Phero's and the Monthly Monsters effecting cycles ??

Maybe this has been covered adnauseam (funny because nausea is one if my initial symptoms) but how likely is it that use of phero's would alter menstral cycles? I'm four days early! I know many things can alter it this is just really weird.

Again, sorry if there have been millions of threads covering this I just do not feel well enough to search. Give me three days ;-) oh crap ... I hope it doesn't get lengthened!!!! That sounded dirty haha

I've never had any issues either....

Eggers you almost made me spit out my coffee! I figured it was a bit of a silly question but I wasn't due until Sunday ... and then I thought back to how over a week ago I had broken out more a lot more than my usual 1 on the chin ... and really wished I kept better track of which phero blends I am using on which days even if just to see which ones really are better for me.

Side Note with possibly no relevance: Mr C himself becomes an azz of great proportions and always seems to be the most stressed himself just before I start (a day or two) and HE reminding me of the husband in Sleeping with the Enemy Saturday. Refolding towels, rearranging book shelves, opening cupboards looking for something to organize and pissed that nothing is ... its a once a month just before I start thing. His behavior along with many others things is actually what prompted me to look into mones in addition to aromatherapy.

I tend to question everything on "odd" years and for me, it's not that it 13 but that I'm 37.

Going off my own topic sorry. A few days isn't a big deal. I was just curious if I can blame something other than the number 37 ;-)

I haven't had any changes to my cycle but I have been getting crazy bacne since I started using them. I don't apply it to my back so I don't know what it is.

I'm attributing it to spending more time around boyfriend's place and maybe the sheets not getting washed often enough here, but I'm also wondering just a smidge if it has something to do with the pheromones because I've cleaned all the linen and I'm still getting them. :(

^most of us (from what I see) don't use hormonal birth control. I think most women naturally sink along with the moon, so maybe that's why?