Buttercream Rose fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

257197828691341347_a51ynLAk_c.jpg

ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

Edited by Beccah

Shall we count down how long it takes Lady V to make it here??

5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . 2 . . .

I am generally not a Rose Ho but I bet I love this! I like buttercream and since it is a light spray I the rose shouldn't be too overpowering. Looking forward to this one as well as all of the others!

That's what I am hoping too!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a rose ho either, but I ordered a sample of this, and I am glad I did. This is a foody rose scent. The buttercream is to die for. It's so rich, and with the sugar, there's almost a toffee like quality. The vanilla is very smooth, not too light but not too heavy. And the rose sits right on top. It's distinct but not overpowering like it could be. It's a great scent for those who normally don't do rose, and I love the feel of it on my skin.

:cry: I know what you mean BB I- smell that delicious scent that is soooo buttercreamy rose.. the one.. the one that I have been searching for my whole life.. it's like buttercream cake with cheesecake and cupcakes galore with a beautiful vanilla rose.. I get that for 3 seconds then it's gone. I did the whole head to toe thing and I even sprayed my pillow.. it was there for 3-5 seconds then it vanished. I have about 5% of this left because I kept spraying and spraying and spraying.. I am going to wait a few days and try again and hopefully it lasts a bit longer. T I was in heaven for those 3-5 seconds.. I really was. This is amazing and made my buttercream rose cake dreams come true. I need this. I need this to stay on my body.

You stole the thoughts right out of my head

We're all lining up and waiting, LV! :witch1749:

The rose is really potent on me in this one; I get the gist of it when I first spray it on but then the creaminess sort of fades into the background. I like it, of course, this would be really nice to pair with Arcana's Rapunzel, I think.

The rose is really potent on me in this one; I get the gist of it when I first spray it on but then the creaminess sort of fades into the background. I like it, of course, this would be really nice to pair with Arcana's Rapunzel, I think.

I love this Luna. My heart loves this. My soul loves this. It's my beloved La Fleur.

I sprayed this all over myself last night and it is actually the longest lasting of all the waters I've tried so far, esp the rose part. It does remind me of la fleur but unlike that one, this creaminess doesn't do the sour thing on me. It's very interesting to experience such a strong, assertive type of rose in such a sheer, close wearing way, as halo mentioned about another one.

I don't always have success with rose blends, but this one is so lovely!! Doesn't do any of the naughty things rose often does on me, like turn old-lady and musty. It just stays sweet and creamy. After a while, the rose recedes even farther back and I just detect a sweet creaminess. Very nice!!

I'm really debating getting a bottle of this to bathe in.

Can you imagine this in a bath oil or bubble bath?? I would never leave my bathtub. Ever.

This is really not what I was expecting at all. I thought it would be a bit like Lady V's Rose Cookies, but the rose isn't as rich and the sugar comes out a lot more for me. It's got that caramel/toffee feel to it. Smelling it makes me kind of hungry!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am not much of a rose fan (yet can't wait to sample the Rose sniffie's Mara sent!!!!!) but applied this to my left arm a little over 30 minutes ago ... I am so glad I did! The vanilla in this makes me want to run to the kitchen and start baking and while I am not into actually making frosting because I despise the time it takes to make cakes pretty (I prefer to bake more rustic looking goods) I really just want to make frosting and then smear myself in it because that is exactly how I smell!! YUMMY!!!

Edited by livinlavidacabo