The Art of War with Swimming With Sharks

VIOLET LEAF ABSOLUTE ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.

WHITE TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.

MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.

MANDARIN ORANGE ~ Eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.

ANISE ~ Sexual potency, cleansing, wards away nightmares, protective, purification, happiness, youth, psychic powers, luck, calming, soothing, meditation. Wedding rituals.

AD-ArtofWar-LovePotion_.jpg

Yes, this is the Willow's Caress PE.

This started it's life as a PE by a lady who spent her career in theatre, and costuming remains one of her passions. She wanted a grey flannel/pinstripe type scent - not really smelling like *the* GF cologne, but an aura complimentary to that look. It's divine!

• 2 weeks later...

This started it's life as a PE by a lady who spent her career in theatre, and costuming remains one of her passions. She wanted a grey flannel/pinstripe type scent - not really smelling like *the* GF cologne, but an aura complimentary to that look. It's divine!

I totally get the Grey Flannel aura at first......MOST DEFINITELY. As it dries down I get more orange, and anise.......nice scent!

I totally get the Grey Flannel aura at first......MOST DEFINITELY. As it dries down I get more orange, and anise.......nice scent!

Grey Flannel used to be one of my fave men's colognes......this one is very very close.

I wasn't sure how this would turn out on me but I like it! It starts out with a green-ish aura which then settled down to reveal an undercurrent of citrus-ish sweetness, but very subtle. I'm actually surprised it has turned this sweet on me, it's probably the anise. Not sugary sweet, but a characteristic I would identify as such. It is a great office-type scent in that it clings but it doesn't scream. The drydown is powdery-soft and neutrally pleasant, with just a tinge of brightness from the tea and citrus. Yet another in which I could see myself utilizing SWS even more with this as the scent.

I was really suprised with this one. I thought the Anise would go all BLACK DEATH LICORICE on me but it didn't . I couldn't even detect it at all.

It was a very pleasing smell. Like clean laundry almost. Something that everyone I think can enjoy. I have to retest for the phero because I can't really see or feel it so much or how it affects others around me. I wish there was some way I could tell that this one was working, like if it was doing it's thing I would love everyone to turn in to Charlie tuna that was affected by it. Just big massive Charlie tuna heads .

I have found it's best in a situation in which you need everyone to cooperate with you and so then you just spread your cloud as far as it can go.

I was really suprised with this one. I thought the Anise would go all BLACK DEATH LICORICE on me but it didn't . I couldn't even detect it at all.

It was a very pleasing smell. Like clean laundry almost. Something that everyone I think can enjoy. I have to retest for the phero because I can't really see or feel it so much or how it affects others around me. I wish there was some way I could tell that this one was working, like if it was doing it's thing I would love everyone to turn in to Charlie tuna that was affected by it. Just big massive Charlie tuna heads .

I thought this too!

It's made for the workplace, so...maybe a situation in which you feel you need more respect in your interactions or to get people to listen to you when they normally would not.

• 1 month later...

Wore this today to work. I smell more of the violet and orange when wet, but upon dry down it is oakmoss and something like a shirt that has just been ironed. Very unisex and I like the scent as it is comforting to me somehow.

The phero though completely rocks!! I felt more confident and very take charge, but not so aggressive that it was obnoxious. Just an overall attitude of being able to handle, with finesse, any problem that was thrown my way. And my co-workers were noticeably more respectful and seeking my opinion or assistance. I even had one guy tell me that I looked very "East coast" today, whatever that meant, and he backed down on something that he normally would have fought me to the end on. I felt like I was channeling Lucy Liu in Charlie's Angels where she is wearing that dominatrix-like leather suit and speaking to a group of office workers. :smiley-sex010:

I will try this one again after a few days to see if I get the same self effect and responses. I don't think I would get this one as an unscented phero though because I fully associate the scent with the phero actions.

Ingredients:

VIOLET LEAF ABSOLUTE ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.

WHITE TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.

MANDARIN ORANGE ~ Eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.

ANISE ~ Sexual potency, cleansing, wards away nightmares, protective, purification, happiness, youth, psychic powers, luck, calming, soothing, meditation. Wedding rituals.

The Art of War was designed to be a smooth, work-friendly scent. And while is a smooth and work-friendly scent, it is not a boring scent. There is a quiet complexity to it. I accidentally spilled some once and wiped the extra on my skin. Even with almost twice as much cologne on as usual, I did not become "The Cologne Guy". another plus is that the scent did have some good staying power on my skin.

On my skin the White Tea, Oakmoss, Myrrh and Bergamot blend together to make a light but notable scent. I really do not pick up the mandarin at all and the violet is a dark masculine violet much like "Boddice Ripper" that was so popular with men. (Men liked it and the ladies liked it too and would buy it for their men!) The store says the scent is for men and women but this scent is is very masculine to me.

The Swimming with Sharks pheromone blend is a proven winner that I have reviewed already. As I said in that review, I have a strong personality and am a strong leader. This pheromone blend does help get me cheerful cooperation from those around me. It is a great match to this scent.

All together, this scent says strong, quiet confidence. It is a complex scent that people close to you wil notice without you leaving a long sillage at work. A definite plus in the workplace, especially if you work in the management side or have tight rules about workplace scents, which is becoming more common now! Try a sample to be sure, but this is another scent that is worth a full bottle if you want a good cologne/pheromone combination for work.

I appreciate the review. I bought a sample and haven't tried it yet. Thanks for the tip that the scent may be more masculine. :)

Ingredients:

The Art of War was designed to be a smooth, work-friendly scent. And while is a smooth and work-friendly scent, it is not a boring scent. There is a quiet complexity to it. I accidentally spilled some once and wiped the extra on my skin. Even with almost twice as much cologne on as usual, I did not become "The Cologne Guy". another plus is that the scent did have some good staying power on my skin.

