Titillating Temptress w/ EOW

I am so in love with this …..totally covers the cops…and I am amazed that everything stays with me….the coffee, the chocolate, hint of chai, amber and vetiver and settles into such a very creamy SOFT, yet yummy dark scent on me. I use alone and have layered with SO many things. I'm sorry Blackcat, I saw it was getting limited when I did late January order so I got the last 7 bottles. I didn't mean to be greedy…well maybe a little. I just couldn't imagine being without this.

Oh, been there, done that! Ask me how many bottles of Haunted Hallows are sitting in my closet! :-)

No worries, I am quite confident that in time, some other coffee wonderfulness will come along! That's the magic of LP....

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is another one that I adore. In the bottle the coffee hits me right away. Then I get cocoa and sugar something. About 4 hours later...I don't get the mocha or any kind of coffee with this one. I actually get more cocoa/chocolate with sugar once it melds on my skin. The only time I smelled the coffee is when I opened the bottle. On my skin this is really deep, subtle, and has just the right amount of sweetness. This smells to me how A Regal Confection should smell. It is not a chocolate-y chocolate, but a nice subtle hot cocoa/chocolate with sugar and cream.

And yet again. Some people swear that this smells badly on me. They say they can't place the scent and that it smells just ok. I wore it a second time and mixed it wit SLF. That was heavenly. Then I wore it a third time and mixed it with Spontaneous Combustion which gave me lots of compliments! :)

Hi Honeycake nice to see you! :)

Yes I love this one. It's georgous solo and it makes a great partner with a few of my LPs.

One of my favorite parings, Unreasonable Pumpkin with TT.

Some people, unfamiliar with artisan fragrance or foodie scents might not quite get it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 1/31/2013 at 8:20 PM, Potion Master said:

Cops = 20 drops per bottle.

Damn. I'm wearing this now, not even a hint of cops 🚓, even when wet. How is that even possible?

The other day, I put on some OCCO White in bathroom and went back to my man too soon and it had absolutely not dried down. Soon after, he was saying, "I smell something, do you smell that?" I said I didn't smell anything. We were playing cards so he was on the other side of the table. He said "smells like... crickets." CRICKETS! That cracked me up. 

This Titillating Temptress smells like (most) everything I want to put in my mouth, all at once. I hate crappy coffee. This smells like the inside of the best coffee shop in the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Crickets. Omg. I wish I could hang out with you guys. One I love playing cards and nobody will play with me, but I’d also love to see your BF interpret scents in person. And also because I love you and I know it would be fun.

I wish!!!!!

I could hide tiny pieces of cotton balls soaked in random things and make it a contest, "who can find the peanut butter first?" I would love for you to come over and play cards!

We even bought a marked deck in Disneyland to mess with his friend, but I'm way too lazy to figure out how to be a good cheater. But sometimes we practice with that deck on me, I just play normal. I just don't have the stamina or brain power for that. I promise, of course, we wouldn't use that deck on you!

Today my daughter had a ballet recital, we had to wait in line for 45 min to get in. BF and my son and I just sat down and played cards. Life would be boring without games. I can only stare at my phone and ignore people around me for so long!

My kids will play cards sometimes. When my youngest was having a Ton of anxiety last fall and winter that’s all we did. But I reallllllly miss playing 4 player cards like Euchre, Spades or Hearts. Those are my favorite 

23 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Euchre

I'm going to have to look into this one! We play a lot of progressive Rummy. I need to learn a few more games, though.

20 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I'm going to have to look into this one! We play a lot of progressive Rummy. I need to learn a few more games, though.

It’s fairly regional. Indiana, Michigan and Ohio people are mostly who I know who play it. It’s my favorite game ever and I have nobody to play with.

On 6/7/2019 at 7:57 AM, halo0073 said:

My kids will play cards sometimes. When my youngest was having a Ton of anxiety last fall and winter that’s all we did. But I reallllllly miss playing 4 player cards like Euchre, Spades or Hearts. Those are my favorite 

I love that. Now that the little beasts are basically adults its hard to get a game going.

How do you do it online?

I just read about Euchre on wiki. Or read most of it! Sounds like a fun game. I hate learning new games at first, but then I'm always glad I did.

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I just read about Euchre on wiki. Or read most of it! Sounds like a fun game. I hate learning new games at first, but then I'm always glad I did.

It’s so fun. Lotta strategy and best played with abundant shit talking