what pheros to use to get a gay man on my side?

I have noticed gay men can be very sensitive to pheros, not that they would ever want to bang you because they are gay! But I used to sometimes bump into a gay friend of mine when wearing pheros and I noticed if I wore cuddlebunny he would get extra femmey around me, adoring, fawning and want to cuddle me and touch me all the time and insist on at least 4 cheek kisses :Hug_emoticon: .

I have also had some good hits with gays and lace.

I know a gay man who has a powerful position in a larger organisation, I need to have him on my side, when I first met him I wore red lace, he seemed quite friendly but then again he had that snobby attitude that gay men can have (he has towards everyone- the looking down one's nose thing). He is a bit of a :darkqueen135:....... I need him to adore me, preferably to say yes to suggestions and be open to future collaboration on an important business venture. He has no need to say yes as he has plenty of other options that may pay better but if he likes me enough to want to do business....

I know pheros alone cannot do this but they can help and I have used them to mesmerise in the past :magicstick: .

I know EST works well on gays, I'm afraid to use cougar or dangerous games, as he does not like it if anyone appears to be acting superior to him, he prefers modesty. I made the mistake of asserting my superior knowledge on one topic and it did not go down well and since then I have not heard a word so when I next encounter him I need to be fully pheroed up!!!

I know however he also admires very feminine ladies, presumably as in his next life he'd like to be one.

Any comments and suggestions would be wonderful! Also advice any non phero lps (maybe road opener?)

Merci ladies and gents. I love this forum! :LuvU396:

Thanks ladies!

Goddesslyne, glad to oblige! Yes gay men can be tricky, so many of them want to be us, but then because they're not they can very quickly become misogynistic. However there are some that if you use the right feminine wiles, fall under your spell and become your sycophant forever. I've seen it happen.

The suggestions are great but I don't have SWS. Drat.

I do have La Femme Mystère but it just never seemed to work for me, I have both spray and oil, somehow not congruent with my persona... I don't know why... I'll road test LFM again but although men drool over me, it tends to make me clam up and not be very friendly which I need to be in this situation so not sure this will work for me, perhaps I become too mysterious hence anti-social.

I know it works for many other ladies but it must be something that doesn't suit me. I swapped my Lumina because again this did not work for me. It's strange how some pheros just amp my natural qualities but others are somehow not congruent with them or give an OTT impression.

Unfortunately I do not have Bang! Double drat. It is on my future shopping list though!

Maybe I should try one of the ESTY pheros I know really work for me: cuddlebunny, Lace (I also have red lace), cougar, etc. Not sure about super sexy, I know it works like a treat with straight males who are all over me like bees wanting to be close to the Queen Bee but not sure how a gay man would react as he may want to be the Queen Bee ;-)

Edited by Indigo

Idk, I'm in the camp of avoiding cops around gay men. Anyway, I've found G2 to be extremely effective & B2 was actually designed for gay men so you may try that if you have it. Topper is also great.

Edited by Beccah

Indigo your EST thinking seems on point/promising.

It's funny- I had trouble 'getting' LFM too, & still don't 'get' Lumina mainly because I think I've only tried it once or twice... in my case, for LFM, I got it to work for me by using a tiiiiiiiiny amount... maybe give that a shot. Not in this situation, but just next time you're up for some experimenting...

Edited by tyvey

Halo, thanks I'll check if I have an audacious sample because I never bought a whole bottle, although another one I want a whole bottle of!

Beccah I agree I dont plan to wear pure cops but I know EST is good for gays. I don't sadly have B2- again another bottle for the list of I wants.

Tyvey, yes EST seems to have worked for me previously with gay men. I may just go with lace or cuddlebunny as I know they have worked in the past especially cuddlebunny seemed to get my gay bloke friend all gooey.

Cheers for the advice on LFM. I'll have to test it again maybe just one spray or one and a baby spray, I think last time I used two or three. I won't try the oil right now because it is too cold so it would be hard to diffuse at all in this weather as my body heat is at zero!

Edited by Indigo

(Whoops I was wrong - I looked back & I was thinking of Audacious, not Lumina...so ignore what I said about that... :) with its lots of EST, maybe a good choice?

Edited by tyvey

Thanks Queen of Swords! Your combos sound great and all that EST I am sure works great on your gay friend. Maybe I'll start off simple with CB or lace or velvet kisses with some LP red, I am a little afraid of mixing many pheros together as it seems hit and miss for me, so I want to use something that will definitely work without having to play around with method of application, combo etc.

true, but I have experienced at least 2-3 gay men really like esty stuff. Maybe pairing Red Lace with Cuddle bunny would be a good combo and LP red.......

Thanks Queen of Swords! Your combos sound great and all that EST I am sure works great on your gay friend. Maybe I'll start off simple with CB or lace or velvet kisses with some LP red, I am a little afraid of mixing many pheros together as it seems hit and miss for me, so I want to use something that will definitely work without having to play around with method of application, combo etc.

I would strongly suggest sticking with cop free blends. I'll explain why. My husband has had a few gay friends that have tried hitting on him. One the things that has been a recurring theme is their aversion to "stinky pussies" (sorry to be so graphic). Anyway, I think it's best to avoid wearing something that brings to mind something that gay men are strongly repelled by.

