

Raq has it down very well. I highlighted what I think are some key points in red also.

Your pheros will amplify what you are feeling at the moment. Try to stay congruent in the positive realm because they can also amplify bad moods also.

Wow! Some this is some sage advice here Quietguy, its nice to have a quality male opinion on this board.

Edited by KrazyKat

Wow! Some this is some sage advice here Quietguy, its nice to have a quality male opinion on this board.

Thank you.

Or put a shot of rice vinegar in his coffee. I learned that one from my sister.

Loooooooool that's a good one!!

Or introduce him to bubble baths and candles.. then barge in on him when he's in the tub eating ice cream, soaking with a 7 day candle vigil to Baskin Robbins - then retell the story his family at Christmas time - maybe that's why my marriage didn't last? Lol

And if he pisses you off, accidentally leave the egg shells in his omelette.

Or put a shot of rice vinegar in his coffee. I learned that one from my sister.

Or introduce him to bubble baths and candles.. then barge in on him when he's in the tub eating ice cream, soaking with a 7 day candle vigil to Baskin Robbins - then retell the story his family at Christmas time - maybe that's why my marriage didn't last? Lol

Glad I did not marry any of you ladies lol.

Loooooooool that's a good one!!

But that's why I love you so!

Not to hijack this thread or anything (and not to sound like a cougar).... but I think this is true. Most guys I've run into, especially the younger guys like older women because we generally know what we want in life and won't beat around the bush. That said, I think this attitude of mine also ensures that I find most guys infuriating, needy and wimpy. lol. I have a few male friends who are quite alpha-male and well, they're totally fine as friends, but even just as friends I can find them horribly irritating in their alpha-male-ness. lol.

Hoooo boy, I see a long single life ahead of me. XD

Not to hijack this thread or anything (and not to sound like a cougar).... but I think this is true. Most guys I've run into, especially the younger guys like older women because we generally know what we want in life and won't beat around the bush. That said, I think this attitude of mine also ensures that I find most guys infuriating, needy and wimpy. lol. I have a few male friends who are quite alpha-male and well, they're totally fine as friends, but even just as friends I can find them horribly irritating in their alpha-male-ness. lol.

Hoooo boy, I see a long single life ahead of me. XD

(((sorry everyone for continuing the hijack)))

Confident and over 30 here.

Maiea, I have THE SAME problem, maybe my natural signature may be a little too aggressive/alpha? I dont know. When I wear alpha blends they do not affect my honey in a good way at all but I find other men become very submissive to me and I have many younger ones follow me around its INSANE. I avoid the alpha blends, I stick to LFM, LFN, H&S or SS and cops and men are STILL submissive (infuriating, needy and wimpy) to me. Ugh, naturally, I find myself leading most of the males in my life, privately my honey is submissive and defers to me, in public we do a little role-playing so it APPEARS reversed and how I secretly wish it would be much more of the time. In the boudoir I am in charge most of the time which can be exhausting. If I wear Tah, LFN or est with cops then I know I can lay back instead of being on top, a very welcome change LOL! I am constantly making major decisions for others. I find women are naturally intimidated by me and God have I had my share of women trying to one up me, doesnt bother me at all anymore, I dont pay attention. Anyways, I cant speak for all men, but the mindset of my man and most of his upper crusty male friends is that women should be beautiful, subtle, quiet, impossibly thin, completely in charge and preferably tall, the chuppacabra. if not in charge those women are considered submissive and therefore not worthy of a relationship, yet many of those men will prefer sleeping or having the hotest mindblowing sex with non-alpha females under 30 and end up leaving those girls broken hearted and in therapy, thinking they had a deeper connecting with their man (OMG real emotions.. shock!). Those same men will fall HEAD OVER HEALS with women who are dominant, or dont really care about them, dont need them and do not give them the time of day. Its like "its safe" to project their fantasies, real emotions or whatever else cause the lack of emotion "feels safe" even though the sex life may be non-existant or even bad.

Edited by KrazyKat

Confident and over 30 here.

Maiea, I have THE SAME problem, maybe my natural signature may be a little too aggressive/alpha? I dont know. When I wear alpha blends they do not affect my honey in a good way at all but I find other men become very submissive to me and I have many younger ones follow me around its INSANE. I avoid the alpha blends, I stick to LFM, LFN, H&S or SS and cops and men are STILL submissive (infuriating, needy and wimpy) to me. Ugh, naturally, I find myself leading most of the males in my life, privately my honey is submissive and defers to me, in public we do a little role-playing so it APPEARS reversed and how I secretly wish it would be much more of the time. In the boudoir I am in charge most of the time which can be exhausting. If I wear Tah, LFN or est with cops then I know I can lay back instead of being on top, a very welcome change LOL! I am constantly making major decisions for others. I find women are naturally intimidated by me and God have I had my share of women trying to one up me, doesnt bother me at all anymore, I dont pay attention. Anyways, I cant speak for all men, but the mindset of my man and most of his upper crusty male friends is that women should be beautiful, subtle, quiet, impossibly thin, completely in charge and preferably tall, the chuppacabra. if not in charge those women are considered submissive and therefore not worthy of a relationship, yet many of those men will prefer sleeping or having the hotest mindblowing sex with non-alpha females under 30 and end up leaving those girls broken hearted and in therapy, thinking they had a deeper connecting with their man (OMG real emotions.. shock!). Those same men will fall HEAD OVER HEALS with women who are dominant, or dont really care about them, dont need them and do not give them the time of day. Its like "its safe" to project their fantasies, real emotions or whatever else cause the lack of emotion "feels safe" even though the sex life may be non-existant or even bad.

Whoa kat! LOL. I really often wonder what my own personal signature is too. I would laugh, but not really, if I put out an alpha male signature...because it sure feels like that sometimes.

Unlike you, I have NOT found a guy over 30 interested in me. Correction, I haven't found a guy over 25 interested in me. I'm utterly baffled! I'm 35! (And yes, my friends poke fun at me being a cougar but it's the truth! I would probably date guys my age if any of them actually asked - and are not nut cases - but it hasn't happened!) All I'm getting are these young 20-something idiot guys (and yep, needy, whiny, insecure, drives me nuts). I've gotten to the point where I'm not dating anymore because I've learned how stupid it is to try to date someone that young and the age/life differences. Oiy. I just seem to be bait for young guys who are supposedly "sick and tired of dating girls their age" for all the above said reasons of an over-30 woman (life experiences, maturity, stability, confidence, etc).

Whoa kat! LOL. I really often wonder what my own personal signature is too. I would laugh, but not really, if I put out an alpha male signature...because it sure feels like that sometimes.

Unlike you, I have NOT found a guy over 30 interested in me. Correction, I haven't found a guy over 25 interested in me. I'm utterly baffled! I'm 35! (And yes, my friends poke fun at me being a cougar but it's the truth! I would probably date guys my age if any of them actually asked - and are not nut cases - but it hasn't happened!) All I'm getting are these young 20-something idiot guys (and yep, needy, whiny, insecure, drives me nuts). I've gotten to the point where I'm not dating anymore because I've learned how stupid it is to try to date someone that young and the age/life differences. Oiy. I just seem to be bait for young guys who are supposedly "sick and tired of dating girls their age" for all the above said reasons of an over-30 woman (life experiences, maturity, stability, confidence, etc).

wow 25, thats young. You not paying any any mind to them along with your hotness probably drives them crazy. Im sure there are alot of ladies here who would love to trade places with you.

Edited by KrazyKat

wow 25, thats young. You not paying any any mind to them along with your hotness probably drives them crazy. Im sure there are alot of ladies here who would love to trade places with you.

