Olive and Apricot cream with copulins

MeriendaTime

Wow. No words.

And I thought l'occitane ultra rich body cream was good! I like my lotions and creams thick and moisturizing yet non greasy. I am a big fan of aveeno because it was moisturizing and absorbs quick.

Ha! Aveeno and l'occitane combined don't hold a candle to this olive and apricot cream. Upon application, absorption was nearly instantaneous. And I was left smoother, softer and more moisturized than any body butter, cream, lotion or oil has left me! And I am a self professed moisturizer hoarder.

At first I was a little disappointed that it was 4 oz. I usually use two pumps of lotion per arm to get to the moisture levels I like. I thought I was going to go through this lotion in three days. Much to my surprise I only needed a small dab to coat my entire arm and achieve the same moisture as I do with two pumps of lotion. Akejejdjfjishwbsndi!!! I still can't wrap my mind around it.

And the smell? Wonderful! It's scented with love potion original, which I haven't tried. But it smells amazing in the cream! Like apricots rolled in thick, luscious, creamy ambery vanilla. No more slathering aveeno and slapping on bath and body works lotions on for scent!

I didn't think it could get any better but it did. Fortified with copulins! Like someone else has mentioned in the cops and robbers cream review, the copulins in this emanate from the body in what seems to be a more natural way. Instead of huffing spots where I applied them, he was touching, caressing and rubbing his face all over my body. I get paranoid that he knows about copulins because he asks me if there is a similar base in all the perfumes I wear. It's the copulins he's smelling! He didn't ask me that question when I used this cream though it definitely did affect him *ahem* physically. I think it might be because the cops emanated off my entire my body instead of at certain locations.

If you couldnt tell by the copious amount of exclamation marks in this review. Im thrilled i decided to get this and it will definitely be a staple product for me.

Edited by MeriendaTime

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This lotion sounds great! I always have lotion around and up until discovering LP, I usually wore scented lotion instead of perfumes. But LP original scented lotion w/ cops is the best of both worlds! I would have loovvvved to tried the Cops & Robbers one though because that is my all time favorite LP scent.

.............If you couldnt tell by the copious amount of exclamation marks in this review. Im thrilled i decided to get this and it will definitely be a staple product for me.

I am SO GLAD you reviewed this!!! Sounds EXACTLY like what I'd hoped. Going to have to get some soonest! :):heart:

This is a great review, MT! I love this cream, too. I'm amazed by how quickly it soaks into my skin, and it simply softens. It doesn't sit on

top of my skin at all. It absorbs so perfectly that you're silky after applying, rather than oily. I haven't tested it as far as the cops go, but I will, and soon. Maybe tonight?

I have a non-cops version as well, and the first time I used it I thought, "why can't normal companies make creams as effective as this?". 'Cause it really works well. My skin has never felt softer or smoother. I will definitely be buying more LP creams. These are amazing.

Let me know how it works out for you copulin wise eggers.

I don't think it's as in your face as other copulin products. A bit more subtle, but I prefer it that way. It's a bit odd when he'd sniff application points and react to it. And the paranoia I've been having deal with...good grief. This eases the worry. :)

MT - I haven't had a chance to try this out on BF yet. Every time we've been home together, he's had all of his buddies over. <_<

BB - you've gotta get this stuff! It's the most amazing creme I've ever used. Honestly. It's absorbed so completely that, except for the softness of your skin, you'd never guess you'd just slathered cream all over yourself! It smells wonderful, but the scent is not too "there", if you know what I mean. I will definitely be buying more. My skin has never felt better this far into winter...

• 2 weeks later...

Another fan of this stuff! I have used it every day since I got it last week. It is a very high quality rich cream, and the LP original scent is just heavenly, and seems extra rich on the apricot note (which is great for me). I really love the effect of being scented everywhere lightly. It also lasts all day. I just stuck my face down my shirt and could still smell the scent.

I have the copulin version and there is no "dry down" needed. I can't detect the copulins at all. It is artfully blended.

OH!! I've only just seen this, and I just placed my order and now it's too late to add this to it! I really want this now!

email Mara, I am sure she can add it for you and invoice you for it.

Edited by halo0073

• 2 weeks later...

I have an "un-copped" version of this - can't find review thread for it, so I'm popping this in here - and I've been using it all winter on all the body parts where I tend to get eczema in the winter. I haven't had a single eczema eruption this year. Not one. :o And the skin on the parts of my body that I've been using this on look so healthy and velvety and plump! I swear, Mara should try her hand at facial creams, lotions & potions. If she did, I'd bet my last dollar that we'd all be Mistresses of Hawt. :lol: These creams just rock.

