Lavender Marshmallow fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

257197828691341708_WvML3DMZ_c.jpg

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.

MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.

Edited by Beccah

This is going to be so perfect for my new found love of lavender based scents for sleep,but unlike Purple Pastry,Pillow Stuffing etc I use on sheets,this baby goes on my skin for the hydration qualities... a needful thing in the desert !! :)

This is going to be so perfect for my new found love of lavender based scents for sleep,but unlike Purple Pastry,Pillow Stuffing etc I use on sheets,this baby goes on my skin for the hydration qualities... a needful thing in the desert !! :)

When I lived in the desert, I wanted to be dunked in a giant vat of oil, I always felt so dry. So now I live in a humid area, but I get plenty of sun and rain. I'm looking forward to this scent, too.

Edited by perfumesniffer

Oh this one is wonderful...I was NOT a huge fan of Purple Puff, so whatever did not work on me in that is not in this. This is sweet cakey Lav. I sprayed it on skin and sleep shirt and personally liked it on my skin better. I also felt like I could use less next time. Knowing they were waters I sprayed LAVISHLY and it was a bit much for quite a while.

It was gone in the morning but I wore it for a long time before going to bed and it definitely stuck. I could see these waters becoming a habit. I can't wait to try the others but my first one was a hit!

edited to turn the 1 into a ! since BB revealed the second shift key to me. !

Edited by missdarlyncherie

I really like the way this feels on my skin,just testing some right now along with too many other NR's,as par for the course LOL, but I will be wearing this to bed tonight !!!

What I like about this one is how soft the lavender is on me; when I wear it the marshmallow takes over pretty fast. Sprayed on my pillow it lasts a bit longer, which is appropriate for snoozytime. So it works well in either application.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My 9 y/o niece is over today while my mom is in town and we played perfume store. Now my mom does not like perfume or even candles. But when I sprayed this one, both of their eyes lit up and my mom said oooo I like this one! I'm going to get a bottle sent to her when she heads home next month. Now I know she can handle light marshmallowy scents. Score 1 for LP!

:heart: Ahhhhh! Another Purple Puff-ish, here! It's beautiful lavender and marshmallow. Smells like Bulgarian Lav. Is it? I've just used this on my skin and hair. Initially it's big; then it simmers down, the marshmallow comes out a bit more, and eventually it almost fades away...I get plenty of wear, though. It feels very silky on my skin. I like how these waters feel! It definitely works on my face, too. YUMMY!!! :heart:

I am getting the lavender in the bottle of this, but on my skin it is going more sweet and syrupy. It starts off with an almost medicinal quality to me, but loses that with drydown thankfully. It almost becomes more like a vanilla, cakey smell, with barely a trace of floral. I think I like Purple Puff better, though this is still nice enough. It is much more on the foody side, whereas I found Purple Puff more fluffy and just different somehow.

didn't smell like purple puff to me - that one was a super foody sugary dream to me - this one is surprisingly not very foody on me, more perfumey. this lav was a bit pointy on me at first, kind of jabbing me and shouting I AM LAVENDER!!!!! Not medicinal, just...pointy. I sprayed it for bed and that lav acted like mint or something- i was very alert. After 30 min or so it settled down and I fell asleep instantly and slept like a log.

Edited by tyvey

• 5 months later...

This is a great addition to my lavender collection. It's weird--it isn't exactly my favorite scent, but I do find that when I'm having trouble sleeping or just feeling emotionally cranked up, lavender is the perfect soother. This one is bright and clear. The marshmallow initially smelled a little too strong and sweet and for comfort for me, but it quickly backed down and added a layer of deeply soothing pillowy subtle sweetness. Full bottle on its way.

This is my favorite out of the 4 that I got. It was overpowering when I put it on (at first I didn't really like any of them except the Tropical Cupcake), but this was the best one after drydown. It has stayed on my skin the longest and morphed into this sweet, creamy, soothing scent. I am in love and am going to look for another purple scent like it for a perfume (or just make one myself in a PE). Unlike Fuzzy Wuzzy (which is the only lavender-sweet scent I have to compare), the lavender is in equal proportion to the marshmallow. I will definitely have to slather this on myself and my bed.

I'm surprised by how much I like this one! its different from Purple Puff- but it's a very soft lavender and the marshmallow adds just enough pillowy sweetness to it. Wore this to bed last night and enjoyed a cloud of sugary lavender until I dozed off:)