Titillating Temptress w/ EOW

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this Tyvey! :) ...ya know I have debated getting a bottle,I have Baskery boosted with cops and your awesome-ly nommy Coffee Cake boosted with cops,so did not think I needed this...think I am wrong :D

Just added a dab of this,and it is just different, in such a good way!

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, this with anything cakey is to die for!

Really?! How about with Fuzzy Wuzzy? Ooooo...I may HAVE to try it! :w00t:

:( No Alien Cake for me, but maaaybe Flambe? Won't know until I try :lol: Thanks BB!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have Cops and Robbers? If you do, you can hold off...for a little bit, anyway. ;)

See, I don't feel this is close to Cops and Robbers, this is so much more strong and potent on me than C&R is but I really love the strong coffe notes that come thru for me on this one...so yummy

• 2 weeks later...

This one is such a GREAT coffee treat! I complimented Fuzzy Wuzzy with this one today...TOO YUM!

i muSt be super tired as i read your post, eggers, as 'you're ruining my pants '.

I think tonight I'm going to mix this with Jubilee. I feel crap and i think the teddy plus cops is going to enable me to sleep better. I'll report back on on the scents work together, i think it sjould be good though.

I love the idea of pairing this with Fuzzy Wuzzy, I'm going to try this combo tomorrow....

Gurl! I'm going with your Odalisque/TT combo tomorrow! :great:

i muSt be super tired as i read your post, eggers, as 'you're ruining my pants '.

Thought you'd like to know that I just snorted Dr. Pepper because of that! :lol: (It hurt!)

Just got my bottle of this beauty and I'm in love...

On wet, you get the full in your face smell of coffee (which I adore) and then as it wears on you some of the darkness of the blend starts to creep thru and after an hour of wearing this beuaty its a soft coffee scent with resins and a bit of creamery, not sure where this note is comming from but I love how if grounds everthing down a notch.... I love this scent so much and I can see I will wear it non-stop in the winter months

This is unusual as coffee scents go, imo, b/c if they're dark they tend to be bitter (not a complaint, I love that too) or else they're sooooper creamy and fatty and "light". This is very strong coffee with no bitternesss.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just say that I'm still in love with this scent? Others seem to love it too. One of the nurses walks up to me today and says "Who smells so good? It's you! Come here! You smell delicious, like high-end coffee and chocolate!!!" I couldn't help but laugh. :lol:

...Thats because Nurses love coffee!!

I ordered a trial and have to admit it never occurred this could be a layer. duh. Guess I need the coffee.

This is unusual as coffee scents go, imo, b/c if they're dark they tend to be bitter (not a complaint, I love that too) or else they're sooooper creamy and fatty and "light". This is very strong coffee with no bitternesss.

Maybe the cops actually make it sweet. When they settle on me I get a light, sweet, fruited honey like smell.

Has anyone worn this with Flambe?! :w00t: I'm going to be wearing these together with BANG! tonight....too YUM! I also just got Spontaneous Combustion and think those two will need to be paired at some point as well...

EDIT:

TT with Flambe is AWESOMENESS! Will try the TT and SpCom today :D

Edited by NuTrix

• 3 weeks later...

This is pure, delicious, cop cover heaven. Oh boy.

Just a great strong, deep, rich coffee smell. The scent just makes me think of a really good shot of espresso. The golden, carmely, quality kind, with that rich layer of crema on top, perfectly poured with that little heart in the crema foam. All the components blend tightly together to give this potion a simple but deep espresso scent. Delish and delightful. I wore a dash with Unreasonable pumpkin the other day and it was a wonderful hit with me and others. I imagine this will be a nice compliment to many of the LP foody scents. It is also a great stand alone scent.

Edited by StacyK

Delish and delightful. I wore a dash with Unreasonable pumpkin the other day and it was a wonderful hit with me and others. I imagine this will be a nice compliment to many of the LP foody scents. It is also a great stand alone scent.

Holy Moly! U don't have UP but I've layered it over other pumpkin scents(Man Nip, Gianduja) and YUM! and I agree, I've "mocha'd" up a lot of a lot of foodies and this one is great for layering, but I have to admit, that's my usual MO with TT. I can't recall the last time I wore it on it's own and it IS lovely....I'm just having too much fun layering it :lol: You have a GREAT way of describing things...so want to go out for an espresso now! :)

Has anyone worn this with Flambe?! :w00t: I'm going to be wearing these together with BANG! tonight....too YUM! I also just got Spontaneous Combustion and think those two will need to be paired at some point as well...

