Titillating Temptress w/ EOW

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark coffee that stays very true, very dark chocolate in the background. I am not getting the chai. The vetiver is decently strong for me giving it a smokey woodiness. It almost comes off as incensey. Damn the vetiver kills it for me. Its' not even that overpowering but it's a death note for me.

ETA the vetiver is disappearing int he long drydown. This may be wearable after all. Too bad there are cops in this, I feel like I would like it on my BF. I do not want him walking around in cops though.

Edited by halo0073

For me this is more amber than coffee, at least at this point in its evolution. I like it though, I've always been enamoured of the idea of coffee amber. It sort of reminds me of Encens de Cafe.

Your right, this is a good cover for cops...

okay it's the chocolate am getting to be honest I was busy with goddess of the blue moon to pay attention to this one ha ha. but I will use rihhan perfume in black it will go every well to give this exotic smell. like the smell but it need a boost I will give a feed back when I try it

This is a delicious, sophisticated foody scent based on coffee, with the added bonus of copulins. Makes me feel very sexy. Consistenly gives me sexy dreams, too.

Edited by perfumesniffer

This one worn with Odalisque is spectacular. The scents are very complimentary.

OOOooooo! May give that one a run today! Thanks Pursestan!

Yup. This combo is exactly as you said! Surprisingly complimentary...I mean it sounded right reading it, but experiencing it is dreamalicious! :love:

Of course I loved this. It's plunging your head into a strong coffee-with-everything. Strangely it reminded me a lot of a coffee version of SMOKING BUN.

About an hour in, there was a brief threatening-to-be-waxy-plasticky period, like distant storm clouds. It passed.

ETA I usually don't like vetiver but in my very-late-drydown snoofling, it is giving a deep, smoky, growling, unisex-ish vibe that is totally floating my boat.

Edited by tyvey

This smells delicious! I wasn't sure I'd like it. Wearing coffee as a fragrance immediately brought to mind the smell of coffee on the breath of a nun who used to teach at my high school - the way it used to hang around her, sort of stale and bitter at the same time.

BUT... This smells sweet & creamy and dreamy and a little bit like I want to roll around in it for a good, long while! LOL! It smells like cafe glace - black coffee with a scoop of vanilla ice cream melting in it. One of my favourite simple desserts. The only bummer is that it fades rather quickly. I'm a bit torn about ordering a full bottle... but I'm leaning toward "yes".

I'm sad. I really, really wanted to love this one! It has coffee, chocolate, amber, caramel, cream....some of my most favorite scents! Smells awesome in the vial and I couldn't wait to try it.

BUT. Once on, its a super dooper strong coffee, overwhelming at first, with even a bit of the bitter that coffee has. It almost made me nauseous :( I thought the cream would help balance out the coffee a bit, but all I got was screaming COFFEE! And then after an hour or so, I got some kind of funky musty smell mixed in...maybe that's the vetivier? Or maybe the cops, although after an hour, I wouldn't think it would be that. So confused!

I've tried it twice now, with the same thing each time. I'll wait a bit and give it another try....

This one worn with Odalisque is spectacular. The scents are very complimentary.

Maybe I need to layer it with something? I'll try this!! :)

Maybe I need to layer it with something? I'll try this!! :)

Yes Yes! Try this! Pursestan is a genius! This is HUGELY YUM together...I'm considering a 2nd bottle of TT JUST because of this combo...seriously! :D

I would love a man to walk into my living room naked and carrying a dessert that smells like this scent. Then we can play.

:yeahthat::lol:

This one smells like strong coffee with dark chocolate (from the vial). On my skin it's this yummie coffee-chocolate scent on a base of amber. There is no cops-smell at all. A perfect cover! I imagine this perfume in a body lotion. :wub:

Julygirl, that's a shame. I love this, I'm just wary Of how much/where i wear this after a very large labradoodle showed me the other day how much he loved it too. I nearly died of embarrassment. I still love the scent though.

edit: so this actually makes sense, oops

Edited by cinnamonmel

I love this, I'm just wary Of how much/where i wear other after a very large labradoodle showed me how much he loved it too. I nearly died of embarrassment. I still love the scent though.

:10_small16:

Ladies,try this with Baskery,mmmmm,just a dab or two is all it takes !! I have an extra Baskery boosted with cops,but this just gives it that extra coffee kick :D

Oooo, Calii! Will def give them a try together! Thanks for the tip :D

• 2 weeks later...

Slathered this on left wrist for its Debut out the sampler bottle. Lushousness - rich smokey coffee with chocolatey undertones and a hint of caramel. Reminiscent of expensive dark chocolate, Green & Blacks maybe. Not over powering and actually quite subtle for wearing out and about.

Though I loved it I thought I wouldn't wear this a ton because, you know, coffee is so literal and specific and I thought I'd have to be in the mood. Well, just like the real thing, this shizz is addictive. My sample must be magic cuz I've used it a LOT And haven't run out. I like this better with every wearing and I floved it the first time. The overwhelming initial coffeeness is like being spanked (in the good way :666:) intense and bracing and I think it might be my favorite perfume coffee note of all time -- on me it's obviously VERY true but without the bitterness- the ideal coffee. I think I might be a little high on it right now, feeling hyper and giddy :)