Grass is greener..... lol. Trust me the young guys are generally not worth it. Most are way too immature.

• 2 months later...

Anyways, I cant speak for all men, but the mindset of my man and most of his upper crusty male friends is that women should be beautiful, subtle, quiet, impossibly thin, completely in charge and preferably tall, the chuppacabra. if not in charge those women are considered submissive and therefore not worthy of a relationship, yet many of those men will prefer sleeping or having the hotest mindblowing sex with non-alpha females under 30 and end up leaving those girls broken hearted and in therapy, thinking they had a deeper connecting with their man (OMG real emotions.. shock!). Those same men will fall HEAD OVER HEALS with women who are dominant, or dont really care about them, dont need them and do not give them the time of day. Its like "its safe" to project their fantasies, real emotions or whatever else cause the lack of emotion "feels safe" even though the sex life may be non-existant or even bad.

You know , Thats what drives me crazy in my relationship. My( very alpha ex military ) bf of 3 years had been crying to me in the beginning that his downfall have always been very domineering women ( 2 ex-wives), and while I am certainly not domineering , but more of the somewhat submissive and younger totally devoted girlfriend , he sometimes walks all over me and has problems with really emotionally bonding and opening up. He has the added handicap of a truly horrendous childhood , Just like you said - it feels "safe " to stay/ deal with a lack of emotion . The softer blends such as Gotcha for us have been like therapy

I don't buy into the idea that young women need a different dose of copulins than old ones.

Even young women don't produce the attractive ratios of compounds that are in EOW all the time. Its an olfactory signal of ovulation.

In the few studies that have been done (which may or may not be representative of women at large) only 30% of women produced the attractive blend, and they only produced it during their fertile days.

So, if you you are young AND you load up on cops during your fertile days, then maybe you are wearing too much.

On all other days of the month - according to the research - it would seem to me it doesn't matter if you are 25 or 45, you aren't making the optimally attractive blend, so we should all be on the same page with respect to dosage, all other factors being equal. If your SO doesn't respond well to EOW, it is probably specific to him and not your age.

.....Even young women don't produce the attractive ratios of compounds that are in EOW all the time. Its an olfactory signal of ovulation......

On all other days of the month - according to the research - it would seem to me it doesn't matter if you are 25 or 45, you aren't making the optimally attractive blend, so we should all be on the same page with respect to dosage, all other factors being equal. If your SO doesn't respond well to EOW, it is probably specific to him and not your age.

Hi,Xev! Missed you :)

Hmmm.... Any research on what might make the difference for and between men? Just wondering....

And, a bit of tangential research... Majority of men are attracted to long hair on women. Theory is that it is an indicator of reproductive fitness (healthy body capable of sustaining such glorious growth). However, within subgroups, it was found that those men who were themselves not capable of producing offspring (non-swimmers; low count; etc) were more likely to prefer shorter hair on women or to rate shorter hair as more attractive.

Hi,Xev! Missed you :)

Thank you! I've been so busy at work I haven't had enough mental energy for even online socializing...

Hmmm.... Any research on what might make the difference for and between men? Just wondering....

No, not to my knowledge. The research on pheromones and copulins is SO thin, we really know nothing about them for sure.

And, a bit of tangential research... Majority of men are attracted to long hair on women. Theory is that it is an indicator of reproductive fitness (healthy body capable of sustaining such glorious growth). However, within subgroups, it was found that those men who were themselves not capable of producing offspring (non-swimmers; low count; etc) were more likely to prefer shorter hair on women or to rate shorter hair as more attractive.

Interesting. Though, I'm a little skeptical about hair length and/or thickness being under very strong sexual selection except in the most extreme way (i.e. obviously thinning hair from chronic illness is, yes, probably a cue for poor health). Meanwhile, individuals and populations vary hugely in hair thickness for reasons that have nothing to do with health -- what is "thick" to a naturally blond northern European is "thin" to a Indian.