Under Your Spell w/Blatant Invitation

AD-UnderYourSpell-LovePotion.jpg

An "incense-scentual" hypnotic delight! Indian black ambers and musks are blended with black fig and pale sandalwood, then exotically enhanced with Tanzanian spices, cinnamon and brown sugar. But to add further allure to this charmed potion we've included a dose of our exclusive BLATANT INVITATION pheromone blend: sexually assertive, but cuddly too - it whispers "yes" and gives off a vibe of uninhibited sexuality but eminently approachable at the same time.

I'm sensing this one will be good on me... Liz, Dolly maybe too... who else is a fan of the Dark? :)

ooohhhh....Katz ! you know me too well...heh

getting a sample size of this, I've never tried Blatant Invitation :rolleyes:

I love Blatant Invitation.....this one is most likely going to be a full bottle!

I'm sensing this one will be good on me... Liz, Dolly maybe too... who else is a fan of the Dark? :)

*raises hand* Total RESIN HO here.

Getting the sampler because you never know! Hope this one surprises me!!

Have you tried BI before? If not You'll love it! I've got it in UN oil.

ooohhhh....Katz ! you know me too well...heh

getting a sample size of this, I've never tried Blatant Invitation :rolleyes:

WHAA?

PS Liz, if you see this, did't you recently go to Belize ? Would love to get your opinions. We are going later this year. You can email me if you want or reply on any of my journal pages

Edited by Raq On

I thought of all of you when I read the notes. Luna maybe?

Yep. I'm hoping the fig isn't too sticky-sweet on me but I'm looking forward to trying this one.

*raises hand* Total RESIN HO here.

Have you tried BI before? If not You'll love it! I've got it in UN oil.

WHAA?

PS Liz, if you see this, did't you recently go to Belize ? Would love to get your opinions. We are going later this year. You can email me if you want or reply on any of my journal pages

OMG TOTALLY HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU LAST NIGHT- WILL EMAIL YOU

I wonder if this one will smell like Jesus on in a hostel with Mary Magdelene.. ( incense does that for me ), I'm hoping it will smell like Moroccan Nights or Enchanted Wonderland.

It's powdery-sweet, Mara said, but also dark, so probably not as lighter-toned as those others.

And I am hoping it is sticky sweet. You like greener figs, right?

Right, I like the green or drier type of fig, usually. But it may be with everything else in there I don't even sense it too much.

I'm betting this one smells great, but alas, I cannot do BI. I turned into a raging beastly creature the few times I tried it out. If I could have breathed fire, I would have. I'll definitely want to see how this one works for everyone though!

I ordered a full bottle unsniffed, because I am pretty sure this one will be a winner on me.....

So this one is different than I expected. I expected a sort of Beyond the veil or very resiny scent, but I am amping something else. I don't really detect spices, unless there are florals in the Tanzanian spice. Maybe it's the fig?

I like this though because As I've stated before I'm becoming too one dimensional in my arsenal. Everything is brown sugar or resiny. So this is a nice change. Another plus is the BI, one of my favorite phero's. YOu can't smell a think in terms of cops.

I'm sorry I can't describe it better, note by note, but it has dried down to a hint of brown sugar, and something a bit more....floral wouldn't be right, and def. not foody, but umm....sophisticated? It smells more like a commercial perfume on me. And I don't mean that negatively at all. The true test will be when I ask my family. If they say "candle" for the umpteenth time then I know they will detect the spices where I cannot. Blasted nose. I've got such a peasant nose. I do think that this one has melded nicely with my skin and doesn't just sit on top and become cloying like some do.

but I'm interested to see what y'all think. Esp. Dolly a fellow Resin Ho.

I smelled this in the vial and I don't know if I can handle another one of Dolly's Sex Dungeon scents. I pictured her and Liz in black and red leather catsuits in a dark cold dungeon tying people up with duct tape and electrical cords.. Smells very dark!

Will report when I have it on my skin.

I smelled this in the vial and I don't know if I can handle another one of Dolly's Sex Dungeon scents. I pictured her and Liz in black and red leather catsuits in a dark cold dungeon tying people up with duct tape and electrical cords.. Smells very dark!

I had to go up and see If I did in fact sample this today and not something else. I did and even in the vial I don't smell spice. Lady V what did you smell? Did you wear it?

Dolly's Sex Dungeon.....LOVE IT....maybe I should have Mara re-name my journal.......LOL......I cannot wait to get my order and try this one!!

I had to go up and see If I did in fact sample this today and not something else. I did and even in the vial I don't smell spice. Lady V what did you smell? Did you wear it?

I smelled what I imagined to be Dolly's Sex Dungeon. Dark, dark and more dark, a little bit of smoky flesh. Something that smells old wordly like a and old Irish or Scottish castle. It's not a spice I smell more like a cold scented musk that terrifies but excites me?

Like I shouldn't scent and drive. I should only scent in private..

I smelled what I imagined to be Dolly's Sex Dungeon. Dark, dark and more dark, a little bit of smoky flesh. Something that smells old wordly like a and old Irish or Scottish castle. It's not a spice I smell more like a cold scented musk that terrifies but excites me?

Like I shouldn't scent and drive. I should only scent in private..

Scratches head......Wow, so different. I WANT to smell those things on me, but alas. It doesn't even smell like that in the vial to me.

I keep putting my head in my shirt and huffing. Trying to identify notes. It's beginning to remind me of something. I thought MRF, but MRF is very resiny and amber-y. But I'm liking this more and more with each huff. My son caught me and he's like, "Mom WHAT are you doing?"

I'm kinda with Raq... I expected this to be dark and sexy, like S&V.. maybe the fig is really lightening it up? It's making me kind of light-headed, because I'm huffing it so deeply, trying to figure it out, lol... it's kind of powdery to me. I'm going to try this again, but so far it's not my favorite...