AD-Playdate-LovePotion.jpg

Our very own Le Wizard grants us a moment of absolute joy with a combination of bright fruits and fresh greens. Overflowing with fresh-picked black and red currants, cactus fruit. Dragonfruit and just a tang of sour peach and lime, blended with fresh-cut green stems and leaves, it's like the most beautiful day awaiting your discovery…even if you'd rather stay inside for some naked time instead! And we're fairly certain that's exactly what will happen because we've enhanced this one with our exclusive LIKE A MAGNET pheromone blend: our man-magnet combo of Alpha-Androstenol and a whopping dose of Essence of Woman Copulins.

I love fruit and floral blends, and I'm always excited for a Le Wiz scent. Only got a sample though. peach and i don't always get along--fuzzy navel wine coolers were the last stop on a tour of debauchery in college one night and sometimes the right peach (or wrong peach, in this instance) brings on the nausea!! Fingers crossed that's not the case for this one!

I love fruit and floral blends, and I'm always excited for a Le Wiz scent. Only got a sample though. peach and i don't always get along--fuzzy navel wine coolers were the last stop on a tour of debauchery in college one night and sometimes the right peach (or wrong peach, in this instance) brings on the nausea!! Fingers crossed that's not the case for this one!

Heh...yeah,some scent memories are best left alone :001_302: ...While I cannot wrap my brain around how this will smell, Le Wiz has never had a fail, so looking forward to the sample,at least... Magnet is always a win on me!! :D

Okay dumb question: Are John and Le Wiz the same person? Isn't Le Wiz the Snoopy Avi?

Yep ...John...John-John = Le Wizard, his current avi is/was a polar bear,you could be thinking of SnoopyAce :) have not seen him around lately.

Just got my sampler today and I decided to try one at a time vs applying a bunch of scents and then not knowing which is which.....

I like this one, its a light citrus and I can detect a smudge of peach.... It will be a great summer scent, I have to try it on some more to determine if I need a bottle

I haven't tried but have sniffed and I too smell the peach but not plasticky. I think the mystery smell I detect must be dragon fruit? Does anyone know what that smells like? I've eaten it but can't seem to recall the smell. Cactus fruit too,

Oh and I didn't smell an overwhelming 'grass' smell in the vial either. Just freshness

Edited by Raq On

I haven't tried but have sniffed and I too smell the peach but not plasticky. I think the mystery smell I detect must be dragon fruit? Does anyone know what that smells like? I've eaten it but can't seem to recall the smell. Cactus fruit too,

Oh and I didn't smell an overwhelming 'grass' smell in the vial either. Just freshness

Now that it has been on for about 20 minutes... I can also detect some cactus.... I love how this morphs...

SO I wore this today and it went on all greens and low floral and fresh. But sadly as the day went on, it does what most florals do on me: turn into the lining of my grandma's purse. This one not as bad as most. But I WILL say that I'll try this again because of the LAM in it! I didn't realized it was phero enhanced when I tested it, but I noticed that my sort of "blah" attitude today was lifted after leaving the house. I seemed to want to chat up everyone at the store and had a bit of a spring in my step. I got home to check the ingredients and Lo and Behold, this has LAM in it. I did spray a splash of BANG on when I applied and this covers that nicely. This one reminds me of Far and away.

The jury is still out.

Edited by Raq On

OMG THIS IS AMAZING! I love this!! What the hell am I smelling? I have no idea all I know is that I love this and it's a sexy confident ~ happy type of scent. I feel like I should wake up smelling like this. I should smell like this all the time. I think I am smelling cactus fruit because it's juicy- OMG you know what this is??? This is Girly Twirly and BLISSFUL FUCKN CARESS TOGETHER FOREVER IN HARMONY!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn this is total Spring! AND it has LAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??

Well done Le Wiz and Mara. You turned this into a girly, sweet, sexy, spring scent. I feel like I should flutter my eyelashes or something. :cat_girl5:

An aptly named scent. This is so light and playful and so fruity and delicious, I want to eat it up! I was wary of the peach, but i can barely smell it. It's more like the suggestion of peach on my skin. It's mostly lush fruit, but I get something light and floral. It's got to be the birch leaf or rose stems, but I would imagine those would smell more green than floral. The dry down is incredible. It seems to get tarter the longer I wear it, but sometime at the 4 hr mark, it starts to mellow into a soft, somewhat greenish skin scent. I can easily see wearing this in the spring into the summer.

Gosh,almost everything BB said,except I get no floral...berry berry brightness,and like LV,I get a Girly Twirly-ish vibe too...what a happy playful scent for LAM :) !!!!

Tart tart fruit and green stems. I only put a dab on but it's too strong for me. It reminds me of room freshener and while I would like it as a room spray it's not for me as a perfume. Very well blended.

ETA as it dries down it gets almost soapy. It also gives me a stabby headache. Had to wash off.

Edited by halo0073

I am so excited about this one! I almost ordered a bottle unsniffed, 'cause I love LAM, but I was afraid it would be a bit too green for me, (and green sometimes gives me headaches, I've been finding). But I should have just ordered it. This is gorgeous. It's fresh and clean and for some reason evokes the feel of fresh, clear running water, like in a creek. I love this. And it'll be a full bottle purchase for me, A, as long as it doesn't turn and give me a headache later on, and B, if I can get to it before the hoards rush in & scoop it all up! :D

It's a Sneaky Clean vibe with a big splash of exotic fruit. Yes, fb material!

So I slathered a bit to see if I needed a FB.. and I am this girl right now :OU1994~19:

SEERRIIIOSSSSS

TALKING A MILE A MINUTE ABOUT PERVIE STUFF THAT IS NOT ALLOWED AT WORK AND GIGGLING

Discussing the Jodi Arias trial with the Geek Club ( all star trek, star wars all boys ) and why it's so fascinating and more giggles and jokes... and then I sit at my desk and am wondering why I'm super duper happy

OH it's this!!! Smellls sssssooooo delish and the Anol really gets my motor running * my mouth

FULL BOTTLE FO SHO

This was a bit sharp and piercing on me when I first put it on and I thought I wouldn't like it, but drydown surprised me. Very nice and fruity and juicy. I guess maybe it took the cops settling for the true character of this blend to come out. Nice one!

• 3 weeks later...
Tart tart fruit and green stems. I only put a dab on but it's too strong for me.

Yeah I have to agree; I really wanted to like it but there's something a bit too sour in it for my chemistry. It's like the tartness and the green together just do not work for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure about the scent (meaning I didn't get it much if a sniff) but while drying my hair with Playdate drying down on my torso Mr C came into the bathroom and told me I smelled good, started to get frisky then walked away to clean (story of my life). Of course this is insulting bit the funny thing is it would normally stay with me.

Here I am and hour more later and I swear colors are popping out at me and I feel calm, collected, in control and while I do or look or feel sexy - I'm still feeling like a woman. I can't describe that last part.

Weird. Good ... but weird. Even the sky seems bluer. (The part not covered in overcast LOL)

Edited to add: my son just called me and commented that I sounded calmer than I had 30 minutes ago ... odd that he picked up on that.

Wonder if its the scent or the Magnet (which I've never worn before)

Edited by livinlavidacabo