Tropical Cupcake fragranced hydrating Water

Beccah

257197828691341764_20jey3ZA_c.jpg

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.

PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; chastity, protection.

ORANGE ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

Edited by Beccah

OMG. Yum. Coconut for chastity? That's funny, it's so lusty to me.

Actually, pineapple is also for chastity. But it's just because you have to work so hard to get their 'clothes' off before you are allowed into their lusty centers. :666: One must earn the prize.

Actually, pineapple is also for chastity. But it's just because you have to work so hard to get their 'clothes' off before you are allowed into their lusty centers. :666: One must earn the prize.

ahh now that makes perfect sense. I hate dealing with both of their outer layers actually.

• 2 weeks later...

I sprayed this last night after my shower and got delicious whiff of pineapple. Was all super excited and went in with the nose again, and the scent disappeared! I shook it off thinking okay maybe I'm too clean. So I will wait til I am dirtier.. Just tried again and same thing happened! Totally sad. I was looking forward to this one. Maybe I'll try my clothes or sheets? Anyone else this happen to?

Same thing happened with the Rose and Coffee one. Am I doing something wrong? I want to cry.

I have the Patchouli one and the orange almond and they stay with me. The patchouli one alters after a few hours though and smells like a man's aftershave. But they've lasted 2 nights on my pillows so far.

But did you try them on your skin? I am going to try those next. Maybe it's my skin it doesn't like the purity of water. Makes sense.

I'm evil and tainted.

But did you try them on your skin? I am going to try those next. Maybe it's my skin it doesn't like the purity of water. Makes sense.

I'm evil and tainted.

Yes sorry, on the skin is when the patchouli one went all Brut aftershave on me. On my linens they remain true to bottle smell.

Edited by Raq On

Just FYI - you can't treat these like concentrated perfumes with just one little spritz. The point of these is that you are supposed to liberally spray all over your body...head to toe, on hair, on clothes, and surround yourself with it. That's why the bottles are so large - you really need to douse yourself to get the intended effect.

Try again, Lady V, and let us know how it works. Next time you leave the shower, spritz from your toes to the top of your head. (should make your skin feel dewy after a couple of seconds too) Report back!

xoxox

Just FYI - you can't treat these like concentrated perfumes with just one little spritz. The point of these is that you are supposed to liberally spray all over your body...head to toe, on hair, on clothes, and surround yourself with it. That's why the bottles are so large - you really need to douse yourself to get the intended effect.

Try again, Lady V, and let us know how it works. Next time you leave the shower, spritz from your toes to the top of your head. (should make your skin feel dewy after a couple of seconds too) Report back!

xoxox

Got it will try and report back!

xoxox

Yeah Lady V Spray 'em Like Raq sprays her phero's: WAAAY LIBERALLY! lol

Since these scents are sheer, it's not going to seem that potent, but, maybe have your bf or your sister or someone at work smell you to see how much you've retained. Because it could be that you adjust to the level of scent very quickly but in fact you are giving off a nice subtle aura of it to others.

Since these scents are sheer, it's not going to seem that potent, but, maybe have your bf or your sister or someone at work smell you to see how much you've retained. Because it could be that you adjust to the level of scent very quickly but in fact you are giving off a nice subtle aura of it to others.

That's a good idea. I 'm going to try that tonight. I'm going to ask BF to sniff it.

Yeah I always have to remind myself that what I can smell and what others can smell are two different things and I can't always go by what I smell on myself.

Yes this is very sheer (as I noted upthread) but it does meld with my skin after a little while and a lot of spraying. I primarily get the cakey vanilla aspect with just a hint of the coconut-pineapple. Very yummy, I think it will make a nice layer for when I'm wearing a tropical-themed scent.

I'm loving this! There's no pineapple showing itself, but I do get a lot of cake-like vanilla and thick coconut, and as it dries down, it becomes almost like a coconut caramel! Swoon-worthy, for sure! I love making myself smell edible! LOL! These sprays are so much fun! :D

To my surprise this was the first sample I tanked. Surprise because though I liked it in the vial, pineapple often goes a little funny on me. But when I put this in hair it is a fluffy almost cotton candy like cloud of yum, uplifting and refreshing and warm. Lasts longer than some of the others.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, I'm not so keen on this one as a description of the ingredients alone would lead me to think. I certainly get the pineapple and coconut, and if it stayed fruity and clean at that level I think I would like it, but I'm not sure I go for the "fruit crossed with cake" thing going on. It's got a gorgeous colour to it though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This one was my favorite! It's soft and sweet and smells like exactly like a pink cupcake with coconut frosting (I can practically feel the coconut flakes on my tongue when I smell this!). The fraganced hydrating water is the perfect medium (?) for this scent--if it were in oil, I think it would be too heavy, but as it is, I just get delicious refreshing essence of cupcake. This also evokes strong sense memory/emotion--it doesn't smell like cotton candy, but it's in that category of utterly delicious sweetness, and I get such a strong sense of being a little girl out at the lake, walking up to the refreshments stand. Cool grass and then piping hot sidewalk under my feet, handing over quarters and the thrill of getting a wonderful treat... I almost wish I ordered two bottles--I think I'm going to go through this one very quickly next summer.

This one was very nice when I put it on, not too overpowering as the others were. I was rich, thick, and cake-y with tropical flowers and fruit medley on top. Unfortunately, I can't smell it anymore... my skin ate it almost completely. I will probably save this one for my bed next summer (or in the dead of winter when I need to be reminded that summer will come again). This and the Lavender Marshmallow were blended very nicely.

• 1 year later...

I never would have tried this one, I am not a cupcake-y person (don't smack me! :P ), but for a trial spray I was sent by a generous LPer :) I fell in love with it, ripped through the trial size, and was delighted to see it still being sold on Etsy. It is just plain nommable, but wears sheer enough that I still find it wearable. It IS a light scent, but at least on me, it lingers for a long time. I'll stop smelling it for a while, then all of a sudden get a whiff of deliciousness out of nowhere. Nommable and summery. I also like to put a little spritz on my 2 year old after his bath, my little cupcake! :wub: I'm sorry the rest of the mists were "before my time," these are perfect for those of us who have to endure disgustingly humid summers.

• 1 month later...