New Releases for FEBRUARY 2013

That's because you like them about 15 years younger :D

I want to dry hump his biceps

LOL!!! LV.

Yeah, he's a bit too... macho and muscled looking. Kinda weird for me. I think I like guys to look a bit more unassuming and not so large.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the Febuary releases look great. And my oh my that's a fine young man adorning each of the bottles.

I was a little 'who the heck is Fabio?', but I followed the Brucio link and saw Fabio's picture and recognized him from book covers. He never did it for me, looks like a rock muncher and kind of overly feminine at the same time. Maybe an oversized female bodybuilder?

Well done Mara - your cover guy is genuinely delish!

Will PEs be up again after these are released? I have one I'm thinking about...

Two from this quadrant -- the Mom's Carnation one and a rebrew of RW's White Forest Cake.

Two from this quadrant -- the Mom's Carnation one and a rebrew of RW's White Forest Cake.

thanks - I wasn't clear enough, sorry... I meant to order a PE, one for myself... ugh, why isn't this coming out right? lol

I have yet to like anything I've ever gotten at trader joe's, but i think that's because yet again i somehow managed to let the Christmastime go by without getting those mint oreo things? joe joes or whatever? that some person here rudely mentioned once and I never got out of my brain.

Hmmm, that would probably be moi. I have an *almost* full box of Peppermint Joe-Joe's since I started watching my food intake. Shall I send them over? :smiley-eatdrink020:

I have yet to like anything I've ever gotten at trader joe's,

You just haven't gotten the right thing! Invi got me on the chocolate covered potato chips. OMG. I won't buy them again, Bad things will happen.As they would with the chocolate almond butter. Let's see...their pizza dough and sauce is top notch. Their pumpkin butter too. And I like their frozen Indian food for when I can't get to my fav restaurant. But I will say, I have yet to have one of their already prepared dishes that I liked.

Hmmm, that would probably be moi. I have an *almost* full box of Peppermint Joe-Joe's since I started watching my food intake. Shall I send them over? :smiley-eatdrink020:

They wouldn't last here. The ginger vanilla ones are also divine. And the dark chocolate-covered cranberries. Pomegranate fizzy lemonade, turkey meatloaf, shrimp potstickers...

Sorry ...

Ummmm - looking forward to trying a sample of Cocked & Loaded ...

Edited by quietguy

I see that the January items are up for sale. Are the February ones going up soon? I'm just asking since I want to order items from both sets and want to avoid placing multiple orders in a short period of time (like I did in December! :lol: ).

Mara just said she needs 2 more days to program the cart.

Oh foo. I already put in my January order without thinking. Mara, I think I am going to go easy on the Feb and add the dude in the kilt to it, and you are welcome to hold it all and ship it all at once. In fact, please do. It will look less...expensive...if I have one package coming in, instead of two... O_o

*dirty chuckle* "cocked and loaded"

lolz.

Sorry no, not today. I wouldn't think any earlier than Monday, given all the programming Mara has to do.

Bet you're scribin' up some SSSSSTEAM HEAT! *licks finger, touches it to right hip, sizzles* :smiley-angry021::smiley-sex015::hellow-soldier::blow-kiss: Edited by ElizabethOSP

I feel like my brain is on fire after having to write twenty-three descriptions! :smiley-angry021:

But I hope y'all will enjoy the Vday copy, it was a lot of fun to write. :Emoticons04235:

Well...just keep in mind this is a romance novel theme, but I see some "bonus content" in the future for the forum which will definitely be NC-17! :666:

I feel like my brain is on fire after having to write twenty-three descriptions!

But I hope y'all will enjoy with the Vday copy, it was a lot of fun to write.

I can just imagine ... and I am sure they are as good as always, Luna.