New Releases for JANUARY 2013

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still sticking with my NO FULL BOTTLES until spring/summer scents. I have so many wintery scents its ridic. I'm antsy for the fruits. BUT. I can get samplers....right? I think those are my rules...I don't know. Well.. I can get some FB's of the hydrating waters maybe. Those aren't technically scents. Really. And those are all year round things. I think. So...yeah. I'll do whatever feels appropriate.

I'm still sticking with my NO FULL BOTTLES until spring/summer scents. I have so many wintery scents its ridic. I'm antsy for the fruits. BUT. I can get samplers....right? I think those are my rules...I don't know. Well.. I can get some FB's of the hydrating waters maybe. Those aren't technically scents. Really. And those are all year round things. I think. So...yeah. I'll do whatever feels appropriate.

LOL. It's entirely appropriate.

Thank you BB! It's the unknowing. It's so stressful when Potion Master holds my scent future in her hands. It would be easier if I worked today. But as it is I am stuck here with my laptop in my private waiting hell...

Funny girl! I know exactly how you feel...It drives me crazy waiting, and then I never know what's coming! I'll think ok Chrissy, don't spend more than this amount, and then the descriptions come out, and we're all doomed!! :lol:

Thank you BB! It's the unknowing. It's so stressful when Potion Master holds my scent future in her hands. It would be easier if I worked today. But as it is I am stuck here with my laptop in my private waiting hell...

I'm at work and it's not easier, between searching for furry hats and capes and LPS. I am sooo anxious

Wondering if the Tropical Cupcake is going to be pretty similar to my PE Tropical Cupcake I made a few months ago?

No, sorry honey, my palette for these is very different. This is a cupcake scent with a coconut base, but very different from the PE.

Name one that DOESN'T look amazing!!!

. . . (total silence on the forum) . . .

oooo la la! Sounds like some great smells, and I like the whole hydrating body spray. Are there any elements that help hydrate aside from the water? Or is this something that one would still use a really heavy duty moisturizer with?

The essential oil sprays are going to be excellent to use a spritz of after you wash your face, but before you moisturize. I've actually been making a spritz akin to those for a few months for this specific purpose. I'm sure M's are going to be WAY better though for two reasons; a. the EO blends I have are more for therapeutic purposes, they don't smell so great & b. I don't use that much of the EO blends for cost reasons, lol.

The front page is up for JANUARY! That means Perfumerie pages and full descriptions. HOWEVER, I am only now starting to work on the cart pages and FEB is going to take me a couple of more days, I'm afraid. You CAN order the sampler sets now, tho they will not ship until next week, just fill in which sampler set you are interested in. I am going to go program the sampler page first - January offerings only - and will eventually get through all of it in a couple of days. Thanks for your patience!