If you're wearing cops without a strong cover scent layered over it regardless of who you're dealing with I'd be worried, but I never have a problem with anyone while wearing Velvet Kisses considering what's in there, including gay men. Sure, cops are the last thing I'd consider important wearing around gay guys if I was interested in alliances, but otherwise I wouldn't worry about something like Red LACE or VK, other than if you yourself like the scent. I just make sure whatever I wear that has cops they're smothered enough in the right perfume oil to have people not notice that they exist.

Edited by Queen of Swords

He is a bit of a :darkqueen135:....... I need him to adore me, preferably to say yes to suggestions and be open to future collaboration on an important business venture. He has no need to say yes as he has plenty of other options that may pay better but if he likes me enough to want to do business....
With this being so important to you. My best suggestion is to stay the fuck away from cops with him. Stick with Lace babydoll ;)

OK thanks ladies, perhaps perfect match will be ideal I believe it has EST but zero cops!

I work in the airline industry where the majority of my co-workers are gay men. What I've found to be most effective with them is Lap of Luxury w/Swimming With Sharks. I apply that at the beginning of my work day, along with a few swipes of Treasured Hearts, next a few spritzes of Topper (which gives me positive self-effects), then I'm out the door. After lunch, I apply a bit of Darling Catalina w/Popularity Potion, to ease into the second half of my day/flight. This routine has helped me tremendously with my co-workers. Every trip (4-5 X's a month) I work with large, mixed groups (16 people or more) of co-workers, mostly gay men. SWS helps garner me respect with them & my other straight female/male co-workers. Truly I don't use any other LP's at work anymore, since SWS, PP, TH work so well for me. Hope this helps.

I work in the airline industry where the majority of my co-workers are gay men. What I've found to be most effective with them is Lap of Luxury w/Swimming With Sharks. I apply that at the beginning of my work day, along with a few swipes of Treasured Hearts, next a few spritzes of Topper (which gives me positive self-effects), then I'm out the door. After lunch, I apply a bit of Darling Catalina w/Popularity Potion, to ease into the second half of my day/flight. This routine has helped me tremendously with my co-workers. Every trip (4-5 X's a month) I work with large, mixed groups (16 people or more) of co-workers, mostly gay men. SWS helps garner me respect with them & my other straight female/male co-workers. Truly I don't use any other LP's at work anymore, since SWS, PP, TH work so well for me. Hope this helps.

Have you tried G2 yet? Sometimes people get used to the phero signature & you have to introduce a new one. I suggest G2 in this event.

Have you tried G2 yet? Sometimes people get used to the phero signature & you have to introduce a new one. I suggest G2 in this event.

I have never tried G2!

eta: it just occurred to me that it is weird that I've never tried it.

eta again: I just got a trial spray of it! Yay! Thanks Beccah for the idea!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

No Beccah, I haven't tried G2 at work yet.

I do have a trial sample of Bosom Bows, which I believe has G2 in it. Definitely I will try that one at work next, when my Phero Signature wears thin. I know for sure that Cops at work for me, especially with gay men, make for a difficult work environment. My experience has been that Cops may create envy or jealousy at work, where previously there was none, mostly with regards to gay men. So, I steer clear of them on the aircraft to soothe the savage beast (mainly me). Now I only wear Social Pheros on my flights, which works so well, not only with co-workers, but passengers too.

Great suggestion on G2. That will be next on the Social phero list for me to try at work. Thanks for the advice.

I have never tried G2!

eta: it just occurred to me that it is weird that I've never tried it.

eta again: I just got a trial spray of it! Yay! Thanks Beccah for the idea!

No problem. I try to recommend it to newer members so they don't overlook it, like I did when I first started.(Well it was the Girl/Girl formula then.)

No Beccah, I haven't tried G2 at work yet.

I do have a trial sample of Bosom Bows, which I believe has G2 in it. Definitely I will try that one at work next, when my Phero Signature wears thin. I know for sure that Cops at work for me, especially with gay men, make for a difficult work environment. My experience has been that Cops may create envy or jealousy at work, where previously there was none, mostly with regards to gay men. So, I steer clear of them on the aircraft to soothe the savage beast (mainly me). Now I only wear Social Pheros on my flights, which works so well, not only with co-workers, but passengers too.

Great suggestion on G2. That will be next on the Social phero list for me to try at work. Thanks for the advice.

If you already have a sample, I'd say give it a try before you're in a bind. I try to test out pheros before I actually need them. That way I don't get any nasty surprises.

OK great suggestions! Unfortunately I dont have SWS, I have LFM in spray but with added cops, I also have oil with no cops but it may be too cold to diffuse. Same goes for Darling Catalina.

Dolphin Dolls please let me know how it goes!

I am going to see the gay bloke hopefully next week and will also keep you updated.

I am considering layering perfect match with Lace as I used Lace on him when I first met him, which was a long time ago, but he was very positive then.

I wish I had some gay test subjects haha, but unfortunately in the city I am currently in I do not know that many. I know one here indirectly, he is the cousin of a friend, both times I met him at a party and he was all over me, making me fag hag of his night both times, I was wearing SS4W on each occasion. He gave me many compliments. But I understand cops may not be suitable especially since this particular gay I am trying to get on my side is a work relationship and not as yet a friend, but I would like him to feel I am hence the possibility of using perfect match.

Dolphin doll did you try LFM on your gay boss yet?