New Releases for FEBRUARY 2013

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get around to posting individual reviews later, but if I had to sum up February's releases in one word it would be: happy. These are just cheerful scents. Every one I've tried so far is just perky and pretty. This is probably just what I needed to get through the rest of winter.

Though I can't wait to see if there's going to be any Irish themed ones next! How much do I have to beg to get a re-release of "Bonnie"? :2403:

The sampler bag for this month is sooooo pretty! I love satin-and-lace bags!!

GAH!!! I am SO READY to order. Can'tWaitCan'tWaitCan'tWait!!! This week. Satin and lace. YAIS.

I'll get around to posting individual reviews later, but if I had to sum up February's releases in one word it would be: happy. These are just cheerful scents. Every one I've tried so far is just perky and pretty. This is probably just what I needed to get through the rest of winter.

Though I can't wait to see if there's going to be any Irish themed ones next! How much do I have to beg to get a re-release of "Bonnie"? :2403:

What was Bonnie? :w00t:

P.S. Darbla I LOVE your raven!!! Or is s/he a crow...?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

What was Bonnie? :w00t:

P.S. Darbla I LOVE your raven!!! Or is s/he a crow...?

"Bonnie" was a fantastice heather scent from eons ago. One of my first purchases and cemented my love for LP scents.

I don't know about the crow/raven, but I'm such a birdbrain I gravitate to all things birds. I have 5 cockatiels that are spoiled little brats, I had a yellow-naped Amazon parrot who I had to adopt out to another home (better for him; I work so much these days I wasn't spending time with him), I watch the birds in my yard like some kind of pervert, I'm a Gemini, I used to be in the Civil Air Patrol so I could fly, on and on ad infinitum for references to birds and flying and air in my life. Maybe I'm an airhead also to go along with my birdbrainness! :PIGEON~12:

I've learned the hard way that if I just get samples in an order, they are likely to get crushed and broken in transit to Australia. My trick these days is to make sure I buy at least two full bottles when I place an order to protect the poor vials! Needless to say, my bottle collection is a little out of hand ;)

I've learned the hard way that if I just get samples in an order, they are likely to get crushed and broken in transit to Australia. My trick these days is to make sure I buy at least two full bottles when I place an order to protect the poor vials! Needless to say, my bottle collection is a little out of hand ;)

maybe mara could bubble wrap them for you, I'm in the uk and mine have never been broken, but bottles have.

Hold on a minute! Are you guys saying that when you order from us you are receiving broken merchandise? You need to let me know when this happens so we can replace it! This is not acceptable! If this is the case I will speak to John about adding more stuffing to international shipments and perhaps use the bigger boxes. Please let me know what has happened. Thanks!

Sorry Mara if this gave the impression I had a ton of smashed bottles, this isn't the case. I had leakage, which was rectified by a replacement bottle and some new labels. The other bottle in a different order had cracked off at the top where the lid meets shoulder but I managed to decant just most of it into a new bottle so this i did not email about.in both cases three bottles werw packaged together, it may be seperate wrapping may fix this.

I'm always amazed anything ever arrives anywhere in one piece let alone glass bottles/vials. I once watched a UPS guy LITERALLY THROW boxes containing segments of my friend's expensive wood furniture from the truck - like, throwing like a fucking shotputter, not merely dropping it.

Hold on a minute! Are you guys saying that when you order from us you are receiving broken merchandise? You need to let me know when this happens so we can replace it! This is not acceptable! If this is the case I will speak to John about adding more stuffing to international shipments and perhaps use the bigger boxes. Please let me know what has happened. Thanks!

I really do appreciate the sentiment, but I do enough orders from overseas to accept that it happens sometimes. Besides, I'd rather you not lose money by reshipping a few samples half way across the world. I'll certainly keep this in mind if a full bottle breaks, but that has never happened from LPMP!

Edited by Celrynnya

• 3 weeks later...

YAY I finally got these in yesterday but then I was on overload and couldn't decide what to try first! I think, I am going to have hide the enhanced ones and just play eeny, meeny, miny, moe (or however one spells it). So excited!!

I applaud your patience! I always end up trying a swipes of each right away then sniffing all the spots like a crazy person for the next few hours.

I applaud your patience! I always end up trying a swipes of each right away then sniffing all the spots like a crazy person for the next few hours.

I also received the January sampler set so I was REALLY upside down! After the first 3 scents, even if you do a coffee bean cleanse its really hard to ascertain the difference between notes and since January comes before February ... I attacked the January set first! Then after a shower before Mr.C came home, I was sitting there in awe of all of the lovely scents including the Rose samples from Mara and the two samples I chose ... my hand grabbed Remind Me Again and that is what I ended up wearing to bed w/my first FB of PM. I wanted to try it based on intent but I never knew the history of it until after I was sitting there sniffing myself hoping MrC wouldn't notice!

Yesterday I tried Passionate Whispers thinking I would just try a dab so I would know what it smelled like and then ship it off to someone I owed a favor to (that helped me get these under the radar of men) that mentioned she is a floral girl but then I think I fell in love so I am screwed! :-)