Essential Bliss fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

AD-EssentialBliss_.jpg

FENNEL ~ Healing, protection, purification, ecstasy.

MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.

OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.

Edited by Beccah

I was just wondering what fennel would smell like. Now I read it's like anis. That means it might smell close to Wyz? I'll like it.

Oh, fennel makes boobs grow? Not bad.

Yes It helps with lactation : )

I use to drink the tea and put essence water on my pulse points.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, this is truly an olfactory presentation of bliss! A wonderfully sweet cloud of Vanilla-marshmallow is billowing up around me, floating up from my sheets and pillow and from my hair and skin! Yum! And so very pleasantly soothing! Looking forward to some lovely soothing dreams :)

i was just searching for this review thread when Chais appeared! Wearing this to bed tonight and it is indeed lovely. What a great pajama scent! I like this better than Sogni. Something didn't sit well with me in Sogni. After the fennel mellows out I smell enough marshmallow and my favorite OAKMOSS to keep me so perfectly content. Gorgeous.

I think this works well for me because there's no benzoin; it's a wonderful bedtime scent for sure, I've been using it on my pillow nearly every night since I got it.

I am kinda opposite,I like Sogni better,this is too strong of a licorice <fennel> on me...will try it on edge of sheet an hour before going to sleep next time :)

And the opposite for me!! Too much licorice in Sogni but in Bliss the marshmallow and oakmoss drown it out pretty fast. I haven't tried Sogni on sheets or pj's though, I probably should. Bliss smells completely different the next day on pj's. So good but I hardly recognize it!

I don't know why I reached for this Sunday night and today, I doused myself in it because I felt my body needed this. I think it's always fun when your body tells you what you need.. right off the bat I got some really delicious anise or marshmallow. It smelled like candied licorice on marshmallow pillows, which was probably the fennel. It was very soothing for me, especially since I have this wonderful ailment. I'm really loving this one as well! It's sooo soothing! Perfect for the sickies! :beingsick:

• 2 weeks later...

sprayed all over myself last night. At first, the fennel was quite sharp and medicinal on me. After it dried, it just got exponentially better and better. It was just marshmallow heaven, with the oakmoss not being obviously itself but you knew something was there kind of holding it down. The fennel did stick around throughout but was just like a...tinge or infusion of the marshmallow, like a marshmallow that has just briefly been together in a bag with some fennel fronds.

To my great surprise this has been by FAR the longest lasting of the waters on me. 12 hours later it was still going pretty strong.

I have been using this on my feet and lower legs at night with Sogni dabbed on upper arms,for sweet dreams :lol:

...hee,by 3am bathroom call,it smells awesome! :D

I've been LOVING my sample of this, it's perfect for my pillow just enough to make me go 'mmmmm....' and not enough to interrupt my 'just might get some sleep tonight' hopes!

I really dislike anise, but I'm not getting a licorice vibe from this at all. I just get the sweet marshmallow, a very vanilla, fluffy smell. It is not just that one dimensional though, it smells rounded and balanced and complex, and it is very surprising to read there are only three ingredients in this! There is something really warm and enveloping about this, I can see why some of you ladies like wearing it to bed!

I love this one so much! It's so soft and marshmallowy-sweet, but not sweet in a way that would cause cavities. It's a light sweetness. Sheer. And it makes me feel kind of cuddly, like I want to spray it all over myself, and then snuggle up on the sofa under a blanket to enjoy how great I smell.

BF loves this one, too. I didn't realize it, but he's been using my Fragranced Hydrating Waters fairly regularly. This is one of two of his favourites. Given that it's also one of my faves, I think we might have to each get our own bottle so we don't wind up fighting over it. :)

I'm really looking forward to using these in the summer, when it's so hot that all I want to do is jump in the shower to cool off.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to fall in love with this one, but I'm having a hard time embracing the marshmallow. It goes on sharp and mellows overtime but, I'm not in love yet. I get tons of marshmallows and rootbeer (????) Meh, maybe it's me. I'll add it to my rotation again in a couple weeks.

I'm trying to fall in love with this one, but I'm having a hard time embracing the marshmallow. It goes on sharp and mellows overtime but, I'm not in love yet. I get tons of marshmallows and rootbeer (????) Meh, maybe it's me. I'll add it to my rotation again in a couple weeks.

Yes -- I get a root beer-like note, too! But that's exactly why I love this one so much. The marshmallow and sarsaparilla-like fragrance makes me want to giggle and dance around! And the stuff is completely street legal! :lol: