Bourbon Vanilla Maple fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

AD-BourbonVanillaMaple-LovePotion_.jpg

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.

Ohhhh yes!! Come to Mama!! I may be tempted to add ice and a straw to this one . . . :P

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, and I LOVE it! Despite its darkish tea color and dark brown label, the scent is a light, happy scent, well balanced between the notes (flavors?!) and quite delightful. It's not syrupy or sweetish, and the dry down is a very comforting scent. We'll have to get used to these lighter, water-based sprays, after so many oil-based bottles!

Just an observation on how to spray these new babies -- the liquid is sprayed out in a short burst. Move the bottle slightly as you spray, so you spray a stripe and not a splotch. If you spray in one splotch, it will drip, as would any water-based spray.

I bought this one as a sample AND full bottle. Very glad I went full bottle!

ETA: After about ten minutes, the scent starts getting a little darker, a bit fuller. Nice!

Edited by Just Ducky

Yes, and I LOVE it! Despite its darkish tea color and dark brown label, the scent is a light, happy scent, well balanced between the notes (flavors?!) and quite delightful. It's not syrupy or sweetish, and the dry down is a very comforting scent. We'll have to get used to these lighter, water-based sprays, after so many oil-based bottles!

Just an observation on how to spray these new babies -- the liquid is sprayed out in a short burst. Move the bottle slightly as you spray, so you spray a stripe and not a splotch. If you spray in one splotch, it will drip, as would any water-based spray.

ETA: After about ten minutes, the scent starts getting a little darker, a bit fuller. Nice!

JD, have you tried the full bottle spraying mechanism? I was wondering how it sprayed.

I splotched. My Beloved asked "What is that drippiness on your arm?" LOL!

I'm loving the waters!

JD, have you tried the full bottle spraying mechanism? I was wondering how it sprayed.

I splotched. My Beloved asked "What is that drippiness on your arm?" LOL!

I'm loving the waters!

The full bottle seems to have a wider dispersal area, so it's actually easier and cleaner to use. I still move it while spraying, but it's a lot more splotch resistant than the sample sprayer.

Yes, these new waters are delightful! And fun!!

Ugh, I'm dying for my order to arrive so I can try this!! It sounds so yummy!

:lol:

First I get just the vanilla,like a fine extract,then it drys down maple yum,so nice on my skin this time of year especially...use all over and best just after shower :)

Holy mother of sugary booze! This smells like crepe suzette would if you made it with whisky and vanilla and no oranges, strong, brownly sugary, warm and alcoholic. I like it but I'm scared of how much it might make me smell like daytime drinker! It's the strongest one, it might pair well with gitana, my bang boosted version :D

Adore this one. Definitely need to make a PE of this. The maple in this is my all time favorite LP maple.

WORD TO THE MAX! There needs to be a PE of this! Boosted with Sexpionage omgggggg. Like maple sex.

this needs to happen and one for buttercream, hot spun, lavender, essential.. buttercream boosted with LFN AND LACE AND SS4W HOT SPUN WITH GOTCHA..

I am so in love with myself right now. Sprayed this all through my hair this morning and on my shirt, which I can't stop huffing. YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! I smell delectable.

FYI - I CAN'T make these into PEs because they are flavors, not fragrance oils. They don't mix with oil. waah.

• 4 weeks later...

When I first tried this one it was really boozy but now that it's aged a bit I think it's much better balanced between the two qualities. The maple in this reminds me of those maple sugar candies which are shaped like leaves. I could see pairing this with Miss Autumn, for example.

I could see pairing this with Miss Autumn, for example.

Whoa,that sounds good,HAH I was just looking at the label of Luna's Miss Autumn yesterday !!! ...was going through the September releases,to see if I was going to rotate them out,and is how I found long lost Hungry Heart,even though I looked there before!!!! :o ...had on dabs of Flambe and Autumn Wishes :)

I'm afraid none of the notes in this are just not "me". It's a heavy, sickly-sweet vanilla on my skin that goes a bit coffee like after a while (I've figured out that maple tends to do that on me, so don't worry, this probably won't happen to anyone else!).

I'm adding this to my ever-growing list of Fragranced-Hydrating-Waters-to-get. It is awfully sweet - sweeter even than most of the sweet perfumes I tend to gravitate toward - but I don't seem to mind much. It smells delish!

• 1 month later...

I am so glad I just saw this as when I got this, it came out as one glob, I'm going to try it again after my shower and move it around as I spray, I like this one and your right after about 20 minutes the scent really blooms on you... but you have to wait before you can get dressed learned that the hard way....LOL

• 4 months later...

I got a sample of this, and have gone back and forth on it. The smell is absolutely delicious. It's very maple on me, and really smelled exactly like the homemade syrup we used to make when I was a kid (melted sugar and water with maple extract, which sounds kind of horrible when I write it down, but was always the most delicious smell in the world to me). I finally decided against a full bottle because I intend to use these fragranced hydrating waters either as pick-me-ups at work during the day, or to sleep in, and somehow I don't feel as if this scent will be a match for me for those purposes. It's so foodie that I think I would find it distracting for falling asleep, and it also doesn't feel work-appropriate (aha! just figured it out! I like these during the day to freshen up--feel as if I've washed my hands when I can't get to a sink, and this makes me feel as if I've just eaten a huge plate of French Toast and need to go WASH MY HANDS. Psychology, you are so interesting!)

That being said, the scent is GORGEOUS, and anyone who loves the smell of maple syrup will love this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just had the urge to spritz this right now and for me, I get all maples and sugars and not a lot of vanilla. It's sweet, but not overwhelmingly so. It's definitely not cloying or anything to the nose. It's like a light and airy maple syrup for me. It makes me want pancakes or waffles, actually! Haha.

This is very nice and sweet and warm; it is light, but has great staying power.

After about 15 or 20 minutes it becomes all maple on me - which I don't really mind because I love maple.

I think it will be lovely and cozy to wear in early autumn!