On my skin the White Tea, Oakmoss, Myrrh and Bergamot blend together to make a light but notable scent. I really do not pick up the mandarin at all and the violet is a dark masculine violet much like "Boddice Ripper" that was so popular with men. (Men liked it and the ladies liked it too and would buy it for their men!) The store says the scent is for men and women but this scent is is very masculine to me.

The Swimming with Sharks pheromone blend is a proven winner that I have reviewed already. As I said in that review, I have a strong personality and am a strong leader. This pheromone blend does help get me cheerful cooperation from those around me. It is a great match to this scent.

All together, this scent says strong, quiet confidence. It is a complex scent that people close to you wil notice without you leaving a long sillage at work. A definite plus in the workplace, especially if you work in the management side or have tight rules about workplace scents, which is becoming more common now! Try a sample to be sure, but this is another scent that is worth a full bottle if you want a good cologne/pheromone combination for work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sent BF off to work wearing this yesterday. He's been having some issues with one of his bosses, so I thought maybe a little SWS would help. I even told him he was wearing a pheromone. He didn't report back on the phero experience, but the scent *really* suited him. It smelled cleaner on him than on me. It had that same sort of soft, clean, sexy smell that Sneaky Clean does on me. I'm tempted to get him a virgin bottle, just so he'll wear it more often. Loved this on him...

Nothing to add to the "review" part of the thread, just that when I read the title I read it as "The Art of Swimming with Sharks". :lol: Every time....

Omg me too! "Stealing windows" is still my fav though. Such a great visual too

• 2 weeks later...

Holy myrrh, Batman. Myrrh and I have a difficult relationship at the best of times, and unfortunately this is one of those times where it's all POW! I'M MYRRH!

This is incredibly bitter on my skin, but not from a bad reaction with my own chemistry. It's just that the myrrh is so very much stronger than I was expecting. I can smell the other notes under the myrrh, but even the anise (which I tend to amp) is masked by the myrrh. I'd love to wear this, because I was hoping that SWS would help in my current work environment, but unfortunately I think that this just isn't the right scent for me. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Men's shmen's -- I'm claiming this one all for myself! So warm and comfy, and it makes me smile just smelling it. I've worn the phero before in other scents, and have found that it exerts a calming, peaceful effect on everyone.

Although this scent would smell absolutely yummy on a guy, I like how it works for me. It's not overly "guyish" and, conversely, isn't "girlish." It meets that welcome midpoint of professional and polished.

A winner for days I need to run with the big dogs!

ETA: Yes, the myrrh is strong in this one . . .

Edited by Just Ducky

• 2 months later...

Love! This one is a light floral on me, and stays light from wet to dry down and hours later. The SWS has been a god-send, have worn on those stressful days for me and those around me - definitely helped diffuse!

I gave this another try, and the myrrh has settled right down. It ends up being a very green, fresh scent with a bit of floral thrown in. It's mostly tea and oakmoss on me. Not quite my kind of scent, but lovely nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...

In search of my work-related phero collection, I now have Lap of Luxury and Art of War. Lap of Luxury was very nice - clean and fresh, not overly feminine, very green really so I thought that was great.

Art of War... OMG. This also smells fresh, clean, not necessarily feminine but there is something very classic about this. My first thought was a picture of Katherine Hepburn in her button down shirts and high waist trousers. Elegant and classy, prim but feisty. Ladylike but not a pushover. I love this scent and darn it all, there is like one bottle left at Artfire. If no one gets it, think I'll be hitting the site again to pick it up because for me, this one is definitely hoard worthy.

^^ Just that explanation alone and I want...

• 1 year later...

I tested this phero during the entire month of November 2013. The weather ranged from cool to cold about 50 ish. The fragrance was very masculine in the bottle, but worked really well with my body chemistry. I would usually wear 4 - 6 dots split between the tops of each hand, my wrists and my torso.

I did not have any self-effects this.

The range of hits was about ten feet. People of all ages gave me whatever I asked for such as with refunds, being paid more than what an object was worth, and I even had people calling me “madame”.

On the other hand some people usually over 50 treated me as though I was an errand girl and they wouldn’t take no for an answer. I also had one woman about 60ish try to test me as though I was a challenge to her authority.

Generally people respected me and gave me what I wanted, but they were abrupt and very short with me. Some elders tested and challenged me. I think I want something warmer and more feminine.

• 2 years later...

I got this through a trade long ago and I guess I've only worn it once and it's probably been sitting in my drawer in the office for over a year now.

Swiped this on my torso about 1/2 hour before a meeting with my boss. It was quite an important discussion as I'm drawing up new JDs (and work processes) for his entire team. He was very happy with my proposal and my justifications (and I'll have the most team members and work load .... ).

Last week, he was a little defensive and didn't quite support/agree with concerns which I brought up however, today, he absolutely agreed with these concerns. A total buy-in. This is the first time I bombed him with SWS so looks like this is going to be my arsenal around him.

• 8 months later...

My man wore this last night, and he's still smells scrump-diddly-umptious. He also has the sexy shark variant, Sharp Dressed Human, and it is similar, but this is richer and even more enticing. I think maybe it's just the benefit of age, I know a lot of scents improve over time. We will both be sad when this runs out. I'm also in the lucky camp where I find SWS sexy, so Art of War is a triple win for us.

Nothing to add to the "review" part of the thread, just that when I read the title I read it as "The Art of Swimming with Sharks". :lol: Every time....

You're not the only one. I had to go back and look twice. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

My man wore this today, then texted me to ask if it had magnolia in it. It's the hardest thread to find on the forum! It should be titled TheArtOfWar or something like that. My man is still enthralled with the scent, still "ummm, smell me, I smell so good...."