I JUST PHERO-BOMBED........MYSELF!

Dolly

WITH WAX MELTS!

LOL.....I went insane recently, and bought a BIIIIIIIG batch of wax melts. I am a candle FANATIC, and have been going through TONS of them in my house and office, so I says to myself......"SELF, GET THEE SOME WAX MELTS!" So, I did....

So, I am sitting here in my office with my big package of pretties, and I decide to heat up one of the Sugared Resins with Treasured Hearts.....I actually only used half of one, but my office is kind of small anyway (16 X 32). As it started diffusing, I noticed that not only does it smell FAB (that is the resin-ho in me), but a feeling of PEACE came over me. Then, I started smiling.....then I got incredibly TICKLED over the fact that I just phero-bombed myself.....LOL.....sitting here giggling like an idiot, in my office by MYSELF......LOL....good thing there isn't a video camera in here......

Am loving the melts so far though.....

I also want to add that Sugared Resins (with TH), along with a chunk of non-phero "Drive By Fruiting" (Still LOL'ing at the name) makes a darn good combo for those who don't like as much resin....I added a chunk of the fruity one because it was smelling quite incensey in here.....and while I LOOOOOOOVE that, I have some older ladies coming by today, and I don't think that is quite their style....

Edited by Dolly

Cool! I am a HUGE fan of the wax melts. I almost want a bulk option styled like a great big candy bar where you crack off a hunk to melt :)

HEH.....ok, this a cute hit!

A client I have had for a few years, nice older guy.....came by earlier to pick up his tax return and was sitting here in the phero cloud for a good 15 minutes.....acted like he didn't want to leave.....he said he would get his wife to sign the e-file paperwork and drop it back off.....

When he came back, he brought me a container of homemade hot cocoa mix.....that his wife makes with imported cocoa, sugar, and such.....I thanked him, but explained to him that since I am already having blood sugar issues, and we don't want the kids to go down the same road, we try not to keep a lot of sweets in the house. He said no problem, he understood, as he is diabetic, so he can't drink it either. He said his wife makes it for when their grandkids come to visit. The whole time though, he was standing there, starry-eyed......LOL......

Dolly, that is such an awesome thought! I burn the waxies like crazy at home, but never thought to tote them to the office. Huh! Definitely must try this next work week! Thanks! :)

Dolly, that is such an awesome thought! I burn the waxies like crazy at home, but never thought to tote them to the office. Huh! Definitely must try this next work week! Thanks! :)

Well, my office is right beside my house.....it used to be IN the house, but I moved it out a few years ago.....

so I says to myself......"SELF, GET THEE SOME WAX MELTS!" So, I did....

:lol:

And that was a fun read! ...ummm,I can relate to the phero bomb self <snickergiggles>

Zippity do dah :o

What a great hit, Dolly! I bought some wax melts a while ago and they are so precious that I have only gone through LP O and LP Pink. They smell really good and my hub approves it!!!

I use them at home. As my living and dinning rooms are adjoined and it's a big space, the wax melt is heated till the tea light went out.

I really need to get some of these wax melts...

You must!! I'm sitting here in my home office, doused with Focus Potion with the Focus Potion-enhanced tart melting away, spewing out page after page of must-be-done-yesterday work.

oh and taking the occasional break to check on my forum buddies every (cough) few minutes (cough cough)

Having fun with the Sugared Resins/Treasured Hearts melts again this morning.....working weekends usually SUCK, but they are a necessity during tax season, and TH makes it a bit more bearable!

What would be some good recommendations for first time purchase of these?

Depends on what kind of scents you like! I bought the Black with Perfect Match, Sugared Resins with Treasured Hearts, Nox with B2, and Drive by Fruiting (unphero)....I love them all! I wanted Winter Woody, but the phero version was sold out.....

I want to try Summertime Sparkle too....I bet it is good!

Edited by Dolly

What would be some good recommendations for first time purchase of these?

Hands down,my fav :lol:

"ZIPPITY DOO DAH + ALPHA ANDROSTENOL (U) ~ Coffee lovers, this is what Heaven will smell like to you! Coffee, Chocolate, Caramel and a sprinkling of Spice, teamed with Alpha-Nol for an authentic ZIP! :) "