Steamy Daydreams

Beccah

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now tried this one for a second time. I remembered I liked it the first time, but had no recollection of what it smelled like, just that I liked it. I am trying out so many right now.

I find this one manly for sure. I like this one a lot. I actually put it on before going to sleep last night. It got me thinking of what it smelled like. I was thinking basement or wet cement. That sounds weird, but a good smell indeed. I just read the ingredients before typing this. Leather and motor oil? Maybe where I was getting the basement thing. Maybe more garage than basement?

I don't know. I just know that I find this to be a very unique smell, and a very good smell. I would be comfortable wearing this anywhere. Strong contender in the quest for full bottles in my opinion. This is masculine and unique.

Two thumbs up!

Four thumbs up! (Count mine!). I think this is one of the sexiest scents I've bought for my boyfriend. It reminds me of raging hormones and those teen-aged gropings in the back seat! LOL! Honestly, BF doesn't even need to wear pheros to entice me - all he needs to do is put this on and prance around in front of me a bit. Well, maybe not prance. But you get the idea. Potent stuff. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one with LP:Homme have my attention. What smell more dominant on this fragrance, i read on the review that have motor oil inside, this is unique combination... There's anyone used this to cover unscented mones ?

It does not have actual motor oil inside, but a novelty scent note that smells like motor oil. I only got the slightest hint on my skin.

On me, the dominant scents were vanilla, leather and vetiver as I mentioned in my review. I wear pheromones quite a bit so I am sure I used this to cover something along the lines of Charisma or SS4M. This scent should cover pheromones on most guys just fine.

Yes you can use this to cover any Unscented phero here or from anywhere else for that matter. Even scented ones from others.

This one is probably my most favorite. I do smell the 'motor oil' scent in here and I love it. It is very faint, but I catch it every time I wear it. It's one of the parts that makes it manly smelling in my opinion.

• 11 months later...

I was pretty impressed by Masked Man but apparently not enough to keep a sample of it, which I sort of regret. If I remember correctly it just leaned a tinge too sweet and clean for my taste.

Steamy Daydreams somehow ended up in my charitable donations pile for my boyfriend, but screw that, he has enough toys. This is mine now.

So sexy and smooth... just a hint of sweetness and a wallop of rawwwrrr sexy...and while I think it would be absolutely fine if not gorgeous on my man, it just really doesn't seem like something he'd wear. That's fine by me; I love me some unisex blends, and damn, I have no problem smelling like I'm having a secret affair with this rugged gentleman. ;)

Seriously though, this is cozy and classy with a bit of edge. Truly unisex if not leaning towards masculine. Kind of gives me a comfortable dad vibe, like not exactly like my dad because that would be gross and weird and he doesn't wear cologne, but like a young man who may be a new father, or something reminiscent of a strong and safe older male family friend. Weird evocation but something about this really reminds me of childhood, safety, and hugs.

Edited by mcreepers

• 6 months later...
Guest Sonatine

Hold on to your horses!

On my skin the oil note is amped up the first hour. Then the vetiver comes in and the oils scent dies down. The vetiver is old and woody on me and it combines to form non-foody vanilla. At the end of two hours, you have a dirty vanilla skin scent that will last you 6-8 hours with four drops of oil.

I couldn't take it. It does not have any dna to the clean nice smelling "Bad Boy".the

Steamy Dreams is the real "Bad Boy", "Bad Seed".

In the dive bar, supermarket, laundry mat it will pick up women like a magnet; and I know one day I will be kicking myself for only picking up the sample.

• 2 years later...