EDIT:

TT with Flambe is AWESOMENESS! Will try the TT and SpCom today :D

I need to find my sample of Flambe so I can give this a try....

I need to find my sample of Flambe so I can give this a try....

YUM! YES! YUM! TT is so versatile! Crazy, but crazy good :)

Holy Moly! U don't have UP but I've layered it over other pumpkin scents(Man Nip, Gianduja) and YUM! and I agree, I've "mocha'd" up a lot of a lot of foodies and this one is great for layering, but I have to admit, that's my usual MO with TT. I can't recall the last time I wore it on it's own and it IS lovely....I'm just having too much fun layering it :lol: You have a GREAT way of describing things...so want to go out for an espresso now! :)

This cop cover (and it really is) is just great. Wore it again today (just swipe in the cleave) with Mayberry. Super fun. Great combo. More info on my Mayberry review. I think when you read the ingredient list you expect some kind of complex smelling scent. I really think its more like a quality coffee. You pick up the various notes the beans absorb like cocoa, spices ect. The deep roasting brings out it caramely sweetness but its ultimately just good coffee that you can add to compliment other scents. IMO

:yeahthat: I completely agree! I love the strong intense coffee forward. I love my coffee out of a French press and BLACK and the only way to do that is with really great coffee...THIS scent is REALLY GREAT coffee but it SO reminds me of the espresso I get when I'm out, only it lasts longer! It's just BOOM! All up in your business...but that's right where you want it! :lol: OH - and layering? I don't think I've used anything to layer so much outside of the OCCOs. Excuse me. I need to go wipe some drool from my chin....

HAHAHA! Miss StacyK, if I had a dime for every time my hubby told me it looks like an awful lot of trouble in the morning for a couple cups of coffee...I'd be able to purchase everything from LP I wanted without restraint! :lol: But the good things are worth taking time for...just like waiting on an LP order :lol2:

This just gets better and better on me :) ...an instant pick me up, don't drink coffee but I sure love the smell of it,at least in this.Sooooo glad I got a bottle,and might just get another :D

• 2 months later...

This is actually the first thing i use before i put on anything else, right out of the bottle i get faint coffee and during dry down It amps up something sweet and musky. once dry its straight up spicy chocolate...cake? reminds me of a coffee cake tbh haha

its pretty simple smelling on me since only a few notes really stand out, i can couple this with one of my samples that have chocolate and it would smell like i waltzed out of a coffee shop

• 4 months later...

OK apparently I should just realize that any cops cover is something I should just go full bottle on right away..... This is amazing. I had a lot of trouble picturing this one as a perfume -- even though I am a TOTAL coffee ho in real life. This is smoky, strong, mostly coffee with an initial chocolate note that drops very far back for me almost immediately (which is great for me, not so much for the chocolate scent). It's interesting to compare this to Cops and Robbers -- I get the same coffee note in both, though obviously it dominates in TT and is more of a subtle harmonizer in C&R. I'm tempted to layer them but I'd be afraid to leave the house wearing that much in cops!

ETA: And it looks like it just sold out! Ah, well. Good to be saved from myself, I guess!

Edited by Blackcat

I am so in love with this …..totally covers the cops…and I am amazed that everything stays with me….the coffee, the chocolate, hint of chai, amber and vetiver and settles into such a very creamy SOFT, yet yummy dark scent on me. I use alone and have layered with SO many things. I'm sorry Blackcat, I saw it was getting limited when I did late January order so I got the last 7 bottles. I didn't mean to be greedy…well maybe a little. I just couldn't imagine being without this.

I am so in love with this …..totally covers the cops…and I am amazed that everything stays with me….the coffee, the chocolate, hint of chai, amber and vetiver and settles into such a very creamy SOFT, yet yummy dark scent on me. I use alone and have layered with SO many things. I'm sorry Blackcat, I saw it was getting limited when I did late January order so I got the last 7 bottles. I didn't mean to be greedy…well maybe a little. I just couldn't imagine being without this.

Oh drat, I was hoping to get a bottle of this with my next order! :(

I know the feeling though, of never wanting to be without something that is so lovely!

Edited by ssupytalp