Mom"s Crazy for Carnations

dolphindolls2

I just got this one and I sniffed first from the vile and it was pure Heaven and then I rolled a small strip and then another and then another and I'm in heaven... I have no idea what the notes for this are but they are just beautiful. I get carnations, spice and floral...

I wish I could figure out how to put a pic of the label here but I have to get to work....

I am so happy to have gotten this PE

AD-PE-MomC4C.jpg

Edited by luna65
dd2 - posted the label for you

I wish I could figure out how to put a pic of the label here but I have to get to work....

Upload it to a photo-sharing service like Photobucket or Flickr, and then you can do one of two things: either copy-paste directly from there, or if that doesn't work for some reason, grab the direct link, click the Image icon on the toolbar here (between the smiley and text color ones, underneath) and paste it there. HTH!

This is THE best carnation-based scent I've ever experienced! If you are familiar with Posset's Silver Carnation scent, MCFC is close, but a million times better and more interesting. I love carnation scents, and this one has become -- in five short minutes -- my hands down favorite.

Well done, Mara! :wub:

This is THE best carnation-based scent I've ever experienced! If you are familiar with Posset's Silver Carnation scent, MCFC is close, but a million times better and more interesting. I love carnation scents, and this one has become -- in five short minutes -- my hands down favorite.

Well done, Mara! :wub:

Damn it, that's a fav of mine!

There's no more for sale, right?

It's okay :) I think you gave me a heads up personally when you still had it in stock and I just didn't have the funds.

Maybe I'll catch it in trades. No worries :)

DD -- What a wonderful idea! I'm going to give that a try, too.

Yes, this one has splendid longevity!

• 11 months later...

Who's PE was this?

Can it be recreated?

I :heart: this. Pretty, vibrant, sexy & a little spicy.

This is a wonderful scent with a great casual, feminine feel. :)

• 11 months later...