New Releases for JANUARY 2013

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes my 2013 resolution to stay within budget -- out the window and gone in one fell swoop of January NRs.

And it's sooo totally worth it!!!!! :love:

Can we order the January sampler set already? I'm asking because I cannot see any of the NRs on the pages, except on the front page. Has anybody placed an order yet?

here's what Mara said a page back or so:

The front page is up for JANUARY! That means Perfumerie pages and full descriptions. HOWEVER, I am only now starting to work on the cart pages and FEB is going to take me a couple of more days, I'm afraid. You CAN order the sampler sets now, tho they will not ship until next week, just fill in which sampler set you are interested in. I am going to go program the sampler page first - January offerings only - and will eventually get through all of it in a couple of days. Thanks for your patience!

1/3 oz

So the same size as a fb of regular fragrance oil. Great!

That's generous!

That's Mara!

That means we can order a sampler set, we just have to mention which one we like to have. Has anyone placed an order already? I'm still hesitating. But I think, I'll try tonight.

I havent yet, but I will soon... ugh, these people expect me to actually work! LOL.. I want to play with LPs...

Dayum. See what happens when I'm MIA for a bit? Everything gets awesome.

But it is more awesome now that you are back ...

Ok, all of January is up in the cart! I need another 2 days to get February up. PLEASE REMEMBER, when you are buying monthly sets, write in WHICH MONTH in the space provided. Thanks!!!

And the sets are being offered for the regular prices even though there are 12.

AND the postage cost per bottle has not been upped even with the additional weight.

Thanks!

The funny thing is that I actually just ordered similar fragranced sprays from Farm Hussy because I thought they'd go great with LP's...you know in my hair etc. Of course now I have to have these too!!

I was going to wait until everything is up before I order...can't wait to see the descriptions for Feb :wub:

Everything gets awesome.

Awesomer. Welcome back home!!

AND the postage cost per bottle has not been upped even with the additional weight.

:w00t: ...we love you !!

:w00t: ...we love you !!

Very generous of you indeed!

Ok, all of January is up in the cart! I need another 2 days to get February up. PLEASE REMEMBER, when you are buying monthly sets, write in WHICH MONTH in the space provided. Thanks!!!

Thanks!

Thank *you*! :D