New Releases for JANUARY 2013

Something a little different for this month! Just a sneak peek and a few notes before the full descriptions come out...

Fragranced Hydrating Waters

12 different scents, crafted exclusively of essential oils and flavorings, in a base of purified water and glycerin.

These are water-based sprays - Safe to spray from head to toe, and even on hair, clothes and linens.

Full Sized Bottles: 4 oz clear plastic spray bottles (120 ml)

Trial Sizes: 1/3 oz clear plastic spray bottles (10 ml)

Priced the same as our regular releases.

Will be up and orderable by the end of the week. :)

AD-LavenderMarshmallow-LovePotion.jpgAD-BourbonVanillaMaple-LovePotion.jpg

AD-EssentialVitality.jpgAD-HoneyBunny-LovePotion.jpg

AD-TropicalCupcake-LovePotion.jpgAD-EssentialMystique.jpg

AD-ButtercreamRose-LovePotion.jpgAD-EssentialBliss.jpg

AD-VelvetCoffeeCream-LovePotion.jpgAD-OrangeAlmond-LovePotion.jpg

AD-HotSpunSugar-LovePotion.jpgAD-EssentialHarmony.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, this is very exciting! I can't wait to try a few of them.

So funny because I was on the toilet when these were posted!

So yes very accurate statement ! I guess you can say - lady v lost her shit over buttercream rose while posting from her throne-

I knew you'd lose your shit over that one! I want one too, so save me one!

So funny because I was on the toilet when these were posted!

So yes very accurate statement ! I guess you can saw - lady v lost her shit over buttercream rose while posting from her throne-

Edited by LadyVictoria

Yes, they're lighter, but some of them are so long-lasting that you can still smell them on your skin the next day. They are not as dense as oils, but they are meant to be sprayed all over your body like a splash - not just 1 spritz like a perfume, but like ten+ spritzes all over. That's why the extra large sizes - 4 ounces in the big bottles and 1/3rd ounces in the testers.

The ones with the "Essential" name are made of essential oils and are more "spa-like" in scent, while the others are all flavorings and smell foody for the most part.

You'll want to get the whole trial set, trust me!

:)

:w00t: O M Deity, Velvet Coffee Cream,Tropical Cupcake,Lavender Marshmallow Burbon maple,Spun sugar,Butter Cream Rose,Honey Bunny,Orange Almond,and whatever the rest are :lol: DROOL ...YOWZERS,oh my what a nifty idea,Mara,especially for this time of year !!!!! Geeeze,like the classic glycerine and rose water only in the inimitable LP style ,wow you are really onto something here,just totally outta the park !!!!!!!!!!!! ... Beautiful labels !!

WHAT TIME TUESDAY CAN WE ORDER?!?!?!?

Anxious?! Who says we're anxious??? We're waaaaaay beyond anxious!!!!

ETA: oh, wait. I just reread Mara's announcement -- "by the end of the week."

This is gonna be a lonnnnng week.

Edited by Just Ducky

I ALREADY ORDERED MY TRIAL SET (some of you might remember my asking if I could order in anticipation when I placed my last order? So,l am so happy I already have my order in for these)! YAY! I KNOW THAT I NEED, NOT JUST WANT, ESSENTIAL HARMONY, AND BLISS, AND BUNNY, AND VITALITY, AND MYSTIQUE!

Wow, Mara! So glad I checked in during my 5 mintues between clients. I am over-the-top excited! Love the concept; love the labels; love, love, love!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Chaionlife

Glad I did not check until later in the thread. I mighta gotten trampled earlier ... lol.

I hope there are a lot of these!!! We are going to go through buckets of this stuff I can already tell...after shower...before bed...at the beach...at the pool...after the gym...these are going to be everywhere!!!

Hell yes! I'm already thinking I should get two of each! I'm going to have to come up with something hubby wants for this big order ;)

Love the idea and the artwork! Especially interested in the tropical cupcake (just in time for our vacation to hotter weather)

also dying to know what's in the harmony, bliss, mystique, and vitality! Mara, how did you come up with this idea?

oooo la la! Sounds like some great smells, and I like the whole hydrating body spray. Are there any elements that help hydrate aside from the water? Or is this something that one would still use a really heavy duty moisturizer with?

So the Lavender Marshmallow one for sure, and the Hot Spun Sugar, and Rose Buttercream! Those are my for sures, but I'll have to wait until the descriptions are up because I may want Tropical Cupcake too! Oh, and all the others too!

Good golly, then we have to figure out what we want from Feburary also!

So the Lavender Marshmallow one for sure, and the Hot Spun Sugar, and Rose Buttercream! Those are my for sures, but I'll have to wait until the descriptions are up because I may want Tropical Cupcake too! Oh, and all the others too!

Good golly, then we have to figure out what we want from Feburary also!

I thought this was for Jan/Feb?

So I totally misread the initial thread! I thought by turning the scents into sprays was the "special thing" and more oils were coming. Call that selective reading when I have barely 1.5 hours of sleep!