Hot Spun Sugar fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

257197828691341679_xN4jPbFa_c.jpg

MULTIPLE SUGAR VARIETIES ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

Edited by Beccah

I'll split a gallon with you, BB!! I'm thinking of just driving up to LP Land with an empty milk truck in tow.

I'll split a gallon with you, BB!! I'm thinking of just driving up to LP Land with an empty milk truck in tow.

:lol: West Bound and Down...

OK,after my dazzling day,am I the only one who is thinking of pairing this with OCCO PINK! :cat692:

• 2 weeks later...

Is it bad that I want to lick this? It smells like cotton candy fresh off the machine. But real cotton candy, whereas the commercial Pink Sugar scent just smells chemical. I mostly just get the sweetness from the sugar. I can't identify the strawberry as strawberry, but it definitely gives this a pink feel. Tons of throw with this! Fans of Musk in the Pixiedust will love this.

This is another sugary LP scent that ends up smelling that caramellised sugar, just when it's getting a little too dark. The same thing happens with brown sugar LP notes. I don't get much of a Sugared Pure scent from it - it has too much of a caramel edge on it for that. It's very nice, though!

I was going to wear the Lavender one to bed last night but while sniffing through them,I just stopped dead right here :w00t: this is a fabulous scent,I get the caramelized sugar mostly and just love it :hearts09793: ...ohhh Mara this would be a winner of an oil creation too !!!!!! ...ladies,this would be awesome spritzed on the ends of your hair if you have frizzies! or maybe even as a light setting lotion 0ooooo,gonna try it on bangs tonight :D

Thanks, ladies! I will get the monthly sampler and I think my daughter will like this. I wonder how long will a bottle of the hydrating water range keep for as I'd like to hoard full bottles of a few of them.

Soooo yummy, I love this! To me it's like a sheer version of Spinnerett; I have a feeling Quince is going to want me to douse myself in an entire bottle. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I expected to love this one, and am surprised to find it is actually one of my least favourites - the sugar is too caramelised or "toasted" for my liking. I guess I prefer sugar to be powdery or crunchy, not cooked.

I expected to love this one, and am surprised to find it is actually one of my least favourites - the sugar is too caramelised or "toasted" for my liking. I guess I prefer sugar to be powdery or crunchy, not cooked.

Yeah, it smells like caramel to my nose, also. I was expecting more of a cotton candy feel, but it's still nice.

The caramelized quality is what makes it truly cotton candy-like to me. As I figured, Q loved this one when I paired it with LAM! Pink Amber, but he teased me and said, "You smell like fairy floss but why don't you taste like it?!" :D

• 1 year later...

This smells like caramelized sugar to me, with hints of strawberry. Sweet, definitely...makes my teeth hurt! Juicy and a bit of a tartness after spraying. It seems to last longer than the other waters I've tried.

Yum.

How do y'all use - face, body, hair -- does it lock in any moisture of can you use to prep skin prior to body butters/ lotions to lock the hydration in? I love pink sugar - so may have to add to my list that's already so long I've confused myself.

Yum.

How do y'all use - face, body, hair -- does it lock in any moisture of can you use to prep skin prior to body butters/ lotions to lock the hydration in? I love pink sugar - so may have to add to my list that's already so long I've confused myself.

I've only used this one once, primarily because it's so sweet on me. However, I've used my Orange Almond HW though to mist after showering or right before bed when I want to moisturize well. Mist, then apply cream/lotion and the smell is heavenly, even if it only lasts for awhile!