Titillating Temptress w/ EOW

AD-TitillatingTemptress-LovePotion.jpg

A coffee-centric scent to lust for! Five types of dark coffee oils and accords are blended with double dark chocolate, a splash of cream, a drizzle of caramel, a sprinkling of chai spice and swirled with a dark coffee-like amber and just a touch of smoky vetiver in the base. To this we add a generous dose of Essence of Women Copulins, certain to make you oh so mmmochalicious!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dying in anticipation over this one! Hope the vetiver is faint!

Same here !!! ... mmmm love the way LP does coffee scents,hell I have Tyvey's Coffee Cake boosted with cops, on right now :lol:

I love coffee scents, I think this one will be my FB buy this time.

I have never used Eow just cause of the smell any1 here that can give me review on how temptress smells please. crossing my fingers cause I just order it

Hi and welcome. Unfortunately none of us besides Mara knows what this smells like yet as they were just released and we haven't gotten them yet. There are tons of posts about EoW. The smell shouldn't be that bad in this. Mara is a genius at covering cops. After 10 minutes or so you won't be able to smell the cops at all.

HOLYCOWTHISONEISSOYUMMY! I LOVE this! it's very foodie. The coffee doesn't drown out the other notes...this is SOOOOO slather worthy...oh, yes, very much so! And that's just in the bottle! Can't wait to slather this one on!

This order was unexpected. I had checked tracking in the a.m. and it still read that it had only departed from CA...then it was getting delivered in the afternoon! Imagine my surprised delight!? :jumpforjoy:

HOLYCOWTHISONEISSOYUMMY! I LOVE this! it's very foodie. The coffee doesn't drown out the other notes...this is SOOOOO slather worthy...oh, yes, very much so! And that's just in the bottle! Can't wait to slather this one on!

I was already seriously dying for this one, now I just want it MORE!!!

I'll be wearing this one tomorrow...and I ain't goin' light either. Mmm, slather goodness!

MochaDreamYumGoodness! This one really lasts on me too! I appreciate a good cup of cappuccino or a double espresso so walking around smelling like a gourmet latte was DIVINE! I didn't smell cops at all...just yummy latte goodness...puuuuuurrrrrr :heart708:

I get ZERO cops smell in this.. I think this will be a great one for layering, as well as all on its own. I gets lots of coffee and chocolate, a little bit of cream and amber, not much chai spice, and my nose doesn't get any vetiver at all... unless that smoky after-smell is the vetiver? But it is YUMMY!

I get ZERO cops smell in this.. I think this will be a great one for layering, as well as all on its own. I gets lots of coffee and chocolate, a little bit of cream and amber, not much chai spice, and my nose doesn't get any vetiver at all... unless that smoky after-smell is the vetiver? But it is YUMMY!

Yay sounds like music to my ears , just waiting for my order can't wait to rock and roll on .

Yay! I can't wait to smell it!

Oh my gosh. I opened up the vial and almost passed out. This smells SO...GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GOOD!!! It's all coffee in the vial, but once on my skin, I get the chocolate. It does not go all tootsie roll on me either. It stays true. The amber gives this a dark feel. I don't get any sweetness in this at all, nor any milk or cream. I'm guessing this will come out as this wears on. I get just a hint of the chai spice; it sort of lends a warmness to it and maybe a little vetiver. The one thing I don't smell in this is the cops. How much cops is in this? I'd think scent wise, a man could wear this but for the cops.

Mara nailed this one, totally! Coffee-based scents never make my most-wanted list because they never smell right. But along comes Mara with this trippy little number and -- yowza! Once again my orderly little perfume world is turned upside down. (That seems to be happening a lot ever since becoming part of the LPMP fan club!)

Not only is the coffee scent spot-on in this one, but the ancillary notes are both supportive and yummy in their own right. And they stay true. But the absolutely positively best part of all??? Cops, with no cops smell! Oh, you'll find it if you look for it, but you'll have to look really hard to detect it.

Full bottle material, for sure.

ETA: Practicing writing PC reviews for Amazon!!

Edited by Just Ducky