New Releases for FEBRUARY 2013

For the month of LOVE, a collection of Romance Novel inspired scents... :wub:

AD-UnderYourSpell-LovePotion.jpgAD-AlwaysALady-LovePotion.jpg

AD-TitillatingTemptress-LovePotion.jpgAD-DanceDesire-LovePotion.jpg

AD-SteamyDaydreams-LovePotion.jpgAD-Unbridled-LovePotion.jpg

AD-Playdate-LovePotion.jpgAD-HoneyedLovePotion.jpg

AD-PassionateWhispers-LovePotion.jpgAD-HighlandFling-LovePotion.jpg

AD-CockedLoaded-LovePotion.jpg

We all know the name "Fabio", but allow me to introduce you to the guy who kicked his pansy ass. :lol: Yup, this is all one guy. This is Jimmy Thomas - his images have adorned the covers of more romance novels than anyone in history, over 4,000 and counting! Jimmy awesomely allowed us to license this group of pix for our February 2013 Romance Novel Inspired Collection. Feast your eyes, Ladies!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Romance novel covers!!!

Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha!

Cocked & Loaded!

He's super hot! I love them all!!!

EEEEE!!! Highland Fling! I didn't even see that one at first!!! *faints*

Edited by Molls

Oh DROOL...what an outstanding selection for February,Mara you have outdone yourself once again,you totally boggle my mind with your creativity... SIMPLY STUNNING :w00t:

*fans face* *drools*

These will be offered with poster-sized labels, right?!???

*fans everywhere*

My kids are home from school sick and my 5 year old keeps asking me "why are you so happy, Mommy? This is like th happiest I have ever seen you!" Okay not really, that would be sad. But cute that she thinks so. She also accused me of loving my LPs more than her. SMH

*fans face* *drools*

These will be offered with poster-sized labels, right?!???

*fans everywhere*

LOL. actually, you're not entirely wrong there.

He also included a gift for each of you with this collection....I still have to figure out how to mail them to you...but he had some outdated calendar pages of him looking all drool-worthy, and he signed his autograph on each of them for you. I'm thinking I will mail them rolled like a scroll with your orders. Perfect for tacking to your cubicle wall at work and making all your co-workers jealous, horny and uncomfortable. heee!

My kids are home from school sick and my 5 year old keeps asking me "why are you so happy, Mommy? This is like th happiest I have ever seen you!" Okay not really, that would be sad. But cute that she thinks so. She also accused me of loving my LPs more than her. SMH

I can relate...I'm pretty sure I had the LP blues this week and last! Yeah, I'm that looney! To be fair though, it's been misty, overcast, and really foggy for the last five days here, so that made it worse!

I can't wait for descriptions!!

He also included a gift for each of you with this collection....I still have to figure out how to mail them to you...but he had some outdated calendar pages of him looking all drool-worthy, and he signed his autograph on each of them for you. I'm thinking I will mail them rolled like a scroll with your orders. Perfect for tacking to your cubicle wall at work and making all your co-workers jealous, horny and uncomfortable. heee!

oh my gosh!!

YOU ARE INCREDIBLE -- I MEAN, EVEN MORE THAN YOUR USUAL INCREDIBLENESS!!! :Emoticons04235::Emoticons0086:

This . . . THIS . . . all you grasshoppers out there . . . is why we are Mara groupies.

I feel the need to give Mr. Highland Fling a blow job. (I can say that, right?) Nice labels!

Bwahaha.....well he is Cocked & Loaded for you already ;)

I really can't wait to read Luna's descriptions....am I going to have to stockpile some batteries first, Mz. Luna?

ETA My sweety has lost about 60-70 lbs & now he looks a bit like our hunk on the Passionate Whispers label. I need to go attack him now......

Edited by Beccah

Like WOW. He is super-hot! And the perfumes look good too!

Ok, but did anyone notice how Mara got this uber-hottie to do us a favor like all this?!?! OK - who's just *slightly* jealous? :Emoticons0086:

That's EXACTLY what I thought! Mara Fox was in some heavy negotiations with this guy LOL!! (hot and heavy I hope) That guy is soooo my type...Love the highland label and the passionate whisper label the best. Can't wait for descriptions.

i only saw one phero enhanced. Are there 4?

i only saw one phero enhanced. Are there 4?

We've counted 5 so far!

Unbridled, Playdate, Honeyed Love Potion, Titillating Temptress and Under your Spell

I need to lick Steamy Daydreams' (s's?) chest, too. School started yesterday. This is what happens when you are around a campus full of 18-20 somethings. Tons of natural pheros in the air. One of these days I'll go into class soaked in Love Potions and see what happens.

Edited by perfumesniffer

Coolness ! sampler def !! and maybe 2 samples from Jan releases WOOHOO !!

when can we order ??

Edited by liz

Unfortunately I will have to wait till next month for the sampler sets.

I never cared for romance novel covers, but I find this hilarious since I appreciate this use of them on an ironic level. Hopefully anything I want after reading the descriptions will still be available full bottle when I am capable of buying them. Titillating Temptress looks like it has a lot of promise, but you can't always judge a perfume bottle by the art. : )

ETA: This isn't to say I don't have an appreciation for the artist's time, effort and detail in the work, and it's hard finding a career where you can make money with your talent. I just wish the romance novel industry was a tad bit different.

Edited by Queen of Swords

I know why Highland Fling makes me so wet - he looks a lot like Patrick Dempsey/McSteamy (or was it McDreamy?) on Grey's Anatomy from that angle. Though of course way more pumped up. I love kilts. I wish men would walk around in miniskirts, too.

Edited by perfumesniffer