Essential Bliss fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

I haven't tested out all the samples from the hydrating water range yet. Calii inspired me to take this out last night (but I didn't spray it on my toes). I was already very exhausted to start off with. Two sprays and I fell asleep almost within 5 minutes until my hub came home (from his trip) and woke me up about half an hour later. From the short exposure I had, it was soft, fluffy and a slight herb scent to it. I thought it was anise but I am wrong. Bad nose!

I'll probably try spraying on my pillows the next time I try this out.

This one is my favorite of the water sprays. I bought a fb and am now down to 1/3 of it. I like to spray it on my clothes as I walk out the door if I am wearing a sweet or light floral scent. I also have the lavender marshmallow fb, which I love too, just not as much as this one.

I've got to try the lavendar one again. This is one good for bedtime for me.

Nice! but do you get more lavender or marshmellow out of this one?

Just asking out of curiousity...=)

Edited by j5382001

This one doesn't have lavender in it. Just marshmellow root ( I don't know the difference between this and most of the marshmellow accord used at LP) , oakmoss and fennel.

There's another hydrating water, I think it's lavender and marshmellow ... I'll check and post the thread in a while.

Here's the thread: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7858

Edited by JOC

This one doesn't have lavender in it. Just marshmellow root ( I don't know the difference between this and most of the marshmellow accord used at LP) , oakmoss and fennel.

There's another hydrating water, I think it's lavender and marshmellow ... I'll check and post the thread in a while.

Here's the thread: http://lovepotion.in...?showtopic=7858

Thank you!!! I think I NEED me some of this one!!! =)

This is the perfect scent for me..sweet and comforting marshmellows and calming lavender...

• 1 month later...

Thought I could get by with just a couple samples of this. Nope.. Adding to list. It's wonderful for refreshing hair and body - subtle but very effective - my Fav thing about it it though is that it gets SWEETER AND SWEETER over drydown, in a way I've never experienced with othe LPs.

Gosh,I'm glad you brought this up :) ...this goes so well with Sogni Incantati for sleep,maybe it is just the suggestion but it seems to bring happy dreams,can't remember them,but just know ...wake up smiling :)

• 2 months later...

I had initially avoided this because I thought I didn't like marshmallow. Then Sogni Incantati disabused me of that notion. I love this one--although I am surprised how much the sweeter marshmallow in SI is working for me, this one was much subtler and somehow more natural smelling, with no sugary element to it at all (even when it sweetens). I think the fennel really brightened and softened it. I think this will be a great sleep aid in hot weather. It's soft and comforting and cool all at the same time. Definitely full bottle-worthy!