• 3 months later...

Ok, I'm normally not a lotion person, but this stuff is awesome.

First of all, I hate the feel of lotion sitting on skin. Which is mainly to say, I hate the feeling of silicone. I even avoid hair conditioners with silicone, because of that icky slimy feeling.

But then, I also hate the feeling of oiling my hide and feeling all shiny and greasy. But I can tolerate it more than silicone, so I've used a variety of oils -- olive, camellia, argan, jojoba wax, emu, and finally grapeseed. I settled on grapeseed because of how light it sits, but sometimes my hands could use a little bit more.

Enter Love Potion's apricot and olive lotion. This stuff seriously vanishes. It doesn't feel like I put anything on at all. Just rub rub rub, and then...huh? None of that nasty lubricant feel. Just the feeling of my own skin, a little softer. But that amazing Love Potion Original smell is the proof that it's there. i can't say anything about the cop smell, because I've never smelled copulins in any blend before! Seriously, I think I'm anosmic to it. But I'll take everybody's word for it and say that there's no smell whatsoever. In any case...

Get this stuff.

Really.

Get it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I pulled this out a couple times last week. This stuff is really good! I have the cops one and they are undetectable. I slather this on my tummy, inner thighs, and naughty bits. Not only does it make my skin feel soft and smell nice, but during the day when the heat builds up down there... I can smell the beautiful scent wafting up. Sexy stuff! It actually keeps me feeling "fresher" downtown lol. Plus I'm sure the heat down there gets the cops out in the air around me. The smell is only fruity in a warm, creamy way - like rich, expensive body butter with a hint more of sweetness. A little goes a long way too, I've used it about 4-5 times and only used what was clinging to the lid top. Great lotion and cops, love it.

Edited by PhoenixOnFyre

• 6 months later...

I just went through a jar of this...and am preciously dabbing my second jar sparingly....since there seems to be no more. Any chance of a possible remake?

One that can be shipped to Canada? ;)

This stuff is amazing. I'd love more, too.

I undiscriminatingly love all lp body products but have a question sbout the copped lotions. I have a cops and robbers so generously gifted to me and it's needless to say amazing smelling and a fantastic lotion - dense and nourishing but absorbs quickly and cleanly - but I worry about ghosting so I don't use it often - and when I do just a timid amount on just like my shins. I know everyone varies widely in how much cops they can wear with ghosting, but how much of your body do you guys cover with it? Maybe someday I'll just say fuck it and slather all over and see what happens.

I undiscriminatingly love all lp body products but have a question sbout the copped lotions. I have a cops and robbers so generously gifted to me and it's needless to say amazing smelling and a fantastic lotion - dense and nourishing but absorbs quickly and cleanly - but I worry about ghosting so I don't use it often - and when I do just a timid amount on just like my shins. I know everyone varies widely in how much cops they can wear with ghosting, but how much of your body do you guys cover with it? Maybe someday I'll just say fuck it and slather all over and see what happens.

I always wonder the same thing, Tyvey. I'm not quite as timid when I apply it, but I don't put it all over, for exactly the same reason. Maybe this weekend I'll pick a day, slather, & see what happens. I'm curious.

I'd love to hear how this goes. It seems that most people are having no trouble with the copped version. I'm so tempted to get this now...why can't I just hurry up and win the lottery already? I'd just send Mara an email that says "Give me one of everything." Lol!

LOL I'll report back too!

Sweet! An LP Adventure Tale! LOL!

I'd love to hear how this goes. It seems that most people are having no trouble with the copped version. I'm so tempted to get this now...why can't I just hurry up and win the lottery already? I'd just send Mara an email that says "Give me one of everything." Lol!

You can't smell the cops in this cream at all. And I'm not sure what magic Mara uses to make these creams, but they soak so perfectly into your skin, you feel positively silky. They're amazing. I'm sure that if she made face creams, I'd never, ever age. :)

I'm sure that if she made face creams, I'd never, ever age. :)

I've probably mentioned here that for a while there when I was slathering nom butterstuff on my face nightly I got *constant* comments on my youthful glowing complexion. Then I got low enough in the jar that I could see the metal bottom so I've slowed way down. :)

I've probably mentioned here that for a while there when I was slathering nom butterstuff on my face nightly I got *constant* comments on my youthful glowing complexion. Then I got low enough in the jar that I could see the metal bottom so I've slowed way down. :)

Like, Mara's nommy butterstuffs? I don't doubt it at all. It's amazing.

Yup! Lp o (nonedible) seemed even more effective than the cake (edible). I have a cake one I still haven't dared open because it's the only thing that works on a particular kind of irritation rash I sometimes get on my arms,