Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha!

Beccah

AD-HoneyedLovePotion.jpg

A Limited Edition Valentine variant of the one which started it all…our deliciously decadent and lust-inspiring Love Potion base of vanilla, amber and patchouli framing a aureate centerpiece of ripe juicy apricot soaked in four types of honey…incredibly luscious! And for an extra oomph of passion we've paired it with our exclusive GOTCHA! pheromone formula. GOTCHA! is a sensual sexual attractant, but more importantly with a little something extra...something to help erode his fears, something to help him let go of his inhibitions, something to help nudge him off that cliff of indecision and into your arms.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha was conceived as the phero equivalent of Love Potion original - so I HAD to mix it with an LP!!!

The honey is not over the top, IMO, it smells like LP original with an added boost of apricot and honey. The honey is not sleazy, but not the light clean type either - about right in the middle.

OHH OHH OHH I HOpe I can wear this. Honey and me don't get along, but maybe with the LP base I can do it. It sounds so good and I so want Gotcha to be a workable phero. so far in the UN it's meh on me but if it's like LUmina, it just takes the right scent blend. This is the one I'm most excited about!

Fuzzy Wuzzy worked well for me (I don't slather so I added a few sprays of UN Gotcha!), but I admit that while the cakey/vanilla was nice, it's not really a "me" scent. I'm hoping to see if I like this Gotcha! scent combo better since I like the phero.

This one sounded breathtakingly perfect. It leaped right into my cart and I hit "ORDER NOW!" before I could even blink. Curses on you, Ivan Pavlov!

Oh dear, this one scared me out of the bottle. You won't confuse it with LP O for sure. The patch comes out very forward on me at first, and the verbena I think because I never smelled it before. It's better now, it's been about 1/2 an hour. It's really heady close up but from about a foot from my nose I totally read the honey...can't wait to see how it is in an hour!

Oh dear, this one scared me out of the bottle. You won't confuse it with LP O for sure. The patch comes out very forward on me at first, and the verbena I think because I never smelled it before. It's better now, it's been about 1/2 an hour. It's really heady close up but from about a foot from my nose I totally read the honey...can't wait to see how it is in an hour!

Gah! I should've had my package today too, but for some reason it's still in the processing center :(

Is the honey strong like SLF?

I checked my tracking number this morning and it was still "departed sorting facility" in CA. :huh:..then the mailman was knocking on the door this afternoon with the package! Totally took me off guard! You can imagine I was ecstatic! :D

I don't have SLF to compare :( Sorry. Something else besides the honey is prominent on me. I'm not sure what verbena smells like. Kind of going by process of elimination...not vanilla, not amber, do get honey if I don't put my hand right under my nose...get the apricot, get the patch..so it's gotta be the verbena. It's not overbearing, just new and my brain is trying to register it lol!

Yes! Naughty is a great word! It's definitely not the clean light powdery honey. I can still lightly smell it even this morning very faintly! So the scent changed, like it usually does after about 45mins to an hour but what stayed was...THAT...something naughty.

I am NOT saying it smells anything like Jouir De in this statement so do NOT be afraid. Maybe this is the type honey in it? Maybe the JD is the dirty honey because all a lot of my predominantly honey types are powdery, like LIM sugared vanilla and honey & Sugared Honeycomb...except UNE...it's a little something else too.

Honeyed LP is DEFINITELY all adult for sure! I have been wracking my brain on how to describe it and this is definitely the way to go...not dirty, but absolutely naughty! :666:

Right now,this is light on me,but from experience it just needs to mellow a bit, there is no mistaking the lusciousness of the original Love Potion and the honey is bright and happy,ummm but yeah that could be the pheros talkin :lol: ...mind you I have on quite a bit of Captivation Equation from earlier,so the Gotcha vibe is accentuated with extra LAM :P

I think I may wear honey scents the next couple of days to get my nose ready and accepting of whatever honey this LP will offer. When I started with LPs, I thought I was a honey ho, but it turns out I am a selective honey ho. I can usually make honey work though by just going much lighter and layering it with something else. Some days I crave it and swear I could be honey dipped with no problem. Other days I feel like it is too thick and it is going to soak into my bones. I can't wait to try this one out to see where it is on the spectrum. And aging will only make it better! Keep the reviews coming!! We are hanging on your every word!!

LOL @ GGal,oh boy I hear you !!! :lol:

Calii, is the honey in this like the honey in Torrid Sorcery? I love the honey in that one. The cops in the BI goes a little crazy on me after a few hours, but until then, yum! :)

LOL,well I'm not good at descriptions,but this would be far closer to the honey in TS,which IIRC,is irreplaceable,than say OCCO SLF...Mara said it best at *medium* :D I don't want to compare side by side cause imma not altering muh Gotcha buzz ...hee

caliiovereasy

Can anyone PLEASE explain what a man means when he tells you something "smells Christmasy"???

Hubby says I smell Christmasy. I ask if that's a good or bad thing???...answers "not a bad thing" so does that mean not a good thing??? So I ask, is it too strong a Christmasy smell???..."no." he answers....just no. No what? what does he mean? does he like it? not like it?...a little help here! I ask what he thinks..."it's alright" and I know that is all I will ever pull from him...a neutral "meh", "so-so", "it's ok" The thing is that could actually mean he likes it...why can't he just say yes or no AAAAARRRRRGGGG!

Calii, thanks! :) And I wouldn't dream of messing with a Gotcha! buzz, 'cause iz so niiiiiiceee! :D

Hee...I girl after my own heart :lol:

...why can't he just say yes or no AAAAARRRRRGGGG!

:lol: ...try asking ..."on a scale of 1 to 10" hmmm,oh wait he will probaly say 5 :P

Added some more of this,getting the rosy checks effect I get with Fuzzy Wuzzy...smiling into the mirror,damn I look healthy :)

Good grief,I'm the typo queen on a good day,can't edit ... forgot to say,if it has not been mentioned :huh: the Romanace Novel collection have the nifty silver caps like the Bohemian Cats :D

Can anyone PLEASE explain what a man means when he tells you something "smells Christmasy"???

Who knows what the fuck they mean...not even men, sometimes. :P

the Romanace Novel collection have the nifty silver caps like the Bohemian Cats :D

YES! I noticed that, but I'm too new to associate it with anything else, lol! I just thought that maybe they were changing up the caps...D'oh!

:lol: ...try asking ..."on a scale of 1 to 10" hmmm,oh wait he will probaly say 5 :P

Do you know my husband??? :huh::lol:

Who knows what the fuck they mean...not even men, sometimes. :P

:Emoticons04282: :Emoticons04282: :A002::Emoticons04239:

Good 'Nuff.

I like it...he doesn't NOT like it, nothing else matters ....so poo-poo on him and his weird thought processes... :cat696:

Hubby says I smell Christmasy. I ask if that's a good or bad thing???...answers "not a bad thing" so does that mean not a good thing???

My Beloved said "That's a good thing." So, while not a lengthy, eloquent interpretation, maybe his succinct translation of your Hubby's response is helpful.

:lol: Close enough!

I managed an, "it's ok", an, "it's not too strong", and a, "5ish out of 10" :rolleyes: But I was kind of "leading the witness" LOL

BUT the Gotcha! is working juuuuust fine. He's all cuddle-lubbins tonight :D

Good grief,I'm the typo queen on a good day,can't edit ... forgot to say,if it has not been mentioned :huh: the Romanace Novel collection have the nifty silver caps like the Bohemian Cats :D

I like that! I can always find my "lick of cream" among the throngs of black lids. keep meaning to mark the tops of the lids with something to tell them apart

Do they have the nice glossy paper, too?