Honey Bunny fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

257197828691341573_U7f4p2CQ_c.jpg

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

PAPAYA ~ Love, protection. Health of body and mind, clarity. Magnification of devotion.

GUAVA ~ Encourages romantic notions and fantasy.

NECTARINE ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.

Edited by Beccah

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!!! THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR!!!!! AND I AM NOT A HONEY HO!!!!!

This is beautiful juicy juicy juicy honey. I am in love with myself right now. Perfect for this sunny day...these springy type honeys that Mara is using this month are just blowing my away. Summer staple right here!!!!

This is perfection.

WOW!!!! THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR!!!!! AND I AM NOT A HONEY HO!!!!!

:yes: Both of the new honey-heavy scents are dazzlingly perfect, and will get the fb treatment. I haven't tried layering them yet (the Honeyed LP and this one), and they may not play well together, but . . . anything in the name of science!

Honey + fruit = fabulous!

This one seems to cling the most so far, very subtle and sheer but I can still smell it; I think this is a great honey scent for spring and summer use.

One fun thing about these waters is being able to drench various surfaces with them and experiment with the way they smell different on them. Like this one- sprayed on head / hair and is was a sparkling crystalline clear honey with very juicy apricot. On my arms it is a scandalous, filthy, romping-in-bed-for-three-days-rubbing-papayas-all-over-each-other-fest.

I'm thinking I should have gotten this but I was afraid of the honey. But Honeyed LP has me feeling bold! Sample on my next order.

Your going to love it! The honey is sweet and bright. Actually I'd love to have a perfume of this one, so I could layer them together.

I wore this with honeyed lp today, it works.

Now theres an idea ! ...I wore it with OCCO SLF :)

For some reason,I want to try this with something pink too :huh: This whole idea of the Hydrating Waters,especially for dry skin is such a win !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Omg, yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is wonderful. Nectarines drenched in honey. It's sheer, but it clings, and playfully sexy. And the honey behaves!! This smells like summer 1999 to me for some reason.

I have the perfect sundress to wear with this!!!! (Yes, I sometimes dress to match my scents...)

Omg, yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is wonderful. Nectarines drenched in honey. It's sheer, but it clings, and playfully sexy. And the honey behaves!! This smells like summer 1999 to me for some reason.

I have the perfect sundress to wear with this!!!! (Yes, I sometimes dress to match my scents...)

I'm so glad you like it! I was pretty sure you would! A sundress would go great with this scent :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just sprayed this on my toddlers hair. She smell like honey and sunshine! Love it. This one has the whole house smelling good.

I paired this with my Pharmacom Cuddle Bunny-boosted Sugared Honeycomb during Birthday Cuddlefest and it ellicited lots and lots of sniffing and "mmmm lovely" remarks, hee! Of course, knowing how that phero works on Quince I'd say his reaction was just slightly biased. :lol:

To me this is actually much more fruity than honey. It reminds me a little of Kimberly's Honey Berry. At first when I sprayed it on it was like "eww, honey!" - just strong and overpowering and not nice. But it settled into something beautiful, a really juicy, sweet take on fruit, with the honey just kind of blending in as another note. This smells really yummy!

I have to be light handed with this. The honey scent is so strong that it can last days. I used about 3 sprays in my car last week. While it initially smelled good, by second day it started to get a bit thick and cloying. By end of day 2, I had flashes of Seinfeld episode where he has an odor in his car that takes on a life of it's own. Luckily, it started to fade by day 3. Overall this one is nice, but the staying power is freaky long.

I have to be light handed with this. The honey scent is so strong that it can last days. I used about 3 sprays in my car last week. While it initially smelled good, by second day it started to get a bit thick and cloying. By end of day 2, I had flashes of Seinfeld episode where he has an odor in his car that takes on a life of it's own. Luckily, it started to fade by day 3. Overall this one is nice, but the staying power is freaky long.

Oh dear, I'd just been spraying it all over myself and my desk and now you're starting to scare me! I'd better ease up!

Oh dear, I'd just been spraying it all over myself and my desk and now you're starting to scare me! I'd better ease up!

Haha! If it's working for you then I'm sure it's fine. Spraying in the car meant it had nowhere to go so I'm sure that played a part in the super long lasting of this one.

Hmm... Little did I know that BF has been using my Hydrating Waters, in particular, Honey Bunny and Essential Bliss, (I wondered why the Essential Bliss bottle had gotten so light all of a sudden :o ). He has asked me to get him a bottle of Honey Bunny! :lol: Not only have I turned him onto LPs, I've turned him onto wearing fragrances with names like "Honey Bunny" and "Essential Bliss". How cute can a guy get?

I said to him, "Are you sure you want Honey Bunny? It smells funky on me...", and he said, "Who cares? It smells great on *me*. I want some, please!". So okay. We're getting Honey Bunny. :D

Hmm... Little did I know that BF has been using my Hydrating Waters, in particular, Honey Bunny and Essential Bliss, (I wondered why the Essential Bliss bottle had gotten so light all of a sudden :o ). He has asked me to get him a bottle of Honey Bunny! :lol: Not only have I turned him onto LPs, I've turned him onto wearing fragrances with names like "Honey Bunny" and "Essential Bliss". How cute can a guy get?

I said to him, "Are you sure you want Honey Bunny? It smells funky on me...", and he said, "Who cares? It smells great on *me*. I want some, please!". So okay. We're getting Honey Bunny. :D

Oh now that is funny. Not only does punk rock chick like pink and fuzzy chickies...but band boyfriend loves to smell like Honey Bunny! Cute. :Band02732:

• 3 months later...

Well I'm totally considering a full bottle. the honey is bright and the fruit really sweetens it up. Nutrix and Luna mentioned to use these on hair! What a great idea. Just put some on; hoping the scent clings because I would LOVE my hair smelling like Honey Bunny!

• 2 months later...

Tried this on my skin today too. This was nice juicy with rich honey when I first put it on, very potent stuff. But then as it sunk in, the honey started becoming a little plasticky on me. It almost smells like this glitter/bronzing lickable honey powder I have. I want to try it on my hair or bed because I still like it. Maybe it was just my skin that doesn't like this type of honey. I am hit or miss with honey scents, it depends on what's mixed with it and what type it is. Usually flower honey or light honey is a winner, it's the dirty ones and thick syrupy-sweet kinds that don't mesh with my chemistry. Will try my hair and bed for all of the ones I got and report back.

Edit: As I was typing my last sentence I sniffed again and it the plastic note has settled down. Nice... now I can wear it. This one takes about an hour to meld correctly with my skin.

Edited by PhoenixOnFyre